Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I heard an old joke at the weekend, re-vamped a little.

Search this Thread

Old 26 May 2009, 11:50 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I heard an old joke at the weekend, re-vamped a little.

There are 3 guys in the pub having a drink, their dogs sitting on the floor next to them. The first chap says, "Watch this."

He reaches into his pocket, pulls out some dog biscuits and throws them on the floor.

"Go on girl" he says to his dog. The dog runs over, picks up a bunch of 1 and 0 biscuits and lays them out as a binary number, she then picks up a second load of biscuits and lays out a second binary number. Finally the dog picks up the remaining biscuits and lays out a 3rd binary number which is the sum of the first two. "I'm a software engineer, I taught her how to do that"

"That's amazing" says the second chap "but watch this and prepare to be impressed."

"Go get them girl" he says to his dog who runs over and picks up some of the 0 biscuits and builds a tower out of them. She then picks up some more 0 biscuits and builds a second tower, exactly the same height. Finally she picks up the 1 biscuits and builds an arch between the two towers with a keystone in the centre. "I'm an engineer and I taught her that" says the second chap.

The third guy meanwhile is enjoying his beer and says to the other two guys, "Well watch this".

"Go get them boy" he says to his dog who runs over and screws the two bitches and then eats all of the biscuits before returning to his masters side. "I'm an MP" says the 3rd guy.

Old 26 May 2009, 11:53 AM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

, topical, but amusing
Old 27 May 2009, 11:59 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Les