Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Anyone had dealings with pjmsport?

Search this Thread

Old 14 August 2009, 01:02 PM
PeterStone
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone had dealings with pjmsport?

Hi
Back at xmas time i sent £100 to pjmsport via paypal for one of their rally days they sell on ebay as a present which by mistake i sent to the wrong email address. I spoke to paypal who said you would have to speak to pjmsport. I did that but they said they couldn't access this other address/account and that they only had the 1 paypal account/address but if i waited 30 days the money would come back to me as unclaimed. Of course this never happened and after further conversations with non-english staff at paypal and emails that they ignore i frankly gave up on it and put it down to experience. I sent another £100 to the correct address so the person got their xmas present all be it a couple of months late!
Anyway i thought i would tackle paypal again today and they said that this money has been claimed/taken otherwise it would automatically return after 30 days to the senders account. I have tried to phone pjmsport but the number i have doesn't work and they don't have any sort of website so i wondered if any else has any experience of them?
I realise the initial mistake was mine but i feel trapped between paypal and pjmsport with both blaming the other party.
This isn't my only experience of paying people/companies via paypal only for them to say we can't access our account and you will have to send the money again only to later find out i can't get the original monies back.
Do i pursue this or just give up? (again)
Thanks for listening
PeteS
Old 06 November 2009, 09:35 PM
R18LPH
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re PJMSPORT

Hi Pete

I was an instructor up at pjm sport until I realised what they were like I am still owed alot of money from them so I am quite happy to give you contact numbers for them address etc... If you are near Donington tomorrow they are holding there 1st rally school there tomorrow if you fancy suprising them!!

By the way they have changed there name try www.rallysportuk.com!!

P.M me for phone numbers etc....

Thanks Ralph