Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why not just let them kill each other?

Search this Thread

Old 04 November 2009, 06:01 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why not just let them kill each other?

Save us all some money and/or free up some spaces for OAP's who don't pay their council tax

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Rhys murderer stabs Mizen killer
Old 04 November 2009, 06:56 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

His xbox play station in his cell might of been took away hence why he attacked the other chav ?
Old 04 November 2009, 10:03 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

All of these "yoof's" who are currently locked up at her majestys institutes should be sent to Iraq and Afghanistan as punishment, That would really show them just how hard they think they are........
Old 05 November 2009, 08:53 AM
G00ner
Scooby Regular

Location: Poole - in an Isuzu D-Max LE (Prodrive Version) Gamer Tag "Coin Slot"

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
All of these "yoof's" who are currently locked up at her majestys institutes should be sent to Iraq and Afghanistan as punishment, That would really show them just how hard they think they are........
Agree, as target practise for our lads.
Old 05 November 2009, 08:57 AM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

Society (THATS YOU) made him and now needs to re-educate him, saying 'shoot him' is just avoiding the issue.
Old 05 November 2009, 09:02 AM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

NO. "A volunteer is better than 10 pressed men".
Old 05 November 2009, 09:05 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Agent_Smith
Society (THATS YOU) made him and now needs to re-educate him, saying 'shoot him' is just avoiding the issue.
Utter f,ing bullsh1t I for one nor any of my family have any kind of dealings or interactions with plebs like these, People like this couldent be educated in the first place, why do you think they have ended up where they are, Re educating dosent work, You need to waken up and smell the coffee my good man

Trending Topics

Old 05 November 2009, 09:07 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Dragoon
NO. "A volunteer is better than 10 pressed men".
I agree, but at least this way they either sink or swim, Im not saying throw them into the front line, get the bstards digging trenches or filling sand bags, make them work...hard!
Old 05 November 2009, 09:07 AM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

Utter f,ing bullsh1t I for one nor any of my family have any kind of dealings or interactions with plebs like these, People like this couldent be educated in the first place, why do you think they have ended up where they are, Re educating dosent work, You need to waken up and smell the coffee my good man
RA you are part of society are you not?

This situation is caused by society in general, every time you didn't vote, didn't complain to you MP, turned a blind eye to violence.

So you need to look at the bigger picture Bro and stop thinking just about your family!

He is what we all made him, fact.
Old 05 November 2009, 09:12 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

I still disagree, What made him what he is is his own family nothing to do with mine.
Old 05 November 2009, 09:15 AM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

I still disagree, What made him what he is is his own family nothing to do with mine.
RA, thats it in a nutshell, society failing to take responsibility for its actions and consequences, becoming 'me' instead of 'we'.

Do you think the situation will now get better or worse?
Old 05 November 2009, 09:24 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

IMO the only thing that has failed to take responsibility are these plebs parents, How can we, me, you and others (society) take responsibility for people like these?

I do think it's going to get worse, parents dont give a toss about them, teachers are powerless against them, police are practically powerless against them as well, even when they do get arrested for housebreaking car theft etc. etc. the courts let most of them walk free..
Old 05 November 2009, 09:25 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by G00ner
Agree, as target practise for our lads.
What a waste, maybe ied detectors
Old 05 November 2009, 12:43 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

To be honest, I do like the concept of sending violent offenders out to a war zone, not necessarily on the front line, but as said, I am sure there is enough monotonous jobs being done out there which they could fill and its not like they are going to run off any ware is it, plus the fact that the real hero's out there would show them what being a real man is all about, potential role models for these thugs who may or may not have been let down by society.

Surely this would massively relieve our over crowded prisons and make people think twice about there actions.

Infact, why are we not doing this now?
Old 05 November 2009, 12:51 PM
yoza
BANNED

His family made him...

They are scum too.

Liverpool Echo.co.uk - News - Liverpool Local News - Jailed mother of Rhys Jones’ killer loses fight against Liverpool home eviction
Old 05 November 2009, 01:12 PM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

The bigger picture >>>> Society<<<< not his family, I wonder about people at times!

The benefits system, lack of paid work, poor education, lack of proactive policing, social workers and poor sentencing, thats what this is about. Not well hes scum from scum, thats a really ignorant and uneducated view!
Old 05 November 2009, 01:20 PM
Norman D. Landings
Scooby Regular

RA, thats it in a nutshell, society failing to take responsibility for its actions and consequences, becoming 'me' instead of 'we'.

Do you think the situation will now get better or worse?
I'm starting to like your line of thinkiing here. WE won 82 million Euros on the lottery a couple of months back, a lot of US are earning hundreds of thousands per week for kicking a ball around.

Hey, you know what, theres even some of US who are entitles to a second home for free!! Why not let others of US live in them?

Need I go on?

The utter sh1te and his family are to blame, not US.
Old 05 November 2009, 01:23 PM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

Originally Posted by Norman D. Landings
I'm starting to like your line of thinkiing here. WE won 82 million Euros on the lottery a couple of months back, a lot of US are earning hundreds of thousands per week for kicking a ball around.

Hey, you know what, theres even some of US who are entitles to a second home for free!! Why not let others of US live in them?

Need I go on?

The utter sh1te and his family are to blame, not US.
Keep them coming, you are so short sighted that you dont understand that every time you 'me' people post you actually back up my statement!

Its always someone elses fault!
Old 05 November 2009, 01:38 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

The bigger picture >>>> Society<<<< not his family, I wonder about people at times!

The benefits system, lack of paid work, poor education, lack of proactive policing, social workers and poor sentencing, thats what this is about. Not well hes scum from scum, thats a really ignorant and uneducated view!
and you forget people taking ownership for thier actions the families setting and enforcing boundraries, teaching respect and good, decent values in the first place.

It seems you are aslo guilty of blaming everybody else as well

agree with you comments re benefits, etc but do not forget the family, they are there from day1 to nurture and educate.
Old 05 November 2009, 01:39 PM
Fantom
Scooby Regular

Agent Smith. I sort of agree with you even though I disagree. We didn't do anything about it as a country. We haven't done anything to deter crime etc for a long time.
All we do is moan as a country. Nothing changes.
Our government will not fix the problem. And noone in the future will be prepared to take the necessary steps either.
There are simple things that can be done but anyone trying to do them will be compared to Hitler and the human rights card will be shown.

If you ask me, unless you can prove you are disabled and have no family, then you should not be entitled to benefit at all under any circumstances. Benefits would include care homes etc, rather than cash.
Families would be made to look after their own. If the teenage daughter wants a baby, her family will have to look after it. No free home for her.
People with no jobs would not be able to eat. They would have to turn to their familes.
Responsibilty has been taken away from everyone it seems. We need to give it back.
Old 05 November 2009, 01:40 PM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
and you forget people taking ownership for thier actions the families setting and enforcing boundraries, teaching respect and good, decent values in the first place.

It seems you are aslo guilty of blaming everybody else as well

agree with you comments re benefits, etc but do not forget the family, they are there from day1 to nurture and educate.
Hello Bro Paul, I take full responsibility for society and do not just sit back and blame everyone else for whats wrong in the world. And I dont call people scum or say they should die or stupid things like that.
Old 05 November 2009, 01:42 PM
yoza
BANNED

Originally Posted by Fantom

If you ask me, unless you can prove you are disabled and have no family, then you should not be entitled to benefit at all under any circumstances. Benefits would include care homes etc, rather than cash.
Families would be made to look after their own. If the teenage daughter wants a baby, her family will have to look after it. No free home for her.
People with no jobs would not be able to eat. They would have to turn to their familes.
Responsibilty has been taken away from everyone it seems. We need to give it back.
Crime would rocket, every one would feel the pain.
Old 05 November 2009, 01:43 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Hello Bro Paul, I take full responsibility for society and do not just sit back and blame everyone else for whats wrong in the world. And I dont call people scum or say they should die or stupid things like that.
A soul mate
Old 05 November 2009, 01:45 PM
Fantom
Scooby Regular

Ah but we'd battle that with rather decent sentences. Murder would mean you are never free again. Stabbing are a minimum 10 year sentence etc. Prisons would be built with the extra billions saved from benefits.
Once the benefit population has reduced over the next 120 years crime would be a lot smaller
Old 05 November 2009, 02:01 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Moses is that you???

So you are indeed responsible for the scum is that what you are saying?

What you seem to miss is really the point - the people committing acts like this do not on the whole take resonsibility for thier actions and it is them who seem happy to blame everybody but themsleves. They are often the product of bad families/upbringing with no boundraries or real respect, this come primarily from the family - or at least should do.

I too take responsibility for my actions and i bring up two kids to have love and respect for others and help educate them. nature and nurture - That is what real parents do.

this is not about a lack of after school youth clubs this goes back to their parents and thier upbringing.

The scum need to stop blaming everybody else, take some responsibility and stop acting like scum then perhaps they will not be considered scum by others who do work hard to make a difference.
Old 05 November 2009, 02:09 PM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Moses is that you???

So you are indeed responsible for the scum is that what you are saying?

What you seem to miss is really the point - the people committing acts like this do not on the whole take resonsibility for thier actions and it is them who seem happy to blame everybody but themsleves. They are often the product of bad families/upbringing with no boundraries or real respect, this come primarily from the family - or at least should do.

I too take responsibility for my actions and i bring up two kids to have love and respect for others and help educate them. nature and nurture - That is what real parents do.

this is not about a lack of after school youth clubs this goes back to their parents and thier upbringing.

The scum need to stop blaming everybody else, take some responsibility and stop acting like scum then perhaps they will not be considered scum by others who do work hard to make a difference.
But Paul, you must understand that WE (society) create an environment where people can act like this. For us to be in this awful situation you must ask if we have delivered the appropriate infrastructure, welfare, care, education and support so that people like this dont grow up thinking that there is no future and acting like they do is acceptable.

We ARE responsible, from who we vote into government, how we turn away from those that need help, how we put up with poor education and generally blame everyone else but ourselves! If everyone was to follow that philosophy then imagine what a state we would be in then.

Its time to take responsibility for the choices you make and action you take, as you (like it or not) will either make society better, or worse, directly through the decisions you make.
Old 05 November 2009, 02:37 PM
Alg
Scooby Regular

Old 05 November 2009, 02:41 PM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

Last edited by Agent_Smith; 05 November 2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05 November 2009, 02:46 PM
Agent_Smith
BANNED

LOL Bro.
Old 05 November 2009, 02:47 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

But Paul, you must understand that WE (society) create an environment where people can act like this. For us to be in this awful situation you must ask if we have delivered the appropriate infrastructure, welfare, care, education and support so that people like this dont grow up thinking that there is no future and acting like they do is acceptable.

We ARE responsible, from who we vote into government, how we turn away from those that need help, how we put up with poor education and generally blame everyone else but ourselves! If everyone was to follow that philosophy then imagine what a state we would be in then.

Its time to take responsibility for the choices you make and action you take, as you (like it or not) will either make society better, or worse, directly through the decisions you make.
The primary responsibilty for people like those thugs belongs to their parents and whether they actually took any interest in bringing them up!

The Government is also responsible in that it has largely destroyed the family unit which is primarily a very good reason for the above problems.

Les

Quick Reply: Why not just let them kill each other?