Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

crazy Anjem Choudary wants uk a islamic state

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2009, 02:23 AM
uptempo
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crazy Anjem Choudary wants uk a islamic state

A Muslim fundamentalist leader today told of his vision of Britain under Sharia law.

Anjem Choudary said he wanted the “flag of Allah” flying over Downing Street, all women wearing burkas and caning for drunkenness.

He is the leader of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah, founded as a successor to the banned fundamentalist sect al-Muhajiroun, which was led by now-exiled preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad.

The self-proclaimed Sharia judge admitted his followers had organised protests against British soldiers in Luton this week, waving placards which called them “murderers” for their conduct in Iraq.

He said this “alternative morality” would mean “a pure Islamic state with Sharia law in Britain” and added: “Every woman, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, would have to wear a traditional burka and cover everything apart from her face and hands in public.”

“In matters to do with the judicial system and the penal code, one male witness is sufficient to counter the testimony of two females. People who commit adultery would be stoned to death.”

Mr Choudary, a father of three, admitted he lived off benefits despite objecting to the British state. He rejected suggestions of hypocrisy, saying: “I don't think it's of any importance.”

I want to see flag of Allah flying over Downing St | News
Old 14 March 2009, 03:15 AM
GC8
Scooby Regular

This man may yet be right.
Old 14 March 2009, 03:18 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

I get called a fascist when I say that Enoch for foreign minister, and Winston back as PM
Old 14 March 2009, 03:44 AM
Chris.B
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8

This man may yet be right.
British Nationality Act 1948

Old 14 March 2009, 08:14 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by uptempo

Mr Choudary, a father of three, admitted he lived off benefits despite objecting to the British state. He rejected suggestions of hypocrisy, saying: “I don't think it's of any importance.”
Welcome to Great Britian 2009 - Our countries slogan should be "We let in any ****, scum and preachers of hate - all welcome and we pay you to live here!"
Old 14 March 2009, 08:59 AM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Call me daft, but is he not openly stating that he wants to overthrow the Government!!!!

This comment on the Standard site made me chuckle

What Mr Choudary did not mention is that, under Shari'a, non-Muslims other than Jews and Christians would be put to death at once if they do not become and remain Muslims.

He is clearly of genocidal disposition. Just retribution for such an endeavour, were he to attempt it, could well involve flying Mr Choudary from the Downing Street flagpole with a rope around his neck.

- Michael, Brighton
Old 14 March 2009, 09:10 AM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

I would pay a lot of money to see the flag of allah rammed up his ****.
Old 14 March 2009, 01:12 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Alright I am a muslim (yes surprise surprise) and asian (omfg he is that coloured bloke)... my beliefs are my own choice before anyone asks and I don't go around preaching my beliefs or whatever, its a personal thing i.e. about me and my world around me - I don't have time to worry about other peoples ****.

What I want to know is this:

WHY DOES THE ****ING GOVERMENT ALLOW THESE ARSEHOLES TO OPERATE IN THE UK?

Could be several reasons:

1. Publicity - It's easy, allow thse fanatical muppets to carry on and you have regular news headlines

2. Motive - Allowing these nut jobs to operate allows the goverment to implement any type of draconian & racists law(s) without question as well as a vehicle to transport any other twisted notions they may have (moving towards totalitarian control).

3. They are propganda tools - Setup by the goverment and/or some agency to act as a propaganda tool (which they seem to be doing a good job right now).

--------

Think about it, you read and hear time and time again "fanatical website" blah blah - how hard is it to shut these ****ers down and deport them? NOT HARD AT ALL...

Sad really, when people finally get round to sorting this out, they will do the easy thing and round up every non-white person regardless of religion and put them into processing camps and ship em off to no-where-land...
Old 14 March 2009, 01:21 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero
Alright I am a muslim (yes surprise surprise) and asian (omfg he is that coloured bloke)... my beliefs are my own choice before anyone asks and I don't go around preaching my beliefs or whatever, its a personal thing i.e. about me and my world around me - I don't have time to worry about other peoples ****.

What I want to know is this:

WHY DOES THE ****ING GOVERMENT ALLOW THESE ARSEHOLES TO OPERATE IN THE UK?

Could be several reasons:

1. Publicity - It's easy, allow thse fanatical muppets to carry on and you have regular news headlines

2. Motive - Allowing these nut jobs to operate allows the goverment to implement any type of draconian & racists law(s) without question as well as a vehicle to transport any other twisted notions they may have (moving towards totalitarian control).

3. They are propganda tools - Setup by the goverment and/or some agency to act as a propaganda tool (which they seem to be doing a good job right now).

--------

Think about it, you read and hear time and time again "fanatical website" blah blah - how hard is it to shut these ****ers down and deport them? NOT HARD AT ALL...

Sad really, when people finally get round to sorting this out, they will do the easy thing and round up every non-white person regardless of religion and put them into processing camps and ship em off to no-where-land...
Just too easy to blame everybody else isn't it

Agree with some of what you say, the approach to combatting extreemists on all sides needs to be joined-up with the Mainstream Muslims contributing and condeming/undermining the extreemists and the gov't gettin involved and doing what is nesessary.

Last edited by The Zohan; 14 March 2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: came across wrong/not what i meant
Old 14 March 2009, 01:23 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Bingo.
astraboy.
Old 14 March 2009, 01:28 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

The very same guy outed in the Daily Mail as a splif smoker, a drinker, a **** reader and fornicator of many single women whilst at Southampton Univertisy.
Old 14 March 2009, 01:33 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Just too easy to blame everybody else isn't it

Question
Perhaps the Muslim moderates should ostracise and belittle him and ask him to leave/excommunicate him and leave him and his followers in no uncertain terms that their views are not those of the many and not welcomed and not to be tolerated?
You know the old saying 'empty vessels make the most noise.' This Choudary bloke is a case in point. I for one would donate something towards a one way ticket for him.
Old 14 March 2009, 01:34 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Question

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
The very same guy outed in the Daily Mail as a splif smoker, a drinker, a **** reader and fornicator of many single women whilst at Southampton Univertisy.
Who, Gordon Brown or the Extremist Chowdry?
Old 14 March 2009, 01:36 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
You know the old saying 'empty vessels make the most noise.' This Choudary bloke is a case in point. I for one would donate something towards a one way ticket for him.
Good afternoon, yes and me i would happily pay. I re wrote my post as it was not coming acroos as i meant it to BTW.
Old 14 March 2009, 01:37 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
A very noble, pious and fine example then. The guy is just a crackpot charlatan wanting his fifteen minutes. What p!sses me off is these people are given a platform to spout their bile.
Old 14 March 2009, 03:04 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finalzero makes some good points, not all Muslims, Pakistanis, Indian, Hindu's, Bangladeshis etc etc are all the same, they are individuals, you cant lump anyone who is a bit Brown in together as the same, withing the same groups there are widely differing opinions, case in point a friend of ours last week round having a chat, she is Muslim but said that she could not be doing with a certain part of the family as they were "Pakis", we were taken aback and pointed out politely that it wasn't a term we use anymore and that in fact she was a member of that particular community, she replied that she knew that but she meant she couldnt be doing with them, "they are er, you know, Paki Paki's"

What she was trying to say is she subscribed to an approach that quietly kept her own culture but integrated with the British one, not saying she has started fighting in town centres, binge drinking or anything but taking the best bits of both and getting on with life.

Like FinalZero, she has no time for the more extreme elements as with the average punter than just makes life hard for those who just want a quiet life.
Old 14 March 2009, 03:26 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Finalzero makes some good points, not all Muslims, Pakistanis, Indian, Hindu's, Bangladeshis etc etc are all the same, they are individuals, you cant lump anyone who is a bit Brown in together as the same, withing the same groups there are widely differing opinions, case in point a friend of ours last week round having a chat, she is Muslim but said that she could not be doing with a certain part of the family as they were "Pakis", we were taken aback and pointed out politely that it wasn't a term we use anymore and that in fact she was a member of that particular community, she replied that she knew that but she meant she couldnt be doing with them, "they are er, you know, Paki Paki's"

What she was trying to say is she subscribed to an approach that quietly kept her own culture but integrated with the British one, not saying she has started fighting in town centres, binge drinking or anything but taking the best bits of both and getting on with life.

Like FinalZero, she has no time for the more extreme elements as with the average punter than just makes life hard for those who just want a quiet life.
It is easily noticeable and often experienced that regular muslims don't want conflicts, they don't want blood shed, they don't want to take over. They want freedom to live the way they do, and that's about it. Hence stereotyping is one of the most ignorant things one can do. Yes, as some say here, it will be helpful if such Muslims work shoulder to shoulder with government and other communities to eradicate extremism from the countries they live in.

About Paki word, I have received same type of thing from one of my Pakistani friends. She described her Bangladeshi Muslim neighbours as typical Pakis, due to their laidback and informal attitudes. They were not as punctual and "people of their words" like typical Pakis

I remember driving around Manchester one night with the same Pakistani friend of mine; in order to find a place of function we were to attend. Driving round in circles, she spotted a taximan, and said to me : "Let's ask this Paki where that place is, He will know." I was in stitches over that, looking at the irony So was my friend.

Then we got to the function. While parking, she notice a black car parking attendent. She said " Watch out, we can't park car wherever, as Kaaliya is watching" I couldn't believe how racist it was, but funny with it too Kaaliya is a word for "black in colour" people in India and Pakistan. It's often used in joke, and as a derogatory term. One doesn't have to be black by race to be labelled as Kaaliya. One could be a Pakistani, Indian or whatever race; because one is dark dark.

What I am saying is that you do find ironic humour, sarcasm, and p!sstake around. It was sketched in a film called East is East, where a British mixed race (Pakistani father and White English mother) guy doesn't want arranged marriage with a pakistani girl- "I don't want to marry a f**king Paki!", he says.

Last edited by Turbohot; 14 March 2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 14 March 2009, 11:48 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nat21
We need Team America to come and sort out the bloody crazy Durkas!
Are you suggesting some sort of Durkha Durkha Jihad?

*to clarify: I was careful to select a picture of Enoch Powell that wasnt hosted on an extremist website and Im suggesting that his prediction of 'Rivers of blood' may come true; rather than supporting any anti-immigrant sentiment*
Old 15 March 2009, 04:12 AM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Glad to see some people got my point - The way I live my life is to do whatever matters to me at the time, why get yourself into a huff about something you have no control over and fill your brain up with crap you don't need to be dealing with?

I don't look like the typical stereotype image and thats how I like it, I am a bit vain, have a bit of pride and bit of a swagger in my walk (hehe) but that's mostly coz I am a cocky ******* and good at what I do.

I grew up in south london so got both ends of the treatment, like Riosingh I have been spat on etc even as far as being jumped by 5 guys and being beaten within an inch of my life but it happend and I moved on.

I used to think "this english guy, if he could walk a day in my shoes he would cry at the end of it.." - but I was chatting to a good mate who is white and someone I trust more than I trust my family and he surprised me with his comment, he basically described how I felt growing up so now the tables are turned and I can believe that.

The P word is used as humour a lot in asian circles, but I would not expect a non-asian to use it as the context is the not the same and thats my points with a lot of stuff said on this board - it's easy to mis the context.

Most will have noticed a lot of sarcasim in my posts, thats how I am, I rarely take anything seriously and if I do it's personal to me, I am not gonna walk into work and make a big deal about it.

Thats the problem with a few muslims I know, they seem to think having a 50 foot beard and openly aggravating, intimidating and preaching to non-muslims is okay - what makes them any better than me who the hell are they to judge?

God Complex is what I call it, too many of us have it
Old 15 March 2009, 12:31 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by uptempo
A Muslim fundamentalist leader today told of his vision of Britain under Sharia law.

Anjem Choudary said he wanted the “flag of Allah” flying over Downing Street, all women wearing burkas and caning for drunkenness.

He is the leader of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah, founded as a successor to the banned fundamentalist sect al-Muhajiroun, which was led by now-exiled preacher Omar Bakri Muhammad.

The self-proclaimed Sharia judge admitted his followers had organised protests against British soldiers in Luton this week, waving placards which called them “murderers” for their conduct in Iraq.

He said this “alternative morality” would mean “a pure Islamic state with Sharia law in Britain” and added: “Every woman, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, would have to wear a traditional burka and cover everything apart from her face and hands in public.”

“In matters to do with the judicial system and the penal code, one male witness is sufficient to counter the testimony of two females. People who commit adultery would be stoned to death.”

I want to see flag of Allah flying over Downing St | News
When it comes to the extremists, it took you a while to realise that!

finalzero's posts go some way to backing up what I have said before about the moderates who follow his religion in the way it is meant to be.

Les
Old 15 March 2009, 12:36 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

crazy Anjem Choudary wants uk to become an islamic state....

I want Aldershot to get a Morrisons.... We cant always get what we want...
Old 15 March 2009, 12:56 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

The P word is used as humour a lot in asian circles, but I would not expect a non-asian to use it as the context is the not the same and thats my points with a lot of stuff said on this board - it's easy to mis the context.
It sounds like n*ggers calling themselves n*ggers, doesn't it? When someone white calls them that, he/she is dead LOL Paki word being used in humour among Asians in the UK did sound a bit ironic to me in the beginning. I think the use of Paki word is more prevelant among British born Asians. They often use it to put Desi Asians( Asia born or culture-dipped typical Asians) down, and of course, in sarcasm, anger, dislike, joke etc. I hear that some white British use this term in joke towards their Asian friends too. With mutual understanding, some don't take an offence of it.

Last edited by Turbohot; 15 March 2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 15 March 2009, 08:33 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation Choudary now collecting money to buy weapons to be used against our forces

Hate cleric leads jihad cash appeal - Times Online

An Islamic cleric, whose supporters led a hate-filled protest against British troops returning from Iraq, has urged his followers to give cash to front-line mujaheddin fighters.

A recording has emerged of Anjem Choudary, a self-styled sharia judge and former leader of the banned group Al-Muhajiroun, telling his followers to stop spending their money on their families and divert it to Muslim soldiers waging jihad, or holy war.

i wish to start a fund to pay for someone to blow this POS's head off with Ł 100.00 - anyone else like to contribute?

<Awaits knock at the door from Police to lock me up for inciting hatred> I doubt that POS Choudary has the same worries though...

Last edited by The Zohan; 15 March 2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 15 March 2009, 09:05 PM
MJW
Scooby Senior

I can't believe that this ***-end is getting so much press coverage, it's all just hot air. I'll bet over 95% of UK-based Muslims would not want the UK to be a Sharia state, nor would they listen to a word this self-appointed spokesman spouts. I don't like the way that news articles like this are interpreted as applying to all Muslims because this is simply not the case. Choudary is to Islam what David Icke is to Christianity.
Old 15 March 2009, 09:09 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Nah these crackpots will be allowed to go on air and remain a public voice because it makes good headlines in the morning... I had one of these types at my front door at the weekend.

Started to realise he was no different to Jehovah's Witness who pops round (and I don't mind having a debate with him) but I quickly managed to workout which off-shoot group this guy was from.

These wackos are the ones preaching ****e like "you will have xxx vrigins in heaven blahdy blah blah" so I politely told him to **** off as I was not in a good mood.

Just how complicit is our goverment?
Old 15 March 2009, 09:10 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Timwinner
I want Aldershot to get a Morrisons.... We cant always get what we want...
Don't you think Aldershot would benefit more from a 10 kiloton nuke?

A Morrisons doesn't cut it for me!
Old 15 March 2009, 09:12 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Question

Nah these crackpots will be allowed to go on air and remain a public voice because it makes good headlines in the morning... I had one of these types at my front door at the weekend.

Started to realise he was no different to Jehovah's Witness who pops round (and I don't mind having a debate with him) but I quickly managed to workout which off-shoot group this guy was from.

These wackos are the ones preaching ****e like "you will have xxx vrigins in heaven blahdy blah blah" so I politely told him to **** off as I was not in a good mood.

Just how complicit is our goverment?
I do wonder, this gob-sh*te gets away with his preachings of hatred and to what ends...
Old 15 March 2009, 09:13 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FlightMan
Don't you think Aldershot would benefit more from a 10 kiloton nuke?

A Morrisons doesn't cut it for me!
Yeah, but in the meantime I would settle for a Morrisons.
Old 16 March 2009, 09:44 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good grief - next they'll be suggesting we officially become a Christian state with the Queen at its head.
You couldn't make it up

Quick Reply: crazy Anjem Choudary wants uk a islamic state