Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Lads - Ever been propositioned by another man?

Search this Thread

Old 20 May 2008, 04:29 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Lads - Ever been propositioned by another man?

Last night I received a text from an unknown source which said:-

Hi sexy seen you at work think r a hunk! R u in2 men or guys. Say guys and make my day!

I thought it was probably a joke but reading the poor script got me thinking otherwise. I decided to respond with:-

Ugh. I'll stick to my wife thanks. Hope you find what you want elsewhere!

To which I had a response:-

Sorry thanks 4 letting me know.

Went to work this morning and got a girl in my office to ring the number from a landline. It went to the answerphone of a man who called himself "Vic".
I found out he is an old man from our post room

I then found that yesterday he had asked one of the girls who I was.. I guess he got my no. from the work phonelist...
Being approached like this has made me feel sick. I only hope I find it was a wind-up!!

Nick

PS I haven't got a problem with gays. I do have a problem when appoached by one!
Old 20 May 2008, 04:33 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Cant say Ive had that trouble before. I wouldnt have a problem with a simple question like that either. Not like he either a) tried to kiss you or something or b) tried forcing himself. At least they kept it polite, could have been a hell of alot worse....Hunk
Old 20 May 2008, 04:34 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

its not very nice is it

just what do you say when a gayyer says he wants to bum you, i had a very blank expression on my face when i was asked if i was flattered

"no i`m not flattered, do you want ****en flattened" came out my mouth after the initial shock wore off"

feckin gayyers
Old 20 May 2008, 04:36 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

Yes, some older bloke with a moustache tried to kiss me once. Not good
Old 20 May 2008, 04:37 PM
Gordo
Scooby Regular

Surely you're tempted to try a bit of 'bum fun' ?

Sounds to me like you're in denial - you're just worried you'll enjoy it too much!

Old 20 May 2008, 04:39 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by skoobidude
Last night I received a text from an unknown source which said:-

Hi sexy seen you at work think r a hunk! R u in2 men or guys. Say guys and make my day!

I thought it was probably a joke but reading the poor script got me thinking otherwise. I decided to respond with:-

Ugh. I'll stick to my wife thanks. Hope you find what you want elsewhere!

To which I had a response:-

Sorry thanks 4 letting me know.

Went to work this morning and got a girl in my office to ring the number from a landline. It went to the answerphone of a man who called himself "Vic".

I then found that yesterday he had asked one of the girls who I was.. I guess he got my no. from the work phonelist...
Being approached like this has made me feel sick. I only hope I find it was a wind-up!!

Nick

PS I haven't got a problem with gays. I do have a problem when appoached by one!

You obviously look like a Homo.

Don't go getting upset and wanting to scratch my eyes out.
Old 20 May 2008, 04:40 PM
SineSTI
Scooby Regular

Make his day!

Trending Topics

Old 20 May 2008, 04:40 PM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I was going for a slash in my local bar/club I walked past a bloke who I thought was leaving the loo, I half shut the door in the cubicle only for the bloke to come back and ask if I wanted a hand in there.

I was like "errr. no not really mate" and he replied, "oh ok, thought you might of liked one" WTF! I took out my knife and held it to his bollocks and... actually I didn't do anything as I was so gobsmacked at being asked such a question by a bloke, I don't think a bird has ever asked me that before let alone some random bloke. I'll probably see myself on the big gay following on ***** of Steel.
Old 20 May 2008, 04:42 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

proper pink thread
Old 20 May 2008, 04:50 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The gay is strong in this thread
Old 20 May 2008, 04:52 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

jesus, do you lot not have any self-respect.
Keep this info to yourselves ya big bunch of woofters
Old 20 May 2008, 04:53 PM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD

Old 20 May 2008, 04:58 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

lol @ this thread! Nah not had any gay advances in my direction thankfully but I did make a mate share a bed top to tail with another mate of mine after a pissed up night once. I didn't inform him that the other mate was gay til the next morning but I think he knew by then rotfl mwahahahaha!
Old 20 May 2008, 05:00 PM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Location: On the PC, sipping a beer and listing to old skool choons :)

PMSL

Maybe he's been picturing you biting a pillow and yelling in delight
Old 20 May 2008, 05:02 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by kingofturds
The gay is strong in this thread

Old 20 May 2008, 05:04 PM
rob878
Scooby Regular

I used to have a big gay following ....................thankfully i ducked into an alley and lost him
Old 20 May 2008, 05:04 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My best mate once told me he loved me ... I'm understanding but I aint seen him since...

I guess the knock back .. even though it was gentle was too much ..

Never crossed my mind he might be interested in me ... thought he was gay though for years ... ah well

Good look with your new fella !
Old 20 May 2008, 05:19 PM
kersh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SineSTI
Make his day!
Make his hole weak
Old 20 May 2008, 05:23 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

fpmsl
Old 20 May 2008, 05:33 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nat21
Yeah loads of times. Be proud as gays always have great taste apparently

never licked one but thanks for sharing
Old 20 May 2008, 05:46 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Oh this is good stuff

He wants to buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum YOU!!!!!
Old 20 May 2008, 06:06 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Once aged 16 or so I woke up to a "mate" (not the current J4ckos mate I hasten to add) touching my **** with one hand and "himself "with the other, I was lay face down bladdered on the setee after a party at his house, all the others (including girls) had gone home, he explained what he wanted to do and I said he should p1ss off as he would be embarrassed in the morning and it wasn't my thing.

He was persistent and I had to jump up when he, well, er jabbed "it" at me, I could smell its breath and look it in its one eye, now I had been smoking ciggies (I dont smoke), eating vast quantities of Chinese food, drinking anything (Red Martini) and everything so was a little the worse for it but I knew that instant that I was straight as straight can be, trouble is, the jumping up coupled with whiff of cheesy bell end and all the whirling maelstrom of crap I had ingested was not a good combination...

He carried on, very drunk and obviously he wanted something, anything to ease his situation, well I provided the answer to his over exuberant ardour, I stood up and with one hand, no not that you pervs !

I covered my mouth as I could feel movement, rapid, hot, unstoppable movement, again, not from that, from my over laden belly, I was a bit wobbly and nearly fell over but I couldn't hold it, first a little spray which was stopped by my hand, then I started running for the bathroom as I sent a plume of red spew out, my hand acting as a pretty effective spray bar, I realised there was no downstairs loo so the sink would have to do, the sink that was full of pots
where the rest came up causing a complex washing up situation to go with the complicated carpet situation.

Matey was stood there, still holding his (somewhat deflated) self, he then started moaning about the mess, I just stood there dumbfounded but feeling much better, I did the only decent thing and dived out the back door brushed some of the bigger lumps and placed myself on the seat (glad to be still able to) of my trusty Raleigh Equipe, shirt open, covered in vomit and pedaled with no lights on as fast as I could, it was about a mile, I got back dumped my bike and battered on the door, my mum wasn't expecting me as I said I was staying out and would not be home until morning, she answered and I just blurted out "Muuuum, C**** W***** just tried to BUM ME".

She thought it was funny at first but I was upset, a good mate had just tried to interfere with me, a mate that I had spent a lot of my childhood with, I was angry, felt betrayed and disgusted.

I have seen him since, perhaps 5 times (not for a quick bum I hasten to add) but it was never the same, he has kids now and is married, they had problems conceiving, my suggestion of "turning her over" didn't go down so well when I mentioned it, like he was the injured party !
Old 20 May 2008, 06:32 PM
spireite
BANNED

Webby works in your post room
Old 20 May 2008, 06:33 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

+

+

+

Joke of course
Old 20 May 2008, 06:54 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy cow maybe this place should be renamed homonet! Maybe it would be easier to start a thread for people who have NOT been felt up by a gay
Old 20 May 2008, 06:58 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Once aged 16 or so I woke up to a "mate" (not the current J4ckos mate I hasten to add) touching my **** with one hand and "himself "with the other, I was lay face down bladdered on the setee after a party at his house, all the others (including girls) had gone home, he explained what he wanted to do and I said he should p1ss off as he would be embarrassed in the morning and it wasn't my thing.

He was persistent and I had to jump up when he, well, er jabbed "it" at me, I could smell its breath and look it in its one eye, now I had been smoking ciggies (I dont smoke), eating vast quantities of Chinese food, drinking anything (Red Martini) and everything so was a little the worse for it but I knew that instant that I was straight as straight can be, trouble is, the jumping up coupled with whiff of cheesy bell end and all the whirling maelstrom of crap I had ingested was not a good combination...

He carried on, very drunk and obviously he wanted something, anything to ease his situation, well I provided the answer to his over exuberant ardour, I stood up and with one hand, no not that you pervs !

I covered my mouth as I could feel movement, rapid, hot, unstoppable movement, again, not from that, from my over laden belly, I was a bit wobbly and nearly fell over but I couldn't hold it, first a little spray which was stopped by my hand, then I started running for the bathroom as I sent a plume of red spew out, my hand acting as a pretty effective spray bar, I realised there was no downstairs loo so the sink would have to do, the sink that was full of pots
where the rest came up causing a complex washing up situation to go with the complicated carpet situation.

Matey was stood there, still holding his (somewhat deflated) self, he then started moaning about the mess, I just stood there dumbfounded but feeling much better, I did the only decent thing and dived out the back door brushed some of the bigger lumps and placed myself on the seat (glad to be still able to) of my trusty Raleigh Equipe, shirt open, covered in vomit and pedaled with no lights on as fast as I could, it was about a mile, I got back dumped my bike and battered on the door, my mum wasn't expecting me as I said I was staying out and would not be home until morning, she answered and I just blurted out "Muuuum, C**** W***** just tried to BUM ME".

She thought it was funny at first but I was upset, a good mate had just tried to interfere with me, a mate that I had spent a lot of my childhood with, I was angry, felt betrayed and disgusted.

I have seen him since, perhaps 5 times (not for a quick bum I hasten to add) but it was never the same, he has kids now and is married, they had problems conceiving, my suggestion of "turning her over" didn't go down so well when I mentioned it, like he was the injured party !
Absolute quality
Old 20 May 2008, 07:11 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Nat, Jacko's post isn't gold.......that **** is platinum!

**** it, it's bananas!!!!
Old 20 May 2008, 07:13 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah, that is freakin hilarious!!!! Great story!!

Quick Reply: Lads - Ever been propositioned by another man?