Looks loke racism is a one way street - More meat for the BNP grinder

Search this Thread

Old 04 November 2009, 04:24 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Looks like racism is a one way street - More meat for the BNP grinder

Asian Man Cleared Of Abusing BNP Leader - Yahoo! News UK

Boot on the other foot do you belive that this would have been dismissed?
Looking at what was said how can this not be a 'guilty'

I really am not a fan of the BNP but then again i do not need to this is just what then need and want!

I have to say i am disgusted that this man got off given what he said and did - not right and not justice!

Last edited by The Zohan; 04 November 2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04 November 2009, 04:32 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Doesn't say if there were witnesses in that article and I cant be bothered reading more on it. With NG's background I'd imagine the jury would take his allegations with a pinch or two of salt although the guy probably did shout that.
Old 04 November 2009, 04:35 PM
magepaster
Scooby Regular

This does make a mockery out of any anti racism laws. It gives the impression that you can only be racist if you're white. I don't doubt very much at all that the jury reached the verdict they did based upon the national dislike of Nick Griffin.
Old 04 November 2009, 04:53 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood

I really am not a fan of the BNP but then again i do not need to this is just what then need and want!

I have to say i am disgusted that this man got off given what he said and did - not right and not justice!

Oh FFS Paul, so friggin what, some hacked off Asian guy shouts abuse at white supremist and you claim racism is a score draw?

Does this prove discrimination against us poor whities….no, does it get certain easily agitated middle Englandlanders frothing at the mouth….apparently
Old 04 November 2009, 05:15 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL@Asians
Old 04 November 2009, 05:33 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Oh FFS Paul, so friggin what, some hacked off Asian guy shouts abuse at white supremist and you claim racism is a score draw?

Does this prove discrimination against us poor whities….no, does it get certain easily agitated middle Englandlanders frothing at the mouth….apparently
If the shoe had been on the other foot and you called an Asian a Paki Bas_tard then ended up in court because of it im bloody sure charges would have been made against you
Old 04 November 2009, 05:36 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

I can't believe no one has picked up on the real crime in this story!

Trending Topics

Old 04 November 2009, 05:40 PM
magepaster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamz3k

The Asian wasn't nicked for having no insurance or tax or licence. Or that he was driving an Astra

Old 04 November 2009, 05:43 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by magepaster
The Asian wasn't nicked for having no insurance or tax or licence. Or that he was driving an Astra

exactly, us white nationalists aren't thick you know, we know they all drive Nissan Bluebirds!
Old 04 November 2009, 05:44 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
If the shoe had been on the other foot and you called an Asian a Paki Bas_tard then ended up in court because of it im bloody sure charges would have been made against you
He (Martin) missed the point completely and if you remember back to the Army's homecoming march in Luton it was the white protesters whopgot arrested yet the other protesters where allowed to carry plackards claiming the returning soldiers where baby killers and rapists and shout abuse at the returning troops

This feeds the likes of the BNP and is thier best recruiting sargent, what better than angry 'wogs' abusing him and getting away with it in court...
Old 04 November 2009, 05:45 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Old 04 November 2009, 05:45 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Silver Astra -- thats got to be worth "time"
Old 04 November 2009, 05:59 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Doesn't say if there were witnesses in that article and I cant be bothered reading more on it. With NG's background I'd imagine the jury would take his allegations with a pinch or two of salt although the guy probably did shout that.

Tauriq Khalid, 23, denied shouting "white b*******" at a group of far-right demonstrators in his home town of Burnley, Lancashire, in November 2008.

A jury of five women and seven men cleared Khalid of one count of using racially abusive threatening behaviour.

They deliberated for 45 minutes at the end of a three-day trial at Preston Crown Court.

Khalid admitted shouting abuse as he drove past a gathering of far-right BNP demonstrators outside Burnley police station.

He told the jury he stopped his silver Vauxhall Astra and shouted "Nick Griffin, you f****** w*****" and made a V-sign with his fingers.

He also admitted he shouted several times "get the f*** out of Burnley, you're not welcome here".

He told the jury: "I shouldn't have done what I done really, it was just a spur of the moment thing."

The guy admitted to it

Really, boot on the other foot do you believe it would have been 'not guilty'

Last edited by The Zohan; 04 November 2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04 November 2009, 06:03 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

It does sound like one rule for us, and another for them (them and us not being defined here ). It certainly adds to his cause, and I don't understand why more action was not taken against the man shouting the abuse.
Old 04 November 2009, 06:10 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Thus it ever was........I've seen this in schools, on the streets here, in the local papers.

There IS no racism except white against black.
Old 04 November 2009, 06:21 PM
scud8
Scooby Regular

The key point is that Khalid was accused of _racially_ abusive and _threatening_ behaviour. What he admitted to saying was just vanilla abusive language - he denied the racial bit and the threatening bit - so it was his word against Griffin's (and other BNP witnesses).

I'm not sure whether there is a criminal law against simple abusive language - IIRC the Public Order Act does address "threatening, abusive or insulting language", but I'm not sure whether this is enough to have committed a crime. Either way, it looks like Griffen couldn't prove that the language used was racial beyond a reasonable doubt (and frankly I'm not sure I would believe him or his henchmen if I was on the jury).
Old 04 November 2009, 06:26 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Not even newsworthy :thumbsdown:
Old 04 November 2009, 07:59 PM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

Disgusting. I bet if a white man ever said anything to an Asian he would get in trouble. Asians/blacks have no idea how much racism the whites have had to go through in the past. Just read the history books ffs!
I mean he must have been guilty musn't he? We have to all agree on that and therefore he should have been convicted. Blacks/asians go on about racism, ie slave trade, empires, lack of job promotions etc but just have no idea what they are talking about.

Paul, like you, I'm no fanboy of the BNP but love that you bring up topics concerning them or racism on almost a daily basis. I think you do scoobynet a great service
Old 04 November 2009, 08:08 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dingdongler
Disgusting. I bet if a white man ever said anything to an Asian he would get in trouble. Asians/blacks have no idea how much racism the whites have had to go through in the past. Just read the history books ffs!
I mean he must have been guilty musn't he? We have to all agree on that and therefore he should have been convicted. Blacks/asians go on about racism, ie slave trade, empires, lack of job promotions etc but just have no idea what they are talking about.

Paul, like you, I'm no fanboy of the BNP but love that you bring up topics concerning them or racism on almost a daily basis. I think you do scoobynet a great service
Now my 'ironyometer' just went off the scale, or am I just being a cynical old git
Old 04 November 2009, 08:41 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Now my 'ironyometer' just went off the scale, or am I just being a cynical old git
Yes to the second part
Old 04 November 2009, 09:09 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

If it had been reversed and Griffin had got off then i would have been just as keen to post a similar thread, we mustnt shy away just because some might look down on such a thread or play the race card or spin it. It is what it is and the guyt got away with racism, not because he was black but because it was aimed at the BNP and in particular Griffin - and as i said it just fuels mistrust and the BNP!
Old 04 November 2009, 09:45 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

listen to the lot of ya's crazy cracka's!
Old 04 November 2009, 09:53 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

listen to the lot of ya's crazy cracka's!
To be sure
Old 04 November 2009, 09:59 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

If it had been reversed and Griffin had got off then i would have been just as keen to post a similar thread, we mustnt shy away just because some might look down on such a thread or play the race card or spin it. It is what it is and the guyt got away with racism, not because he was black but because it was aimed at the BNP and in particular Griffin - and as i said it just fuels mistrust and the BNP!
you can rest easy in your bed Paul on this one
Old 04 November 2009, 10:35 PM
Lisawrx

Truthfully, in any normal cirumstances, I'd fully agree that how racism is acted upon should work both ways, and I'd imagine most people would feel that way. Anyone insulted or attacked due to race should be treated the same way regardless of their colour as a victim. Racism laws have to be non discriminatory(sp).

As for this specific case, it's a bit difficult. The 'victim' is a well known racist. He may well have exagerated the incident to prove a point, and gain sympathy. Then again, he could have been subject to racial abuse and if so, although wrong, is it only me that sees the irony. He is a racist and feels nothing is wrong with his views or the right to air them, yet runs and complains when someone gives it back.

Who knows what really happened, and two wrongs don't make a right, but this is a least a bit ironic.

If he was in fact 'racially abused' maybe now he knows how it feels, as it has obviously upset him enough to act out.
Old 04 November 2009, 10:38 PM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

Paul, I'm agreeing with you mate. I also know your opinions are very balanced, that's quite easy to tell from your posts, and not just because they all start ' now I'm no fan of Nick Griffin/BNP but.......'

I'm also not sure what you mean by 'playing the race card', I'm as British as you, as you well know, so how can I play the race card?

But I agree, I'm disgusted that a holocaust denying, gay hating, Gadaffi embracing fascist can't go about his legitimate business without PERHAPS being called a white ****** by some Asian. Even though it couldn't be proved that the Asian said that, he should have been punished because you and I know he was probably thinking it right? Wtf is British justice coming to? Not that I'm a BNP fanboy, but we should have punished the Asian guy to dissuade people from voting BNP
Old 04 November 2009, 10:52 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Paul, I'm agreeing with you mate. I also know your opinions are very balanced, that's quite easy to tell from your posts, and not just because they all start ' now I'm no fan of Nick Griffin/BNP but.......'

I'm also not sure what you mean by 'playing the race card', I'm as British as you, as you well know, so how can I play the race card?

But I agree, I'm disgusted that a holocaust denying, gay hating, Gadaffi embracing fascist can't go about his legitimate business without PERHAPS being called a white ****** by some Asian. Even though it couldn't be proved that the Asian said that, he should have been punished because you and I know he was probably thinking it right? Wtf is British justice coming to? Not that I'm a BNP fanboy, but we should have punished the Asian guy to dissuade people from voting BNP

Nice work Ding
Old 04 November 2009, 11:00 PM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

The law protects women and Asians, simple as.

You fone the bill up because someone is just about to drive off in your scooby and they turn up 3 days later.

A guy launches a plate towards his woman and the entire counties Police force is kicking the hell out of him within 15 minutes.

I got attacked in an Asian area and ziltch.

Last edited by RS_Matt; 04 November 2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04 November 2009, 11:18 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

Vote BNP for the win!
Old 04 November 2009, 11:52 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

10 November 2006 - Nick Griffin cleared of charges of inciting racial hatred. Yes the same Nick Griffin who hangs around with the KKK, denies the holocaust and fronts up a party who behind closed doors encourages their members to go paki bashing.

So yes boot on the other foot I think there is every chance they would be cleared.

The problem is the judges are not ballsy enough to deal with racism at all in this country!!

Quick Reply: Looks loke racism is a one way street - More meat for the BNP grinder