Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Amazing, My bank again!

Search this Thread

Old 04 November 2009, 12:12 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Amazing, My bank again!

Ulsterbank lately had been the bain of my life! Today i needed to transfer money over to another account I have setup with the Northern Bank. So online i go and try doing it online, NO CAN DO SIR! I ring up my branch and as per usual I get my branch support team, NO CAN DO SIR!, you need to speak to your local branch! Finally 2 phonecalls later i get thru to my local bank and ask them to transfer the money for me NO CAN DO SIR, you need do it online! I explained to them that i couldn't as although i signed up for internet banking donkeys ago it says i don't have the correct authorisation. So the monotoned ****wit told me in that case I would have to come into the branch in order to do it which i replied NO CAN DO ****BAKE! as i am currently under the weather and got told TOUGH!

What a load of bollocks!

After fuming for quite a bit I rang some number i found on the internet for help, i got thru to a guy in Belfast called Kevin, Kevin is was the most polite and decent bloke i have ever spoke to in UlsterBank(i've been with them for 24 years ie all my life) and all their staff should take a leaf out of his book. Within 5minutes he had my internet banking sorted out, transferred the money into my other account and made me feel like a valued customer and eased my anger.

If I ran my own business dealing with the general public i would employ that fella.
Old 04 November 2009, 01:48 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We'll James.
For what its worth with Northern on-line banking you can transfer money to whoever you want