Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Was I Out Of Order??

Search this Thread

Old 23 June 2008, 10:47 AM
jiffthejiffmanjaffa
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was I Out Of Order??

I bought my house as one of 8 in a quiet cul-de sac, with my rear garden overlooking a corn field.

When I bought it I was told by the developer that at the end of the corn field a recreation ground was going to be built, with cricket clud, park and basketball court.

About two years later, the park still hadn't been built and so I contacted the council to find they had changed they minds and were going to sell it and build more houses.

The residents of the cul de sac and I all appealed, and as usally next to nothing happened, the council built a basket ball court to make up for it, and went right ahead and built 25 nea homes destorying our view and private garden.

Now I have a neighbour whose home is built slightly on a hill who just by standing can look right into my garden, even though I've got 7' tall fencing.

Now this is wahere my problems start, I can live with the park issue as I was reimbursed by the council the cost of my house now the nearby park is no longer going to be built, something I wasn't expecting, but now my garden is being overlooked it just ticks me off.

I don't suppose it would be so bad, but the neighbours are th creme de la creme of people and have to use F**K and C**T as a full stop in every sentance.

They also have two wonderful little 7 years old boys, who don't go to school, swear as much as the parents, climb and break my fence all day long and have beaten up three of the cul de sac families kids.

It is very much becoming the cul de sac verse the family from hell. Why can't they be like the rest of the people who moved into the new homes, keep themselves to themselves, say goodmorning once in a while and have a friendly nod.

Anyway, not by me I will state first, the family from hell have been reported to the council, social services and the police and nothing at present is being done. Evidence is being gather for ABC, ASBO's and potential evictions.

The other day I was having a BBQ with a load of the neighbours from the cul de sac, and the two little boys from the family from hell decded to jump up over my fence and sit on my shed and from there beg for food, which was given to them, which they promptly spat out and said "Your food is Sh*t, my mum cooks better food them you"

I decide to pop out and buy some anti-vandal paint, as this was not the first time the little darlings had sat on my shed. I will mention I have asked them to get down and spoken with the parents for what good it did me.

So I've set about coating the top of my fence and shed with a nice liberal coat of this black thick tar paint.

And sure enough the little buggers tried to climb my fence and st on my shed, and sure enough got covered in the paint.

About an hour later Mummy came round, and as I opened the door without saying a word she has shouted at the top of her voice every swear word under the sun, with no content at all. I just stood there and didn't say a thing. After a while she slowed stopped having nothing more to say, to which I asked " So whats the matter"

Long story short she wasn't happy about the paint, "You f**King C**t you should have put up a sign, they wouldn't have got up there is they'd known.

"A sign, to warn them about the paint? " I asked

"What other F**king sign do you think I mean you ********"

"Like the warning letter I posted to the neighbours about a week ago, saying I planned to put anti-vandal paint up due to damage to my fence, like the sign that is ontop of my fence and visable from you garden, those sort of signs? do you mean"

Funny enough the conversation changed from that paint.

"I'm gonna report you to the police"

"Like the crime preventation police officer, who told me to put the paint up and leafet the area, and who advised me where to place the warning sign in my garden?"

After this I couldn't help but feel a sense of victory, which was short lived. As the next day I find out mummy went home. Hit one of the boys, breaking his nose, and Dad responded by beating living hell out of Mum.

Both boys have now been taken into care, Dad is on remand and mum has been moved somewhere up north. The house has been reposessed and excellant neighbours have now moved in.

I can't help but feel a sense of guilt ove this situation.

Was I out of order???
Old 23 June 2008, 10:54 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

where you ****, id have taken the same actions. without wanting to upset the pc brigade, the little bastid probably warranted a broken nose and at least the parents are split up now.

think about it, if you hadnt followed what was recommended by the services you contacted, would it still be going on now? i think so somehow.

you and your neighbours did well and you have reaped the rewards by having this bunch of over jelous chavs moved out and thus possibly stabilising the value of your property

if you feel that guilty, send me £20 and il have the guilt, as i wouldnt give two ***** about the chavs
Old 23 June 2008, 10:58 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, you're out of order. You should have done it much sooner. Well done.
Old 23 June 2008, 11:08 AM
rbaz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gpssti4
Agreed.
You have to make what ever stand you can. As you said you got advice and did things the correct way. You cant blame anybody but the family involved.
If they have been taken away from obviously crap parents maybe its not too late for them to become reasonable adults but I wouldn't count on it
Old 23 June 2008, 11:09 AM
sco8bystu
Scooby Regular

least u did it sensable m8 and the right way,and kept your cool,,if that was me i would have prolly broke the dads nose and got him to sort it,,but im abit of a thug in that way.good on you
Old 23 June 2008, 11:11 AM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Sit there and feel happy matey..... I would
Old 23 June 2008, 11:13 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

out of order???? your havin a giraffe aint ya????

bang on responce, measured adn got he job done.

well done, a victory for common sence in my opinion

Trending Topics

Old 23 June 2008, 11:14 AM
MrNoisy
Supporting Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Mate - good on you. It's just a shame that dregs of society like that are allowed to live in such a nice place - they should do what they do in certain places in north Europe - put em in cargo container style homes and see how they like it.

I lived in a similar situation in a rented house - on the edge of a relatively good estate; the other side of the estate was full of families with "little treasures" like the ones you've described. The kids used to sit in the field behind our house and throw stones at my neighbours and our windows - once even hit his little girl in the garden when she was playing, and they smashed one of our upstairs windows; the first time they did it I called the Police - who did nothing; so when they smashed our window I chased them through the forest out the back of the house - unfortunately never caught them (although prob. just as well - I'd have prob. ended up getting arrested with the justice system being what it is nowadays)

I have nothing but contempt for these sorts of people and the way they bring up their children; it's a shame you have to go to such lengths nowadays just to get some sort of control over them. The police have their hands tied - it's getting ridiculous.
Old 23 June 2008, 11:15 AM
jiffthejiffmanjaffa
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sco8bystu
least u did it sensable m8 and the right way,and kept your cool,,if that was me i would have prolly broke the dads nose and got him to sort it,,but im abit of a thug in that way.good on you
Thats the funny thing, the Dad was 5'1'' and 9stone dripping wet. I'm 6'2'' and 15stone.

It was oh so tempting to pop and have a chat, but I didn't want to make it worse and have the Dad send the boys to do my car, that would had made me do the wrong thing.

It just seems to me, that the paint was the start of their family fight. I think we would have got there in the end, but as chocolate_o_brian I think it would have a taken ages.
Old 23 June 2008, 11:17 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

sounds like it was gonna happen no mater waht, they should have taught tehre kids to respect other people and there property, simple as.

frget it and move on
Old 23 June 2008, 11:21 AM
WRX JON
Scooby Regular

you did everything right, you did not break the law or take action that would get you locked up. And if the kids have been taken away that can only be good for them, at least they get another chance of a decent upbringing, and wont just be another asbo knife crime statistic
Old 23 June 2008, 11:22 AM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I take my hat off to you sir, well done. About time the low life trash got some pay back
Old 23 June 2008, 11:41 AM
Imprezive_52
Scooby Regular

You did everthing right in my opinion.

I wouldn't be feeling guilty at all as they brought it upon themselves it seems.

Couldn't help but laugh at that ending though. . .now i feel bad lol
Old 23 June 2008, 11:41 AM
ruislip
Scooby Regular

fairplay...!
Old 23 June 2008, 11:48 AM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

It's the social housing scheme in action. We've learnt the hard way not to buy new build as a percentage have to be given over to 'social' housing.

The thinking is that living with nice people will make scrubbers behave, it doesn't. CXouncil estates weren't pure filth when they were built, the people who live there make them that way then blame other people. Experiences like yours show that some people are just scruffs and there is nothing you can do.

Wouldn't mind some compo like you though!

5t.
Old 23 June 2008, 12:00 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Out of order, hell no. Great result i say.
Old 23 June 2008, 12:00 PM
Big_Dan531
Scooby Regular

personally i would have hammered six inch nails through the roof of ur shed and wait and seen what the would of done then where they were on top it hahaha
Old 23 June 2008, 12:51 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

Default To the OP

You can't feel bad if an action of yours results in a daft response from another adult who should know better. Doubtless a beating would have happened at some point anyway with something different being the trigger. Kids need protecting & if their parents can't do it then someone else has to.

TX.
Old 23 June 2008, 12:57 PM
rcwhite
Scooby Regular

i dont even know u mate but thats the best news i have had the fourtune of hearing in months i hate this new breed of scum in this country... good on ya and well done.....

Last edited by rcwhite; 23 June 2008 at 02:08 PM.
Old 23 June 2008, 01:11 PM
lunar tick
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gpssti4

Old 23 June 2008, 01:15 PM
rallymad_homer
Scooby Regular

Its a victory for the decent law abiding citizens of this country !!! Well done chap. Kids these days get away with far too much knowing fine well nothing will happen to them if they do do something wrong.

I wouldnt feel bad in any way, like other people have said it may have taken something much worse than some vandal paint to bring this to an end !

Where dya live... im saving up for a house :

RMH
Old 23 June 2008, 01:16 PM
p1mark
Scooby Regular

Location: In a 405 BHP/360 ft/lb P1 with SN superstar Sonic dog at my side!

I think you are living in another time dimension from me as things seem to happen rather quickly there....

"The other day I was having a BBQ with a load of the neighbours from the cul de sac"

Then within a few days -

You have painted the shed fence, both boys are in care, mum moved, house repossesed, excellent neighbours moved in.

Thats some impressive work by the authorities and council, not to mention the estate agents.
Old 23 June 2008, 01:21 PM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

you must be having a bubble! Out of order, no chance.
Well done for keeping your cool. If that was me I'd probably be the one on remand.
This sort of thing is becoming more and more common.
Old 23 June 2008, 02:11 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by p1mark
Thats some impressive work by the authorities and council, not to mention the estate agents.
Old 23 June 2008, 02:35 PM
Marx Mcrae
Scooby Regular

Personally I think everyone in your cul de sac owes you a drink

You definatly did the right thing and should feel no guilt what so ever!!
Old 23 June 2008, 02:43 PM
mufcdamo
Scooby Regular

quality read i will be buying some this weekend to keep the robbing little scum bags out
Old 23 June 2008, 05:19 PM
harry007
Scooby Regular

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Nothing to worry about. Would of done the same...if not worse!

Haroon.
Old 23 June 2008, 05:36 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jiffthejiffmanjaffa
I bought my house as one of 8 in a quiet cul-de sac, with my rear garden overlooking a corn field.

When I bought it I was told by the developer that at the end of the corn field a recreation ground was going to be built, with cricket clud, park and basketball court.

About two years later, the park still hadn't been built and so I contacted the council to find they had changed they minds and were going to sell it and build more houses.

The residents of the cul de sac and I all appealed, and as usally next to nothing happened, the council built a basket ball court to make up for it, and went right ahead and built 25 nea homes destorying our view and private garden.

Now I have a neighbour whose home is built slightly on a hill who just by standing can look right into my garden, even though I've got 7' tall fencing.

Now this is wahere my problems start, I can live with the park issue as I was reimbursed by the council the cost of my house now the nearby park is no longer going to be built, something I wasn't expecting, but now my garden is being overlooked it just ticks me off.

I don't suppose it would be so bad, but the neighbours are th creme de la creme of people and have to use F**K and C**T as a full stop in every sentance.

They also have two wonderful little 7 years old boys, who don't go to school, swear as much as the parents, climb and break my fence all day long and have beaten up three of the cul de sac families kids.

It is very much becoming the cul de sac verse the family from hell. Why can't they be like the rest of the people who moved into the new homes, keep themselves to themselves, say goodmorning once in a while and have a friendly nod.

Anyway, not by me I will state first, the family from hell have been reported to the council, social services and the police and nothing at present is being done. Evidence is being gather for ABC, ASBO's and potential evictions.

The other day I was having a BBQ with a load of the neighbours from the cul de sac, and the two little boys from the family from hell decded to jump up over my fence and sit on my shed and from there beg for food, which was given to them, which they promptly spat out and said "Your food is Sh*t, my mum cooks better food them you"

I decide to pop out and buy some anti-vandal paint, as this was not the first time the little darlings had sat on my shed. I will mention I have asked them to get down and spoken with the parents for what good it did me.

So I've set about coating the top of my fence and shed with a nice liberal coat of this black thick tar paint.

And sure enough the little buggers tried to climb my fence and st on my shed, and sure enough got covered in the paint.

About an hour later Mummy came round, and as I opened the door without saying a word she has shouted at the top of her voice every swear word under the sun, with no content at all. I just stood there and didn't say a thing. After a while she slowed stopped having nothing more to say, to which I asked " So whats the matter"

Long story short she wasn't happy about the paint, "You f**King C**t you should have put up a sign, they wouldn't have got up there is they'd known.

"A sign, to warn them about the paint? " I asked

"What other F**king sign do you think I mean you ********"

"Like the warning letter I posted to the neighbours about a week ago, saying I planned to put anti-vandal paint up due to damage to my fence, like the sign that is ontop of my fence and visable from you garden, those sort of signs? do you mean"

Funny enough the conversation changed from that paint.

"I'm gonna report you to the police"

"Like the crime preventation police officer, who told me to put the paint up and leafet the area, and who advised me where to place the warning sign in my garden?"

After this I couldn't help but feel a sense of victory, which was short lived. As the next day I find out mummy went home. Hit one of the boys, breaking his nose, and Dad responded by beating living hell out of Mum.

Both boys have now been taken into care, Dad is on remand and mum has been moved somewhere up north. The house has been reposessed and excellant neighbours have now moved in.

I can't help but feel a sense of guilt ove this situation.

Was I out of order???
What a result, fukin class, id feel guilty for all of 5 secs mate, then crack open the stella...fvckin good ya
Old 23 June 2008, 05:48 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

you were a lot more restrained then i would have been to be honest

you only had to read my noisy ******* thread (that was deleted lol) to see i would have ended up storming around all over the shop and kicking off
Old 23 June 2008, 06:09 PM
colsand
Scooby Regular

Sounds like you did everything as you should.

Now all the rest of the neighbours have to do is work on that big bruiser with the noisy silver rally car type thing at the end of the cul de sac!!

Just kidding, please don't paint me.

Quick Reply: Was I Out Of Order??