Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

This is the most annoying news to date for me.

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2008, 12:15 AM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry This is the most annoying news to date for me.

War court told Bin Laden happy with 9/11 toll - Yahoo! News UK

My blood is still boiling over about this situation.According to Osama these terrorist scumbag b*****d hijackers were successful.These american people died because the Taliban preached hate against them and religon is the bain of everyone's life.Them workers, passengers, emergency services and families ARE ****ING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.I am sorry i am annoyed, i want everyone here at Scoobynet to stay here and read about this ****. The FBI are stupid, as if that mentioning of the "dome" is not about the ****ing millenium dome.

Nathan.
Old 24 July 2008, 12:23 AM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I don't get what you are so furious about to be honest.

After all a lot more than 3000 rag heads bit the dust because of the resulting American (over) reaction. If Bin L is happy with that outcome then he needs to tie his turban around his neck and hang himself up. Which he needs to do anyway of course. Probably nowhere to hang from when you're living in a cave though.
Old 24 July 2008, 12:29 AM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

A better idea would be one of his cronies, to switch off his kidney dyalisis machine.
Old 24 July 2008, 09:49 AM
Henrik
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

Understandably, someone would be offended if someone else came to their home, stole most of their valuables and then killed a bunch of house mates for good measure...
Old 24 July 2008, 12:02 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScooByer Trade
War court told Bin Laden happy with 9/11 toll - Yahoo! News UK

My blood is still boiling over about this situation.According to Osama these terrorist scumbag b*****d hijackers were successful.These american people died because the Taliban preached hate against them and religon is the bain of everyone's life.Them workers, passengers, emergency services and families ARE ****ING INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.I am sorry i am annoyed, i want everyone here at Scoobynet to stay here and read about this ****. The FBI are stupid, as if that mentioning of the "dome" is not about the ****ing millenium dome.

Nathan.
I think you will find that the American prat and Billy Liar are both quite happy about the many thousands of innocent people killed in their illegal war too.

Les