Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

chatting up women....

Search this Thread

Old 25 May 2008, 02:54 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chatting up women....

Often the hardest part is just going up to them apparently, which seems a bit odd, I mean, how else are you going to talk to them! But anyway, thats not the point per se.

Its this weird technique called tapping. I have seen it mentioned in Paul McKennas book on how to get rich. It apparently removes the fear of failure. Anyone tried it, and did it work?

YouTube - Destroy your Approach Anxiety
Old 25 May 2008, 03:04 PM
abbott
Scooby Regular

i cant watch that right now as im in work but my method used to qork quite nicely .....

approach a bird purchase 1 drink no messing about get stuck in , check if shes game if not move to the next one , your always gonna find one pretty pronto using that method .. but at the same time im on the other end of a keyboard perhaps im really shy in person ... LOL
Old 25 May 2008, 05:32 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Read the disclaimer first

Disclaimer
This disclaimer covers use of the site and any promotional or other materials or information contained on it. Disclaimers and limitations and exclusions of liability, which relate to goods or services purchased or made available through this site are also covered by this disclaimer.

Any goods or services displayed or provided on or through this website by InnerGameTapping.com are done so on an "AS IS" and an "IF AVAILABLE" basis and InnerGameTapping.com expressly disclaims and excludes all warranties, conditions, representations and terms, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise, with respect to this website or the information, content, materials, goods or services included in this site including, without limitation, as to the accuracy or completeness of the website, as to whether it is up to date and as to the condition of any goods or services displayed or provided.

InnerGameTapping.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or withdraw any goods or services offered on this website.

InnerGameTapping.com hereby excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content or materials included on this site, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of revenue; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; loss of use of money or otherwise, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss demand or damages and whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise. In particular, without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, InnerGameTapping.com hereby excludes all liability to the maximum extent allowed by law for any physical, emotional and mental consequences (whether adverse or otherwise) of viewing and/or using the content of this site. In addition, without limitation to the foregoing, InnerGameTapping.com hereby excludes all liability to the maximum extent allowed by law for any actions taken after viewing and/or using the content of this site.

This statement does not affect your statutory rights.

Nothing in this website disclaimer excludes or limits InnerGameTapping.com's liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by InnerGameTapping.com's negligence (or that of its employees, agents or directors); or (b) the tort of deceit; or (c) any breach of the obligations implied by Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (including those relating to the title, fitness for purpose and satisfactory quality of goods); or (d) any liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.

The use of this website is governed by English law and you and InnerGameTapping.com irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Old 25 May 2008, 08:00 PM
Borat_Drives_A_Scooby
BANNED

You lot have it well wrong, let the women chat you up as thats what i do. The huge bulge in my trousers is quite a talkng point and it breaks the ice.
Old 25 May 2008, 08:25 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.

Borat has a point but I find impressing them* regarding my huge capital reserves and hunky man muscles does as well as pointing out my package

*in my pre-marriage days of course. Nowadays I'm more likely to be found checking out items for the kitchen/house and flowers for my beloved rather than hot chicks with oversize norks.
Old 25 May 2008, 08:41 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to win them over with sheer determination and them finding it easier to give in rather than keep listening. Don't underestimate the sympathy vote either, or the fact some women are just as desperate as you. Also casting the net wide, only avoiding the under age, mentally infirm and blood relatives is a good policy.

Its easy to steal women from good looking rich guys, just grab them when their men are looking at themselves in the mirror or counting their wad.
Old 25 May 2008, 09:24 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

it was like the panther scanning for the weaker memebers of the herd as i recall
Old 25 May 2008, 09:29 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by j4ckos mate
it was like the panther scanning for the weaker memebers of the herd as i recall
Yes, that was another description I used for our techniques, or the Hyenas loitering for scraps after a Lion kill, Roberts being the (Dim, but effective on even dimmer females) Lion.
Old 26 May 2008, 09:41 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

Have never chatted up a woman in my life - always waited for them to make the first move, that way you know they are interested and dont look like some sad weirdo trying it on with every girl in the place.

I dont think most women who fall for men who give them loads of BS are really worth chasing anyway, they are either complete slappers, or gold diggers looking for a meal ticket.
Old 26 May 2008, 10:13 AM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

I would just walk over to them and say 'hold my pint, I'm off for a ****' ..... if they still had my pint in their hand when I returned I knew I was gonna be spuds deep!
Old 26 May 2008, 10:43 AM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Old 26 May 2008, 11:15 AM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

^^ cool - where do I get some?
Old 26 May 2008, 02:09 PM
mattvortex
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MikeCardiff
Have never chatted up a woman in my life - always waited for them to make the first move, that way you know they are interested and dont look like some sad weirdo trying it on with every girl in the place.

I dont think most women who fall for men who give them loads of BS are really worth chasing anyway, they are either complete slappers, or gold diggers looking for a meal ticket.
That tends to be my way as well. You see so many blokes desperately trying to chat women up in bars/clubs and majority getting nowhere. The women that do fall for the bullsh1t are as you said, not really worth it anyway
Personnally, would nver waste my time and dignity giving endless compliments to a woman i dont even know-desperate stuff and a turn-off to the women!
Old 26 May 2008, 02:48 PM
scooby_will
Scooby Regular

women and mystical creatures, you just dont know what they are going to think or say, i mean im not the best looking bloke in the world but have no shortage of women taking my number in bars and clubs, i dont think talk about a large package is nessacary and it also give them a suprise if we get that far , i think alot of women like a man who can make them laugh and i dont mean by behaving stupidly as ok a drunk women would laugh at anything but a sober one would think ur a d**k, this is my talent and i can make most women laugh, i am a shy person and cant honestly say i have the confidence to just walk up to a women and start chatting, esspically a stunner, but if appoched or if i know i can speak to them i will and talk to them and can garuntee i will make them laugh. Sorry to ramble on hahaha
Old 26 May 2008, 02:52 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

ah b0llocks to all this rubbish, I used to be shy but one day I just got fed up and realised nothing is handed over on a plate, or not often where women are concerned.

So basically when I was single id just go for it if I got a few "signals" which after a skinful can be misconstrued a bit....lol...if I got the big "**** off" there were always plenty more in the sea....lol
Old 26 May 2008, 03:04 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

A famous technique that i have applied is to walk up behind them in a bar / club / supermarket, unzip my fly & place my **** in there hand.
If they scream then its a definite no, if they caress it i am in.
Old 26 May 2008, 03:20 PM
scooby_will
Scooby Regular

well if ur hung like a horse then u will get a scream anyway and then a oooo wow hahahahaha, well thats what happens to me anyway
Old 26 May 2008, 05:16 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
A famous technique that i have applied is to walk up behind them in a bar / club / supermarket, unzip my fly & place my **** in there hand.
I did similar to that at school whilst in pottery lesson - except that I left "him" in my trousers...
The teacher was spinning one up on the potters wheel and the class gathered around. I rubbed up against a bird infront of me and she started rubbing it. The class hardnut saw this and descretely moved me to one side so he could have a go.. She realised straight away that my hardon had been replaced by his acorn and whispered him to **** off . I was quickly back in there for a few more moments...
When I got home my johnson was stuck-fast to my inner Y-fronts! Really hurt having to separate it from my pants but it was worth it.

She asked me out the next day but I said no because she wore glasses! ****! I could have nailed her!

Nick
Old 26 May 2008, 06:12 PM
borat52
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Becoming a good womaniser takes lots of time and lots of practice.

If you can get away with standing in a bar and you get hit on all the time, then good for you, however for the rest of us who want to meet lots of girls intimately you need to be proactive, but also have a plan when you approach. Even if you do get lots of girls approach you, I would always urge people to have as much choice as possible when meeting women which means for maximum choice you need to approach girls (very few guys get approached by every hot girl in a bar).

Girls like guys who are not needy, only desparate ones will get with guys who appear desparate (but there are lots of despate girls, they just usually are way less fun than girls who have their heads together), and at night in bars direct approach (ie I think your really hot, please let me have your number) is going to fail more often than it works.

One way lots of guys fail is by addressing the girl they are after and ignoring friends. When you approach a group always meet the entire group with something like 'how do you all know each other'. Spend 5 minutes shaking hands and beeing ultra freindly to the whole group (especially the men, theres a saying - 'win the men and you own the women')
Girls like leaders so if you can captivate the whole group with humour and interest then your going to appeal to the most attractive gilr in the group.

When you approach you should do so alone (if you have a group with you tell them they can join if its going well after 5 minutes but they should not try to intefere with you and your interest, when guys compete for a girl the girl gets an ego boost and see's a group of try hard desparate 'mates' who are not close at all - good mates dont try and put their buddies down, they try and help them), and you should approach with massive confidence, a loud voice and speak to the entire group. Stick to something non direct, and dont kiss their a**, girls hate try hard boys and see through fake compliments easily. When you approach you dont know them at all, and one of the least attractive things a guy can do is to presume freindship from the outset. Open with anything non direct like 'hey girls what do you think of long hair on guys .. I'm thinking of growing a pony tail' ect (thats off the top of my head) Something situational is better if you can think off the cuff but have something memorised like that in case your mind goes blank. After that ask how they know each other, jusdge their response to you and if possible sit down or position yourself so that others looking in will assume your part of the group. Then get talking, and a girls favourite subject is herself.

I read a list of the top 10 subjects girls like to talk about and a top 10 they find boring a while back, I'm sure I bookmarked it. Ill look it up and repost it.

After you have them talking be funny, non needy and interesting and show an interest in them. If the conversation goes flat ask them some questions. If they dont ask any back they probably aren't interested or are too much like hard work. Your never going to get on with someone if its a one way encounter.

Lastly, dont be disheartened if you get blown out. A decent person will never be rude and tell you to get lost, if they are rude leave them without getting angry and find someone who is deserving of your time .
Old 26 May 2008, 06:31 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Borat_Drives_A_Scooby
You lot have it well wrong, let the women chat you up as thats what i do. The huge bulge in my trousers is quite a talkng point and it breaks the ice.
is that because you put the sock down the back instea of the front
Old 26 May 2008, 07:48 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by skoobidude
She asked me out the next day but I said no because she wore glasses! ****! I could have nailed her!
That really does prove the saying "Young, dumb and full of ***" Have you seen her since?
Old 26 May 2008, 11:20 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Not since I left school 20yrs ago this year
Old 26 May 2008, 11:22 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

20 years? Organise a reunion and see if she does it again
Old 27 May 2008, 10:08 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by JimmyBFC
ah b0llocks to all this rubbish, I used to be shy but one day I just got fed up and realised nothing is handed over on a plate, or not often where women are concerned.

So basically when I was single id just go for it if I got a few "signals" which after a skinful can be misconstrued a bit....lol...if I got the big "**** off" there were always plenty more in the sea....lol
Same here, used to be really shy then realised one day that I have no need to be, when I get talking to people I can make them laugh without being an idiot, sensible conversations go a long way and as mentioned before, anybody who is rude to your advances are probably a stuck up bitch anyway that you dont want to know

I find it easy to chat to anyone about anything now and I think the last 2 years of single life have been successful I guess. Although I must admit I dont chase women about anyway. Meeting people in places other than pubs and clubs is much easier IMO. You look more genuine and interested more than just a friday night **** by approaching someone in say a supermarket etc.
Old 27 May 2008, 10:10 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by abbott
i cant watch that right now as im in work but my method used to qork quite nicely .....
not sure what qorking is, but it sounds like fun
Old 27 May 2008, 10:12 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

got the current wifey by buying her a drink and saying "do you have a boyfriend?" "do you want one?"
Old 27 May 2008, 11:07 AM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Work is a good place to catch one as you're there most days.
Old 27 May 2008, 11:08 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Also makes it a bad place to get away from home life if it gets serious.
Old 27 May 2008, 11:52 AM
borat52
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by davegtt
I find it easy to chat to anyone about anything now and I think the last 2 years of single life have been successful I guess. Although I must admit I dont chase women about anyway. Meeting people in places other than pubs and clubs is much easier IMO. You look more genuine and interested more than just a friday night **** by approaching someone in say a supermarket etc.
Totally agree with this, girls are ready to reject you in clubs and bars because they are getting hit on by drunk losers all of the time and tend to assume your just another one. However hardly any guys approach women in day to day venue's - hence they are less likely to give you an automatic 'get lost' and more likely to listen to you and exchange details if they think your an interesting person. If your in the street/supermarket you can even tell them 'I've got 10 minutes before I need to meet someone (or whatever you were going to do before you approache them), and I thinkg that you look like a really interesting person lets graba quick cofee and and see if we like each other'

It doesn't even matter what you look like, girls seem to respond to men who dress well and take care of their appearance, are interesting, not needy and can make them laugh.

As above, sensible conversations go a real long way, as does having a genuine curiosity in her and asking about what she likes doing/what means the most to her in her life ect. Thats also a good way of finding out if your compatible, people tend to like people who are into the same things as themselves.
Old 27 May 2008, 12:01 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

That is true. Unfortunately for me, as Construction is more male orientated, we only have one woman in our office, and she's nearly 60 . We had a temp in for a few months a couple years back. Chatted her up via internal email with great success. She had a boyfriend at the time, so lunchtime meets in the ladies toilets was all we could get away with.

TBH I'm sh*te at chatting girls up, verbally. Mainly because I have a slight stammer, so I just sound like a complete wolly. Got sick of being laughed at in my face for years, so don't bother anymore now.
Not 100% confident in my looks either which doesn't help matters.

Quick Reply: chatting up women....