Glastonbury 2009

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2009, 09:16 AM
GroupNGC8
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glastonbury 2009

Anyone off here going this year?

I'm going for my stag do. Tickets arrived yesterday and really looking forwards to it.

Never been before either!

Cheers
Rob
Old 18 May 2009, 09:38 AM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope it stays dry for you

Been a regular since 1995 but stopped going last year partly because the line-up wasn't so good and also just a bit fed up with the string of mud baths I seemed to end up at. Typically last year it was dry.

Unfortunately the last one I went to (2007) the only tickets we could get included a coach travel package, can put up with the fact it was pissing down all weekend, but having to stand around in the pouring rain at 3am Monday morning waiting for a coach in a scene that resembled something post apocalyptic really spoilt it for us. It seemed really crowded that year too, our usual camping spot that never seems to fill up was rammed by the time the coach got us there on Wednesday evening.

That said really fancied it this year, the line-up looks really good, my mates band is playing on the John Peel stage, and the missus said she would be happy to stay at home while I went with my brother and mates Decided against it in the end though Maybe the next one