Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

And for dessert, Mr Bull Terrier?

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2010, 06:31 PM
ODWOC
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry And for dessert, Mr Bull Terrier?

After the pleasant delicacy of children's face, I will be most having the guide dog, I think

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10345934.stm

Nice

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8534086.stm

From the above link, check out the animal helpless, harness attached...

Something must be done.
Old 18 June 2010, 06:39 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Madden was traced when investigators released CCTV images of him drinking from a can of beer and loitering in the area.
Sounds like he will paying the fine back 20p a week out of his dole money, surely they get to much money if these scum can afford to keep a dog
Old 18 June 2010, 06:50 PM
General-Lee
Scooby Regular

[quote=ODWOC;9454299]After the pleasant delicacy of children's face, I will be most having the guide dog, I think

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10345934.stm

Nice

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8534086.stm

From the above link, check out the animal helpless, harness attached...

Something must be done. Yeah the dogs need to meet my friend Berreta!!

I heard it on radio 1 today it's pretty sad and messed up. What is our country coming too.

Lee
Old 18 June 2010, 06:50 PM
gallois
Scooby Regular

that is sickening, quite distressing. poor fking dog. The attacking dog should be destroyed, simple.
Old 18 June 2010, 06:52 PM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

Scum, scum, scum.
Old 18 June 2010, 07:03 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

But guide dogs are such soppy looking things all trussed up like a hi-vis chicken....

Wasn't there always a kid at school like that, who always got bullied ?

But seriously, the one remaining dog here we suspect, was trained as a fighting dog. He's a 65lb big black Staffi-Lab cross who used to "have" anything till we managed his behaviour. Now he's a spoilt rug-rat with delusion of hardness.

Scum as stated above, re-train the dog, put the owner down.

dunx
Old 18 June 2010, 07:32 PM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

At least get the correct breed...
Old 19 June 2010, 10:47 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dunx
But guide dogs are such soppy looking things all trussed up like a hi-vis chicken....

Wasn't there always a kid at school like that, who always got bullied ?

But seriously, the one remaining dog here we suspect, was trained as a fighting dog. He's a 65lb big black Staffi-Lab cross who used to "have" anything till we managed his behaviour. Now he's a spoilt rug-rat with delusion of hardness.

Scum as stated above, re-train the dog, put the owner down.

dunx
How else would you attach the lead to a guide dog for a blind person though.

Les
Old 19 June 2010, 11:25 AM
nudger91
Scooby Newbie

i have a five year old staff, we have trained him to the best of our ability first with the softly softly collar and lead run by some women in our local community centre which gave us basic skills for us and the dog, we then tried abit more training with an ex police/army dog handler which was really good, but how ever much training we have had people will still either cross the road when i or my wife walk him or the normal conversation is " thats one of those dog's " which really annoys me, he is a staff but any dog what ever size or breed can attack and 99% of the time it will be a smaller type dog that causes the problem! Also i have a 4 year old black lab who is the nicest softest dog in the world, and out of the two he will be the one that would bite someone, not the staff.

i love both my dogs and yes there are some not so nice dogs out there, but 9 times out of ten, it's the owners

rant over

nigel
Old 19 June 2010, 11:59 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do like Staffs, they tend to be great with people but can be a nightmare with other dogs, I have heard stories of young lads with them watching on laughing whilst they shred some pensioners companion dog, they tend to in some cases attract people who shouldnt really have them, a shame for the responsible owners as they are nice dogs but people do tend to make certain judgements about you when you have one. A few months I walked past a woman who had one on a lead and it went for our dog, I kind of saw it coming but didnt want to cross the road as it makes you look a bit rude but it went for ours and she couldnt control it, I put myself between it and our dog and dot its lead in conjunction with her and she managed to drag it off but it would have probably killed ours. A few weeks later I sold some furniture on Fleabay and this old scuffer ina van turned up to pick it up, huge male SBT in tow, he told it to stay and it did for a minute but it decided to go for the neighbours cat, cat was too fast, then it was prowling round, sniffing round the door, I had to tell the missus to keep ours in as it would have killed him, he told me as much, it had apparently already inflicted some serious injuries on other dogs, he seemed proud of it, like I said the wrong type of owner.

Dogs killing other dogs generally doesnt make the news, I suspect it happens a lot more than we think, Staffs tend not to attack people but I bet they kill/injure proportionally more dogs than any other breed.
Old 19 June 2010, 12:17 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I think the real point is that if you persist in owning that type of dog then you are of course fully responsible for keeping it in full control, and if you don't, you deserve to get it in the neck!

Les