Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

A Muslim film I saw.

Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2008, 02:01 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool A Muslim film I saw.

The other night I watched a British film called Yasmin, it is about a muslim community before and after 9/11. it is set in East Lancs somewhere, not exactly sure of the details as I was watching it in German, but it was not a bad film as it goes and if you get a chance to see it then go for it. It is mainly about a muslim girl trying to fit in and how much crap she gets from her own people-

BBC - Films - Festivals and Seasons - Edinburgh - British feature films - Yasmin

this is the film.

It was filmed in the same way as that boy who wanted to be a ballet dancer up norf somewhere.

Anyway I am not here to start a race riot I just wanted to point this film out as a view from the other side of the fence.

Mods please don't vape this before anyone has a chance to see it.
Old 19 September 2008, 02:03 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wurzel
The other night I watched a British film called Yasmin, it is about a muslim community before and after 9/11. it is set in East Lancs somewhere, not exactly sure of the details as I was watching it in German, but it was not a bad film as it goes and if you get a chance to see it then go for it. It is mainly about a muslim girl trying to fit in and how much crap she gets from her own people-

BBC - Films - Festivals and Seasons - Edinburgh - British feature films - Yasmin

this is the film.

It was filmed in the same way as that boy who wanted to be a ballet dancer up norf somewhere.

Anyway I am not here to start a race riot I just wanted to point this film out as a view from the other side of the fence.

Mods please don't vape this before anyone has a chance to see it.
I am sure it is a cracking film and all but when you say
other side of the fence
, I thought the Berlin wall had come down