id just like to say .........

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2009, 08:10 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default id just like to say .........

thanks to the ***** in watford costco for somehow trolley f*cking my wing even though i parked miles from anyone !!!!

there are many trolley parks (20+) in the carpark and you decided to use my car as the 21st

so id just like to say **** you costco customer , **** you up your own *** with a cactus

**RANT OVER **
Old 25 November 2009, 08:14 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

Damage to my car in a car park today aswell. Only it wasn't a trolley, it was a ******* car causing massive scrapes on the rear bumper.

Never mind, at least they left a note.........no not really
Old 25 November 2009, 08:20 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't get me started on people being inconsiderate in car parks.

I see it every day at work. People leaving trolleys all over, damage just waiting to happen. I often end up taking them back in myself (while on my break) just to try and avoid an accident.

Then the amount of people that use other peoples cars as a lever to get out of theirs, or leaning against them. That's if they don't just hit them with their door. It makes me so mad.
Old 25 November 2009, 08:41 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

what i dont understand is that i was miles away from any cars or trolleys so how did it end up where id did ?

was it done on purpous?? who knows what goes through these idiots brains
Old 25 November 2009, 08:43 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Im still facinated by car park magnets.

Find an empty car park, park nowhere near the store.... Come back in 30 mins to an equally empty car park +1 car..... the one that decided next to you seemed like a good spot!

Sorry to hear about the car dude, hope its something PDR can sort.
Old 25 November 2009, 08:43 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Was the car at the end of a slope?
Old 25 November 2009, 09:22 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

earlier this year I arrived at my work car park -- covered in snow (icey aswell as it was about 3 days old)

I sat for about 4 mins -- in my car trying to work out the best place to park it so that it would not be hit

yep bloke from the wharehouse slid into it on his way home -- smashed my wing, fog light and side light

what annoyed me was the time I spent working out the "angles" and i still fvcked up
Old 25 November 2009, 09:47 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by M444GY
thanks to the ***** in watford costco for somehow trolley f*cking my wing even though i parked miles from anyone !!!!

there are many trolley parks (20+) in the carpark and you decided to use my car as the 21st

so id just like to say **** you costco customer , **** you up your own *** with a cactus

**RANT OVER **
Sorry to hear that,must be a southern thing
Old 25 November 2009, 11:20 PM
shamone
Scooby Regular

I always try and park away from the store but i was waiting outside last while my better half nipped in...... asian woman in a audi A3 pulls up in the bay next to me (far too close and at least at a 20 degree angle) makes eye contact then opens her door straight into mine!!!!!

Obviously i get out and go mental. She first tries to say she hasn't touched it and that i was imagining the "thunk" i heard and felt. Then when i ask how she expected to get out when her car was about ten inches away from mine with her back wheel six inches my side of the line, she claims she had only opened the door to look where the line was.

Told her she wouldn't be able to see it as it was well underneath her car. Her husband was keeping well quiet and looked like he'd seen this before..... Told her to move it so i could check for damage (couldn't even fit my skinny *** in the gap to look, never mind have the space for her fat *** to get out!!) and it took her about 5 minutes to manouvre it to an equally appalling position over the other side of the bay.

I'm still not sure if i'm glad there was no damage, otherwise i could have kicked off properly and got her to pay..... but if people can be that inconsiderate and disrespectful towards others property when they're right there next to them, you can be damn well sure they're not going to give a flying fudge when you're not!

Hope it doesn't cost you too many pennies M444GY
Old 25 November 2009, 11:29 PM
shamone
Scooby Regular

Incidentally, on the subject of trolleys, i once worked in customer services for co-op and we had a letter from someone who'd got up on morning to find a co-op trolley parked on the roof of his car. Said it was our responsibility to keep our trolleys in the store grounds so we were responsible, and if we couldn't give him an acceptable response he would take us to court and go to the papers.

Co-ops response: full respray/dent repair plus £100 vouchers for our shops. No questions, just paid out. Guy didn't even have photos (although he had wheeled the trolley back to the store to "prove" it'd been awol). It was worth it to them just to pay rather than get the bad press.....

Nothing you can do if its happened in the store car park though because of the disclaimer signs every car park in the land has. Unless it's down to a runaway trolley (or retarded trolley collector who can't steer). That is negligence on their part to keep them unsecured and you CAN claim.
Old 26 November 2009, 12:26 AM
scoobyvirgin
Scooby Regular

I was reading somewhere that disclaimers mean't nothing, might have been pistonheads, will have to take another look.
Old 26 November 2009, 07:48 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Give the store a call and ask them to check the CCTV, if it look like it was done on purpose, get the police involved.

If they aren't interested, write to the head office of the store and (I know they take no responsibility) but complain and see what you get
Old 26 November 2009, 07:50 AM
Simon K
Scooby Regular

I had a similar situation with my M3. Was only 2 years old at the time, went to Macro, parked in the furthest spot possible, and came back to find one of those heavy springy trollys embedded into my passenger door, rear panel.

Damage cost me well over a grand to fix.

Nowadays, it just not worth having a nice car to do this crappy runs. Also, although not PC, women are the worst. They are thick as 5hite and cant work out size of spaces and cant reverse. No matter what people say, that is pure fact !

For exmaple, my lady drives my 96' lwb pajero, and was perfectly mint when I had it for 3 years. When I say mint, I mean mint, not one scratch, bump, dent. She had it for 3 months, every corner is scratched, front driver's wing is scrapped and endless number of dents. Women !!!!!! :-(

SBK

SBK
Old 26 November 2009, 03:58 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

its pissing me off looking at the dent every time i see the car
Old 26 November 2009, 07:33 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular