Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Parcel Farce idiots

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2008, 02:13 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Parcel Farce idiots

I ordered a new front bumper last week from a company in Ireland.

They posted it out on the monday and gave me a 5 day delivery which according to numerous other customers was accurate.
They sent it via parcelfarce and by thursday night i hadn''t recieved it so thought i'd enquire the supplier had sent it (no panic as it was a day early).
He tracked it through the pf system to find pf had delivered it to the wrong address (even though it was to be signed for)?

They then said it would be collected friday morning and delivered to me within 24 hours.
well sat morning i had to drop of several other parts at a bodyshop for painting and the bumper still hadn't arrived?????? so what happened to the 24 hour redelivery?

i now have to hope it arrives tommorow so on tuesday i can make another 40 mile round trip to the bodyshop to drop that off so they can paint everything in 1 go

How can pf deliver a parcel to an address without a signature although it was sent to be signed for?
how can pf deliver to a house which has a different address?

even more confusing is pf delivered a smaller parcel to us on thursday so they must know how to read addresses?
Old 28 September 2008, 02:36 PM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

My mate had a comp bike frame {flying scot} delivered from parcel farce, took them 6 months. They lost the parcel in their depot.

When I get parcels through parcel farce it always takes 3 days for the 24hr delivery. My mates mate used to work for them, he always said ' if I knew the person and didnt like them, I would make them wait a few days for the parcel '

Last edited by slipstream_uk; 28 September 2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 30 September 2008, 07:19 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

well it's now tuesday and still no parcel
it turns out the company i ordered from sent out 2 bumpers and PF have delivered them both to the same address 9even though my details are on 1 of them)?
PF have supposed to have been trying to retrieve my bumper but either no1 is home at the other address or they're denying having it (pf wont give sender straight answer)?
Old 30 September 2008, 07:28 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I sympathise with you mate, and i live in Northern Ireland!!

I bought some Whiteline stuff off 'Cusco Kid' on here and he used Parcel Force to send the goods.

Now he posted them on the 24th on a 2 day delivery, 26th came and went, 27th came and went, still no parcel....tracked it and it was still at the main hub in England ffs!!

Anyway, i finally got the parcel TODAY THE 30TH September four fooking days late, and it was delivered by car for some strange reason ....and Parcel Force state these things happen and it cannot be helped

Now the last package i bought on here (knocklink) was also delivered a week late and no compensation for that either....and i thought Parcel Force were a large reputable company but seems im wrong there big time!!

I know how you feel matey, it seems there are fewer and fewer companies you can rely on nowadays!!

Kevin
Old 30 September 2008, 07:44 PM
s1lko
Scooby Regular

My mate works for Parcel Force. I'll give him a slap for each of you!
Old 30 September 2008, 07:56 PM
CDF Racing
Former Sponsor

Angry

I have made the mistake by using them a few times up until a couple of weeks back... had problems with them everytime wether i'm sending or recieving .... got the same old excusses everytime

they are without doubt the worst in the country!

and boy do they like to rip you off with customs and "handling fee's" as well

GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr!!!!