Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ronaldo, parking in Disabled Bays

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2009, 03:32 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ronaldo, parking in Disabled Bays

As far as I am aware, Man U dont pay Ronaldo a hundred an odd grand a week as disability benefits but he parks in disabled bays, better than parking it into the wall of the airport tunnel I suppose.

However its his crimes against fashion, looks like he is on the way to the Mardi Gras

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo is pictured fiddling with his lunchbox | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre
Old 14 March 2009, 03:44 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a footballer there is a very strong case for him being mentally disabled so I don't see the issue.
Old 14 March 2009, 04:01 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nat21
Class-less chav with money in a Bentley GT - no suprise there. He could easily afford a proper Bentley but has the GT instead, speaks volumes about his taste and class, i.e. none.
I quite like the car but the ensemble he is wearing makes him look like a Brazilian rent boy on a night out.
Old 14 March 2009, 04:12 PM
spireite
BANNED

He probably does have a disabled badge , as i have noticed that he does struggle to stand up when playing football (the bambi legged tunt )
Old 14 March 2009, 05:31 PM
yoza
BANNED

I have seen him in Cottrills Jewellers with that same guy, they look very alike.

He was picking up a Rolex Daytona, not for himself but for his friend.

I couldnt see what watch he was wearing as he often wears the same style of jacket which covers his wrist.

He seemed pleasant enough, not full of himself, just normal and polite, he enquired about the availabilty of Graham watches but didnt know which one he wanted, so he said he would "search deeper its model type".

I have also seen him with friends at a Thai restaurant in Alderley edge, the Chilli Banana I think its called, again he was just a normal Joe.

On the occasions I have seen him he hangs out with lads, I have never seen him with his other half, but then again I dont often see him.

I dont hang around with the rich and famous I was cleaning chimneys....

Next time I see him I must mention todays 4-1 scoreline.

Last edited by yoza; 14 March 2009 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Not Chilli Pepper Chilli Banana
Old 14 March 2009, 06:02 PM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

Its about time parking in a disabled bay became a proper offence.

Chav-tastic overpayed ***
Old 14 March 2009, 06:18 PM
zs_phil
Scooby Regular

i bet all footballers do it so no one prangs their cars its not like a parking ticket would put a dent in their wages is it now .
overpaid idiots they should cap footballers wages to 50k a year
Old 14 March 2009, 06:20 PM
falkster
Scooby Regular

Are they not allowed to park in disabled bays?? Im sure being a footballer he can do whatever he wants
Old 14 March 2009, 06:46 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Liverpool 4 Man U 1 - chances are he is now disabled along with the rest of the team!
Old 14 March 2009, 06:51 PM
spireite
BANNED

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Liverpool 4 Man U 1 - chances are he is now disabled along with the rest of the team!

Must nip over to the sport section to troll
Old 14 March 2009, 08:07 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yoza
I have seen him in Cottrills Jewellers with that same guy, they look very alike.

He was picking up a Rolex Daytona, not for himself but for his friend.

I couldnt see what watch he was wearing as he often wears the same style of jacket which covers his wrist.

He seemed pleasant enough, not full of himself, just normal and polite, he enquired about the availabilty of Graham watches but didnt know which one he wanted, so he said he would "search deeper its model type".

I have also seen him with friends at a Thai restaurant in Alderley edge, the Chilli Banana I think its called, again he was just a normal Joe.

On the occasions I have seen him he hangs out with lads, I have never seen him with his other half, but then again I dont often see him.

I dont hang around with the rich and famous I was cleaning chimneys....

Next time I see him I must mention todays 4-1 scoreline.

i live practically next door to the Chilli Banana, its great !

I am sure if I met him I would feel bad for calling him, however parking in disabled bays is unforgivable really, especially when you are probably one of the fittest (physical, I am not expressing an interest in Ronaldo's bottom ) individuals in the country !
Old 14 March 2009, 08:50 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Originally Posted by Jaybird-UK
Its about time parking in a disabled bay became a proper offence.

Chav-tastic overpayed ***
Why?

I could understand if there was 10 disabled drivers circling the block looking for a space but there never is, is there?

Disabled spaces are over represented, i never see them more than a 1/4 full, round here anyway.

Our local tescos has an entire row for disabled drivers, and ive never seen more than 5 cars in it, day or night, and it will hold 25.

Our local multistory has an entire floor for disabled drivers, and while im driving up and down hoping to find someone going, there is a floor full of empty spaces that no one can use, which again is over representing, the floor holds over 80 spaces and its never had more than 21 people at any one time, it made the local rag it pi55ed that many people off.

You are the sort of person who wants everything to be an offence by the sound of it, you work for labour?
Old 14 March 2009, 09:53 PM
falkster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
Why?

I could understand if there was 10 disabled drivers circling the block looking for a space but there never is, is there?

Disabled spaces are over represented, i never see them more than a 1/4 full, round here anyway.

Our local tescos has an entire row for disabled drivers, and ive never seen more than 5 cars in it, day or night, and it will hold 25.

Our local multistory has an entire floor for disabled drivers, and while im driving up and down hoping to find someone going, there is a floor full of empty spaces that no one can use, which again is over representing, the floor holds over 80 spaces and its never had more than 21 people at any one time, it made the local rag it pi55ed that many people off.

You are the sort of person who wants everything to be an offence by the sound of it, you work for labour?
Do you realise how stupid that sounds?? The reason why they are empty is so they are there for the disabled people when they arrive!!! If they were full all the time there is a need for more!

A car park shouldn't have 25% for disabled.....sure its 5%
Old 14 March 2009, 10:21 PM
G00ner
Scooby Regular

Location: Poole - in an Isuzu D-Max LE (Prodrive Version) Gamer Tag "Coin Slot"

Why?

I agree, it's a disgrace that able bodied people should have to walk or drive further in order to find a space due to them lazy fecking disabled people.
Old 14 March 2009, 10:42 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Parking spaces are like women, usually all the good ones are taken so sometimes you need to stick it in a disabled one!
Old 14 March 2009, 10:46 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Why?

Whatever the setup, I have enough about me to laugh it off if it is disproportionate, if you want a space near the door ride a push bike, and you get one every time, if you get knocked off it you get the disabled pass anyway !
Old 14 March 2009, 10:58 PM
Will
BANNED

Originally Posted by spireite
He probably does have a disabled badge , as i have noticed that he does struggle to stand up when playing football (the bambi legged tunt )
Originally Posted by spireite
Must nip over to the sport section to troll
Originally Posted by Tam the bam
Parking spaces are like women, usually all the good ones are taken so sometimes you need to stick it in a disabled one!
Old 15 March 2009, 10:28 AM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

I love the way you try to sum up me up just because I speak out about lazy people who abuse disabled parking bays......

Does that make you the sort of person who doesnt care about disabled people?, do you work for the Conservatives?
Old 15 March 2009, 11:51 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Why?

What a very selfish attitude!

Les
Old 15 March 2009, 12:11 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

The footie heart throb???? Says who. I can't stand the ugly little toad.

If he had took his head out of his butt, he might have noticed he was parking where he shouldn't. Selfish little horror.

Sorry, I detest him, can you tell
Old 15 March 2009, 01:40 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 84of300
The footie heart throb???? Says who. I can't stand the ugly little toad.

If he had took his head out of his butt, he might have noticed he was parking where he shouldn't. Selfish little horror.

Sorry, I detest him, can you tell
And their was me thinking he was your heart-throb
Old 15 March 2009, 03:27 PM
yoza
BANNED

I am not gay.

But I know the differance between ugly and good looking.

He (Ronaldo) and his boyfriend were extremely good looking, there is no question about it.

I think the fact that he is a millionaire football player also helps him along abit.

Now, I have been in close proximity to the Argentinian geezer who playes for ManU he is ugly in the flesh, and so is Scholes, and the Evertonian cling on fella, oh and Rooney of course.

Yet if they were all in the same room together, I would win hands down in the ugly contest.

As for parking in disabled spaces I will have to hang my head in shame, as I do it all the time, I even limp away if someone is watching.

Im not proud of it, buy hey, no one is perfect.
Old 15 March 2009, 03:36 PM
Will
BANNED

As for parking in disabled spaces I will have to hang my head in shame, as I do it all the time, I even limp away if someone is watching.

Old 15 March 2009, 05:29 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I am not gay.

But I know the differance between ugly and good looking.

He (Ronaldo) and his boyfriend were extremely good looking, there is no question about it.

I think the fact that he is a millionaire football player also helps him along abit.

Now, I have been in close proximity to the Argentinian geezer who playes for ManU he is ugly in the flesh, and so is Scholes, and the Evertonian cling on fella, oh and Rooney of course.

Yet if they were all in the same room together, I would win hands down in the ugly contest.

Yoza, come on mate, don't park in the disabled bays, I always thought you had more about you than that.

There is definitely an aura of Gayness about Ronaldo, but I don't think he is an actual Gay Man as he is way too Gay looking, proper Gay men tone it down a bit so as not to look that Gay, I have no issue Gay people, quite liked the idea myself, no moaning women and kids, less fussy about sex, get all buff, drive a TT, disposable income, be able to do interior design, wear tight t shirts but the whole mens bottoms thing puts me right off, otherwise it looks great fun !
Old 15 March 2009, 05:31 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

yoza, if I ever see you I will have to give you a slap.
Ronaldo is most certainly not good looking. He might be to you but not to me. I agree he is not in the neanderthal Rooney school of looks, but he is nowt to get excited about.
And his blatent parking where he shouldn't means his personality is pretty ugly too
Old 15 March 2009, 05:44 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

. Now personally I find the great big row of disabled spaces outside the bank very helpful as it means I always have somewhere to park close to the bank. In times of desperate need I use a relatives Badge to make sure I can park right next to the entrance at Wembley stadium or right near the track when going to Ascot. It is so much fun having the use of one of those badges I may even get myself one.
Old 15 March 2009, 05:47 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
. Now personally I find the great big row of disabled spaces outside the bank very helpful as it means I always have somewhere to park close to the bank. In times of desperate need I use a relatives Badge to make sure I can park right next to the entrance at Wembley stadium or right near the track when going to Ascot. It is so much fun having the use of one of those badges I may even get myself one.
Do not feed the troll, enshalla he will get his comeuppance
Old 15 March 2009, 06:16 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Originally Posted by falkster
Do you realise how stupid that sounds?? The reason why they are empty is so they are there for the disabled people when they arrive!!! If they were full all the time there is a need for more!

A car park shouldn't have 25% for disabled.....sure its 5%
I wouldnt have a problem if they were always full, or at least 70 percent full, but ive never seen one more than say 25 percent full.

If the council was allowed they should do a test case, as i think it would be proved that the amount of disabled spaces is disproportionate (spelling?) to the amount of users, i.e the spaces could be better used by other people, thus reducing the amount of forced to drive right past 50 empty spaces that they cant use while looking for a "normal" space, and increasing revenue from the carpark!

If the carpark in question is has 80 spaces and is never more than 25 percent full, surley it can have 40 spaces and still have plenty of room spare for exceptionally busy days?

This would never be allowed as the PC brigade would be all over it, claiming an attack on a minority group!

The situation may be different where you live, if thats the case fine, but im willing to bet Ronaldos car was the only one to use that space that day, so why the uproar?

Quick Reply: Ronaldo, parking in Disabled Bays