Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

This goes to prove that travellers are SCUM

Search this Thread

Old 07 October 2009, 05:16 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This goes to prove that travellers are SCUM

I really dont care if anyone feels any of the following is non-PC.

They 'invaded' a local field during the summer, and were moved on a couple of weeks ago, leaving not only piles of rubbish and filth behind..but 3 horses also.

I was driving past today and saw these horses for the first time - together with a RSPCA van. 2 horses were standing close to the corpse of the 3rd one.

The filthy, dirty pikey scum have left these horses to die. I have driven past the field a few times, but have never seen the horses before - this could be because it dips away from the road, and I am assuming the horses were beyond the dip...had I have known I would have done something immediately

I only hope the police who moved them on, have some way of tracking them down, so that the RSPCA can do something. I abhor travellers at the best of times invading land and leaving filth and rubbish in their wake, along with a sharp increase in crime stats - and then the animal cruelty. I cannot believe that people stick up for these lowlife, those who contribute nothing to the state, but take take take and moan at how badly they are treated...

I am lost for words at the needless suffering they cause
Old 07 October 2009, 05:38 PM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

No proof needed, 99.99% of them are the lowest forms of life ever to exist on this planet.
Old 07 October 2009, 05:49 PM
yoza
BANNED

Therefore by your narrow minded view...ALL women are Paedophiles.

Paedophile nursery woman told: Name your victims | The Sun |News

Like ALL travellers are horse murderers...
Old 07 October 2009, 05:54 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

They've got form

Spectators' horror as horse drowns at popular country fair | Mail Online

5t.
Old 07 October 2009, 06:07 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

On the bright side, at least some dogs will be getting fed.
Old 07 October 2009, 06:36 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by zip106
On the bright side, at least some dogs will be getting fed.
and I might be able to stick that poster up
Old 07 October 2009, 10:00 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Is it true that they **** in holes cos they don't like doing it in their caravans?

Trending Topics

Old 07 October 2009, 10:08 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as said before, just shoot them on sight. Lets face it who really is gonna miss them?
Old 07 October 2009, 10:14 PM
yoza
BANNED

Originally Posted by Clarebabes
Is it true that they **** in holes cos they don't like doing it in their caravans?
Depends whether their Hobbies are rigged up to a drain, if not, they usually dump in the local McDonalds, or Queens Arms, depends where is nearest.

You must have heard loads of stories about peoples houses getting broken into and the thieves ****ting everywhere, maybe thats why..
Old 07 October 2009, 10:56 PM
mykp
Scooby Regular

we had them round here, they invaded an industrial unit in the dead of night, used and angle grinder to cut the gates off.

Eventually the council managed to move them on then had to spend £35k cleaning up the filth they left behind. The crime also went through the roof while they where here but I guess thats just coincidence!
Old 07 October 2009, 11:03 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

35k of Tax money in other words the price of 4 hip replacements for elderly members of the community or 6 knee replacements or the wage of 2 full time and 1 part time care workers for the area for a whole year.
Old 07 October 2009, 11:07 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamz3k
35k of Tax money in other words the price of 4 hip replacements for elderly members of the community or 6 knee replacements or the wage of 2 full time and 1 part time care workers for the area for a whole year.
Are you saying that as well as abusing animals and making a thorough nuisance of themselves, they are also denying the elder much needed operations...surely not
Old 07 October 2009, 11:10 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

they once "SETTLED" themselves on an industrial estate where i used to work. needless to say the crime rate shot up while they were there. unfortunately for them though a lot of the local factorys worked round the clock. so everyone just used to drive past their homes (lol) with their horns blaring till they got the message. yes, we did not solve the problem, just move it on. good fun though while it lasted.
Old 07 October 2009, 11:12 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

something like that Martin, Nothing they do is victimless, someone will always lose out to their antics.

Easiest way to get rid of them is for the gov. to buy an old oil tanker that is about to be discommissioned. park it up, open up the holding bays with some copper piping at the bottom. Within an hour 90% for the Pikey scum in that surrounding area will have made it to the ship. Lock em up then set it to autopilot. Let America deal with them, they love Pikey/Irish cunts.

Last edited by Jamz3k; 07 October 2009 at 11:22 PM. Reason: cheers for spell checking this yoza!
Old 07 October 2009, 11:16 PM
yoza
BANNED

something like that Martin, Nothing they do is victimless, someone will always lose out to their antics.

Easiest way to get rid of them is for the gov. to buy an old oil tanker that is about to be discommissioned. park it up, open up the holding bays with some copper pipping at the bottom. Within an hour 90% for the Pikey scum in that surrounding area will have made it to the ship. Lock em up then set it to autopilot. Let America deal with them, they love Pikey/Irish cunts.
What is pipping, traveller bait ?
Old 07 October 2009, 11:18 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Easiest way to get rid of them is for the gov. to buy an old oil tanker that is about to be discommissioned. park it up, open up the holding bays with some copper pipping at the bottom. Within an hour 90% for the Pikey scum in that surrounding area will have made it to the ship. Lock em up then set it to autopilot. Let America deal with them, they love Pikey/Irish cunts.
Didn't the ****'s try something similar with gypsy's in the 30s?

I think they reffered to them as 'scum' then too!
Old 07 October 2009, 11:20 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Just for you.

YouTube - ****** - Mickey Speaks Pikey FUNNY
Old 07 October 2009, 11:20 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

I believe the saying is, "Hilter had the right idea!" Martin. Not that you would ever hear me mutter such words.

Last edited by Jamz3k; 07 October 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07 October 2009, 11:25 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

I believe the saying is, "Hilter had the right idea!" Martin. Not that you would ever hear me mutter such words.

Dear Lord
Old 07 October 2009, 11:25 PM
yoza
BANNED

Originally Posted by zip106
Excellent, thankyou....I understood every word.

Nice vintage 8 berth Abi too.

Future CLASSIC.

Last edited by yoza; 07 October 2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 08 October 2009, 12:13 AM
Trout
Scooby Regular

We get lots of travellers around where we live. We once had our apples nicked about five years ago - nothing more sinister than that.

There seem to be three groups - two with the usual Transit flatbed and one with a genuine old wooden caravan all painted up with a horse.

When the larger group moved on there was a little bit of tidying up - but no major crime wave and a morning with a couple of bin bags would have sorted the rest.

Can't complain really.
Old 08 October 2009, 12:23 AM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

And this thread, plus many similar, exhibits why many old posters have decided to no longer post on this once great site.

A site where Hitler can be applauded as correct for his views, and a whole race be deemed as worthy of extermination. SN is now officially ****.

It's gone from being lively with a bit of leeway on views, to a site most BNP members would be embarassed to be associated with.

MODS: your remit must be really messsed up.
Old 08 October 2009, 12:46 AM
johnemerson38
Scooby Regular

someone get fatherpierre a dummy he is crying
Old 08 October 2009, 12:54 AM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

FP does have a point.
Old 08 October 2009, 12:58 AM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

35k of Tax money in other words the price of 4 hip replacements for elderly members of the community or 6 knee replacements
So pikeys are a big problem in Norfolk then eh?

Old 08 October 2009, 08:47 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by **************
Give over FP, since when did pikeys become a race? It's a way of living and nothing more. Unfortunately for them the majority of the population don't take kindly to their way of living when it involves setting up home on someone else's land, treating that land like a tip, bringing a crime wave with them whilst they settle there and then when they move off leave the place a bomb site.
Ignoring the allegeged general crime implications for a moment;

Funny how they have become a 'race' suddenly

It seems that on the whole travellers/pikies look after themselves, live by their own rules and live outside what is deemed normal society - please, please no "well what about the the chavs and scumbags", this is another issue and not to be confused by the weak minded.

It seems that most travellers do not contribute anything positive to the communities they stop it/sites they stop at.

It seems that most travellers do not contribute in the way of tax and NI

It sems a lot of traveller sites are left in a poor state requiring cleansing and a lot of tax payers money spending on them to make them clean and safe

So why oh why the suprise that they are disliked, they take and do not contribute in a lot of cases.

They do use the schooling and the local NHS facilities (in some cases), they do require the services of the councils to clear up after them yet they do not pay or contribute to them.

Yet their homes are often large and in good shape along with their vehicles so it is not as if they do not have funds or the ability to contribute.
I a lot of cases you would not call someone towing an nearly new caravan behind a nearly new 4x4 'poor' would you.

Why the suprise at the animosity towards them???

Last edited by The Zohan; 08 October 2009 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08 October 2009, 08:51 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fatherpierre
And this thread, plus many similar, exhibits why many old posters have decided to no longer post on this once great site.

A site where Hitler can be applauded as correct for his views, and a whole race be deemed as worthy of extermination. SN is now officially ****.

It's gone from being lively with a bit of leeway on views, to a site most BNP members would be embarassed to be associated with.

MODS: your remit must be really messsed up.
To be fair - it was Martin who introduced Hitler into the mix. He could have used the example of Jews or Communists, but he chose gypsies.
I assume he did this to establish a synonymity between Roma Gypsies and for want of a better term "The Irish travelling community" that are referred to in this thread.
I gather he did this to get a rise out of Jammy.
To be fair, Jammy did not directly concur with Martin's "point", but merely clarified it. In view of Martin's grammar, this was probably not a bad idea.
Jammy could perhaps have taken a more constructive line in his reply.
No doubt wished to keep Martin happy by jollying him along his righteous path.
I must confess however, that I too find the tone of these types of threads distateful.
I would hate to think the general public would assume that I, as a Subaru owner, take the daily Mail.

Last edited by cster; 08 October 2009 at 08:52 AM.
Old 08 October 2009, 09:02 AM
[-(o)-]
Scooby Regular

Another negative vote here. We've got the non-travelling kind. 2 pubs have been smashed up, locals attacked and they even used to burn the cars they nicked in the field next to the non-mobile homes. The local constabulary won't touch them.

I'm a reasonable person so am willing to hear why its worth tolerating this. Just don't mention 'ethnic minority'.

Quick Reply: This goes to prove that travellers are SCUM