Email scam or Am I just lucky!!

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2008, 07:53 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Email scam or Am I just lucky!!

Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I after going through your profile,I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Modesta Komo the only duagther of late Mr. and Mrs.David Komo. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip . My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on october 2007 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($10,500,000.00) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daugther for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management . Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to . (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years. (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within four (4) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Bestregards,
Modesta Komo.

Of course I shall be encouraging the sender into more replies,it only seems fair
Old 30 May 2008, 07:54 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Hello Dear Eddie,

I am in receipt of your mail with refference and thanks.Attach is my photo as you requested.My dear,I have already explained everything to you.I contacted you soliciting your urgent assistance to help me transfer my late father's money over there and also to help me start my new living over there and to establish an investment.I have dedicated everything unto the hand of God,let his will be done in my life and in this transfer

I am planing to invest in a stock business and buying properties or what to do you thing?Do you knows much in this business?

My dear,the must important thing which i need from you in this issue is to keep everything secret between us because,i don't want any person to know anything about me and my condition because,i don't know who is who.I ran away from my late father's house since his death and hide myself in one of the hotel here in my country in other to save my life because of those that killed my late father.I don't want any person to know anything about me because,i don't know who is who,i must be very careful in everything ,so please,if you know that you can't keep the secret between us,then,don't border to help me out ok because,my life is more important to me than this money we are talking about.Hope you get me clear

Furthermore,i want you to also take everything urgent so that the transfer will take place as soon as possible because,i don't want to keep staying here,i want the transfer to take place urgently so that i will start coming over there as soon as possible for the investment and also to start my new life and to be free.

Please my dear,i want you to promised me one more thing that you will be honest and sincere to me because,as you can see that this money is only what my late father left for me,all his other properties and investments have been claim by my wicked uncle who is among them that plan to kill my father.He doesn't know about this money in the bank here otherwise,he could have claim it as well.that is why i am telling you to keep everything confidential untill we meet together.Anway,such is life,we still gives thanks to God in any condition.

Morealso,i want you to tell me if the percentage which i am offering you is ok to you because,i don't want any misunderstanding after the transfer.I promise to give you 15% after the transfer while the remaining 85% will be for investment of which you will help me to arrange over there.
Inshort,i have to stop here while waiting for your mail before giving you further details.
Email me and answer all my questions before i proceed because,i want to be sure of everything.I am waiting your prompt response now.
Yours faithfully,
Modesta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo01.jpg
Photo02.jpg
Old 30 May 2008, 08:31 PM
PetesDad
BANNED

These crack me up ...... but not so much as the thought of the simple minds that believe them!
Old 30 May 2008, 09:32 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PetesDad
These crack me up ...... but not so much as the thought of the simple minds that believe them!

You mean its a wind up? but we were going to get married

Old 30 May 2008, 09:36 PM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wheres the photos ?
Old 30 May 2008, 09:43 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

ebola monkeyman
Old 31 May 2008, 01:34 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Hello Dear Eddie,
What are you saying?Do you think that i am joking or what?Please if you are not ready to help me,kindly tell me immediately so that i will decide what to do next because,i don't want any delaying in this,i want the transfer to take place urgently so that i will come over there soonest to start my new living. Tell me immediately. Yours faithfully,Modesta.

Trending Topics

Old 31 May 2008, 04:34 PM
Borat_Drives_A_Scooby
BANNED

Originally Posted by mad555
i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.
If i were you mate i wouldn`t take less than 40% , email her back and say you feel like you are being used by offering just 15%.

It seems genuine enough to me if you can get the right %
Old 31 May 2008, 11:50 PM
Supercue
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Borat_Drives_A_Scooby
If i were you mate i wouldn`t take less than 40% , email her back and say you feel like you are being used by offering just 15%.

It seems genuine enough to me if you can get the right %
40% of zero is obviously better than 15%
Old 01 June 2008, 08:42 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Hello Dear Eddie, Thanks for your message.Do not worry about marraige,we will discus much when i arrive there after the transfer because,i can't just decide like that.Yes,you know that it is a union between husband and wife and someone must be careful before comitting his or herself. So let me know your interest towards assisting me so that i will decide what to do next. Waiting to hear from you soonest. Yours faithfully,Modesta.

It seems my wife to be Modesta is getting bored with me now...
Old 01 June 2008, 08:44 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

...but not to worry
Hello Dearest,
How are you today?
I believe you are doing fine,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev. Kan Kamaga who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-77-357-35-49) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next ofkin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.

Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Juliet

Juliet is my second choice and believe it shes loaded to!!
Old 01 June 2008, 08:53 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

YouTube - Trailer 2 - Fonejacker.eu