Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

All that grief for nothing!

Search this Thread

Old 14 August 2008, 11:22 AM
rallychick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry All that grief for nothing!

As most of you know Swiss was having problems getting his childrens passports from the ex! After months of grief and a police visit etc it seems she was always going to let the kids go with us as she is going to Spain with her boyfriend!

What a psycho bitch! She always slates Swiss for being a bad parent but I have never known her to take them away! Not even in this country and god, did she give us s**t whilst we were away at Easter for a week in Cornwall for not taking the boys!

I really want to smack the bitch one for what she has said and done! I AM VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!
Old 14 August 2008, 11:26 AM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

Long Deep Breaths...

*advice given while keeping out of swing range*
Old 14 August 2008, 11:27 AM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

Don't be angry.

That is exactly what she wanted. Probably, the whole reason why she kicked up such a stink, is because she thinks your getting something she's not. And will spite you at every oppertunity.

I thought as a women you would already know that (sorry - couldn't resist that )
Old 14 August 2008, 11:27 AM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rallychick
I really want to smack the bitch one for what she has said and done! I AM VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!

Do it, get round there now and give the bitch a good slapping

Honestly why do some people feel the need to post this sh*t about their f*cked up lives on a Subaru forum We don't care
Old 14 August 2008, 11:29 AM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Coffin Dodger
Do it, get round there now and give the bitch a good slapping

Honestly why do some people feel the need to post this sh*t about their f*cked up lives on a Subaru forum We don't care
We're in the non scooby related bit CD.

If she wants to air her frustrations then let her..

Pulls up a chair...
Old 14 August 2008, 11:32 AM
rallychick
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby L
We're in the non scooby related bit CD.

Pulls up a chair...
Thankyou!

It has been on an on-going battle and some people have followed it and offered us advice on how to take the boys away etc and it seems it was all for nothing!
Old 14 August 2008, 11:36 AM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

It's just mind games.... rise above it.

One of my wife's mates is doing the same to her ex.... and it'll bite her in the *** when her son reaches his teens.... we all know how teenagers want to rebel against something..well I think she's providing him with the perfect excuse.. shame...
Old 14 August 2008, 11:42 AM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't rise, or rather sink to her level. She obviously has issues, and is trying to make your lives difficult, but if you take the bait, she wins. There is clearly no talking to her, so just have the least to do with her as humanly possible, and keep the kids as your priority. I know that's easier said than done.

Kids aren't stupid, and will have some idea at least of how she is behaving, which is sad, don't make yourselves as bad as her. Ultimately, she is risking her relationship with the children, if she doesn't get a grip, and by behaving as she is, she is hurting them as much as you guys.

Just go on holiday, have a great time, and for a short time, don't worry about her.

I really hope, at some point, she has a word with herself, realises her behaviour is ridiculous, and eventually, this whole situation can be resolved. Children don't ask to be put in situations like this, and one day hopefully she will realise, that being a bitch towards you guys doesn't help. I really hope things settle down for all of you.
Old 14 August 2008, 11:55 AM
rallychick
Scooby Regular

Thankyou Lisawrx!

I am just so angry as you can imagine! No way could I treat my daughter the way she treats her boys! Me and Swiss can hold our heads up high in front of the children as we dont play games! I know the youngest boy must have more respect for me than he does his own mother!
Old 14 August 2008, 12:03 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

She's a female and for that reason, I'm out.
Old 14 August 2008, 12:04 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Why wait until you get divorced for all the acrimony, we have a good go whilst married some days.

She nearly had to have a Nintendo DS surgically removed last night having played it in bed until nearly 1 am and then snapped it shut and plonked it down waking me up !
Old 14 August 2008, 12:04 PM
Freak
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Spoon
Thank you Duncan
Old 14 August 2008, 12:05 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Spoon, I know what you are saying but not the unintiated that could imply you are batting for the other side, and I know that 90% of the time, thats not the case.
Old 14 August 2008, 12:06 PM
rallychick
Scooby Regular

So am I but no way on earth would I think of being such an evil bitch! I would not know where to start!
Old 14 August 2008, 12:08 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

report them as lost and apply for new ones
Old 14 August 2008, 12:13 PM
Lisawrx

Thankyou Lisawrx!

I am just so angry as you can imagine! No way could I treat my daughter the way she treats her boys! Me and Swiss can hold our heads up high in front of the children as we dont play games! I know the youngest boy must have more respect for me than he does his own mother!
I totally understand where you are coming from. Most people are reasonable human beings, and I think when we see the way some people can behave, it almost amazes you. I honestly believe, if she continues down this path, the children will end up seeing her for what she is and resenting her. I don't have sympathy for her as she is acting disgracefully, but I do hope she sees what she is doing before it's too late.

Just carry on as you are, be there for the children and be safe in the knowledge that you are the bigger people here, and I'm sure they will see that too.

I know only too well, from my Brother's break up from his ex-wife, just how nasty things can get, and as yet, it's the children there who have suffered, as they now don't see their Dad, but that's a whole different story.

Good luck with it all, and as I said before, enjoy your holiday, and have a break from all of the hassle.
Old 14 August 2008, 12:16 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby L
We're in the non snazy related bit CD.

Pulls up a chair...

edited for accuracy
Old 14 August 2008, 12:23 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Spoon, I know what you are saying but not the unintiated that could imply you are batting for the other side, and I know that 90% of the time, thats not the case.
2 answers to that J4CKO.

1. Let those that don't know think what they like.
2. You don't ever need to listen or converse with a female to rodger her stupid. There are various points on a female that are of interest to me and how they tick isn't one of those. That's the reason I'm out.

Oh and 90% of the time.
Old 14 August 2008, 12:25 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

So am I but no way on earth would I think of being such an evil bitch! I would not know where to start!
You might know where to start if you get that burning sensation down below and it becomes painful to pass water.
Old 14 August 2008, 12:50 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

RC having been through the same problems as you both I know how frustrating it gets, but the main thing is you are a better people than her and she'll hate that for every day of her remaining life, which you should at least be happy about
Old 14 August 2008, 01:05 PM
jaytc2003
Scooby Regular

just do a **** surprise on her car, imature yes, funny hell yes
Old 14 August 2008, 01:07 PM
rallychick
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jaytc2003
just do a **** surprise on her car, imature yes, funny hell yes
Funny you say that as someone else has suggested a fun thing to do to her!

I just hate the way she gets away with her actions! She needs taking down a peg or two!
Old 14 August 2008, 01:08 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Freak
Thank you Duncan
He's Scottish!
Old 14 August 2008, 01:09 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

As most of you know Swiss was having problems getting his childrens passports from the ex! After months of grief and a police visit etc it seems she was always going to let the kids go with us as she is going to Spain with her boyfriend!

What a psycho bitch! She always slates Swiss for being a bad parent but I have never known her to take them away! Not even in this country and god, did she give us s**t whilst we were away at Easter for a week in Cornwall for not taking the boys!

That's because all women are Nuts.......... Fact.
Old 14 August 2008, 01:10 PM
rallychick
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Lisawrx

Good luck with it all, and as I said before, enjoy your holiday, and have a break from all of the hassle.
Thanks! It will be hard for me now to relax as I am so wound up with what she has said and done and then she clears off abroad for a stress free holiday yet again without her children!
Old 14 August 2008, 01:11 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

Originally Posted by Lisawrx
Don't rise, or rather sink to her level. She obviously has issues, and is trying to make your lives difficult, but if you take the bait, she wins. There is clearly no talking to her, so just have the least to do with her as humanly possible, and keep the kids as your priority. I know that's easier said than done.

Kids aren't stupid, and will have some idea at least of how she is behaving, which is sad, don't make yourselves as bad as her. Ultimately, she is risking her relationship with the children, if she doesn't get a grip, and by behaving as she is, she is hurting them as much as you guys.

Just go on holiday, have a great time, and for a short time, don't worry about her.

I really hope, at some point, she has a word with herself, realises her behaviour is ridiculous, and eventually, this whole situation can be resolved. Children don't ask to be put in situations like this, and one day hopefully she will realise, that being a bitch towards you guys doesn't help. I really hope things settle down for all of you.

well said, Lisa. Z, go away, have a fab holiday with the kids, and forget about her, and her pathetic games - she simply isn't worth wasting you anger on.. the only emotion she deserves is sympathy.
Old 14 August 2008, 01:11 PM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Classic PMSL
Old 14 August 2008, 03:41 PM
Windsor
Scooby Regular

Old 14 August 2008, 03:46 PM
oldsplice
Scooby Regular

Hope you all have a lovely hols. Just forget about the old trout and enjoy yourselves.

RC........can you whisper to me without Swiss knowing, when you go, so I can park up his street and rack up a few bob?
Old 14 August 2008, 03:55 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

Originally Posted by oldsplice
Hope you all have a lovely hols. Just forget about the old trout and enjoy yourselves.

RC........can you whisper to me without Swiss knowing, when you go, so I can park up his street and rack up a few bob?
I can tell you...

Quick Reply: All that grief for nothing!