Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

CCTV footage of Rangers fans....

Search this Thread

Old 15 May 2008, 01:18 PM
Sti_Prodrive
Scooby Regular

Location: LONDON MANDEM - At Da V-Power Petty Station Fillin Up
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CCTV footage of Rangers fans....

BBC NEWS | UK | CCTV footage of Rangers fans cracking stuff....

they wud do oright in a roll play
Old 15 May 2008, 01:24 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Absolutely pathetic. No other sport has this much trouble with fans. That's the main reason why I cannot stand football.
Old 15 May 2008, 01:28 PM
Semper
Scooby Regular

I don't know, some pretty wild cricket shenanigans in India/Pakistan!
Old 15 May 2008, 01:29 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

I personally would advocate drivinig a tank over all of them
Old 15 May 2008, 01:30 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

Some fvckers will be getting a custodial for attacking the cozzer that went to ground near the end, someone's **** will be twitching, stupid really considering everythign is CCTV'd up these days..
Old 15 May 2008, 01:37 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Animals. Every single one of them. I hate rangers, I hate their city, I hate their club, I hate their fans, I hate their beliefs. I hate everything about them.

I once worked with a die hard rangers fan who swore blind in his words that he could, "smell a fenian" in a crowded room. That's what you are dealing with!! It's funny, I'm actually in the middle of watching a documentary (adverts at the moment) on Discovery about Kristallnacht and there are a lot of parallels between what I'm learning there and the bigoted racist Rangers scum. Fvck off out of Scotland and take Glasgow with you....
Old 15 May 2008, 01:39 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

This is what give Football such a bad reputation.

Should have sent a pack of dogs in to sort them out.

Pardon sir? You got your tiny scottish **** bitten off by an angry dog? Ah well, tough sh*t.
Old 15 May 2008, 01:41 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

The City of Manchesters decision to encourage them to travel wasnt the smartest.....
Old 15 May 2008, 01:42 PM
CallumR
Scooby Newbie

This is why we need armed police. I doubt they would be attacking a copper if he was.
Old 15 May 2008, 01:48 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thats why i hate the Scots,****ing morons, fight the coppers who cant fight back, get 30,000 of english guys the other sid eof their crowd,then the fun begins.

and yes,they are all scots,only scots would support rangers.........
Old 15 May 2008, 01:51 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Utter scum !
Should be like the old days, and baton charge them hitting anyone and anything in the way.....

Dont think this behaviour is limited to scottish fans somehow.
Old 15 May 2008, 01:53 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Snazy
Utter scum !
Should be like the old days, and baton charge them hitting anyone and anything in the way.....

Dont think this behaviour is limited to scottish fans somehow.
we`ll find out next week in moscow..........
Old 15 May 2008, 01:53 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CallumR
This is why we need armed police. I doubt they would be attacking a copper if he was.
God forbid that we ever have armed police. What a stupid remark.
Old 15 May 2008, 01:57 PM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy
Animals. Every single one of them. I hate rangers, I hate their city, I hate their club, I hate their fans, I hate their beliefs. I hate everything about them.

I once worked with a die hard rangers fan who swore blind in his words that he could, "smell a fenian" in a crowded room. That's what you are dealing with!! It's funny, I'm actually in the middle of watching a documentary (adverts at the moment) on Discovery about Kristallnacht and there are a lot of parallels between what I'm learning there and the bigoted racist Rangers scum. Fvck off out of Scotland and take Glasgow with you....
Kenny,

Chill mate. And less of the "Glasgow" comments.

Its not like you to be so stereotypical. Hearts and Hibs have their sectarian problems too, as you well know.

Celtic fans can be just as bad with their bigotry and hatred, in equal measure.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:02 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Not sure that English football fans should really be commenting on how a very very very small minority of Rangers fans decided they wanted a ruck.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:04 PM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Rig
Thats why i hate the Scots,****ing morons, fight the coppers who cant fight back, get 30,000 of english guys the other sid eof their crowd,then the fun begins.

and yes,they are all scots,only scots would support rangers.........
Unlike the English, of course, who pick on innocent members of the public, for no other reason than their national team beat England in a football game?

did you forget this little nugget?

Police in riot gear used CS gas to disperse crowds in Jersey attacking members of the island's Portuguese community as trouble flared across England in the wake of the football team's exit from Euro 2004.

More than 100 England supporters besieged the Red Lion pub in Thetford, Norfolk, trapping around 120 people - many of them Portuguese - including children. Police called in reinforcements from all over Norfolk and it was more than two hours before those inside could get to safety.

There were disturbances in other parts of the country, including Boston in Lincolnshire and Croydon in south London, both scenes of rioting after England lost to France last week.

Around 1,500 England fans brought Minden Place in St Helier to a standstill after Portugal's victory. Traffic was diverted and police held back the crowd as bottles were thrown and Portuguese people, who make up around 10% of the island's population, were taunted.

Mitch Couriard, a parish police officer, said: "It was shocking. There's been nothing like this in Jersey in living memory."

The Red Lion in Thetford is managed by three Portuguese businessmen and around 80 Portuguese people were among those at the pub.

When the game ended, hooligans pelted the building with bottles and stones and tried to force their way in. Several officers and people inside the pub were said to have suffered cuts from flying glass. Police said one constable needed hospital treatment. Order was restored after police reinforcements, some in riot gear, arrived. Police said 11 people were arrested.

Jorge Pascoal, 37, who was in the pub, said: "There were about 200 people outside with bottles flying at the building and the police trying to hold them back. It was like the second world war."

Elsewhere, Thames Valley Police said a man died after an incident in a pub in Banbury, Oxfordshire. Nine people were arrested. In Liverpool, a man had his ear cut off after the game

Its a matter of absolute fact that Scottish football fans have a much better record than English football fans at home or abroad, in national or international competition, but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good anti Scotland rant, now...

No one is denying, north or south of the border, that this is inexcusable behavior and that those involved should be heavily punished. But this is not Scottish or English bad behaviour - this is Football related bad behaviour.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:04 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by GC8
The City of Manchesters decision to encourage them to travel wasnt the smartest.....
The had provisions for 100,000 Rangers fans but the figure was more like 150,000 who turned up, add that to turning the tellies off in the most important game theyve played in a long time then I can see why it got out of control but some of the behaviour is ridiculous.

[QUOTE=chrispurvis100 ] Absolutely pathetic. No other sport has this much trouble with fans. That's the main reason why I cannot stand football.[QUOTE]

And what about Rugby, the gentlemans sport? World Cup final when we won there was **** running off the top tiers onto the fans below cause they just couldnt be bothered to find toilets, classy

Always minorities in many problems, same with people getting pissed on friday and saturday nights, always trouble but its the minorities that cause it.

D, I think alot of hatred comes from Rangers and Celtic bringing religion into alot of the football which is out of order tbh.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:06 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chrispurvis100
Absolutely pathetic. No other sport has this much trouble with fans. That's the main reason why I cannot stand football.

agreed, its a sport for the scumbags at the end of the day, no amount of pleading will ever convince me otherwise.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:09 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Devildog
No one is denying, north or south of the border, that this is inexcusable behavior and that those involved should be heavily punished. But this is not Scottish or English bad behaviour - this is Football related bad behaviour.
Wrong, this is pissed up idiotic behaviour, people who just tag along for the fun of a big tournament. Nobody was causing trouble over sea. The real fans in 2004 and 2006 were really well behaved who were on foreign terrortary. Minor trouble in 2004 when the media were paying the French (IIRC) to cause trouble with the English looking for a story. Whats the bet if the Ranger game had been in somewhere like Moscow only the real fans would have bothered travelling and wouldnt be tanked up causing trouble.

Just like I dare bet theres minimal trouble in Moscow next week between a whole bunch of English fans. Any trouble likely to kick off will be in England, pub supporters on a jolly.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:10 PM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
D, I think alot of hatred comes from Rangers and Celtic bringing religion into alot of the football which is out of order tbh.
Absolutely. And Saxo Boy has clearly, and somewhat ironically, nailed his colours to that partcular mast

But lets not turn this into an anti Scots slanging match
Old 15 May 2008, 02:12 PM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Wrong, this is pissed up idiotic behaviour, people who just tag along for the fun of a big tournament.
Ok, I will agree with that. But are you denying that Football is the worst of all the sports?
Old 15 May 2008, 02:13 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

But lets not turn this into an anti Scots slanging match
Oh Im not, dont get me wrong, its always minorities... From all countries. Just saying you cant pin it just on football fans either. 2 different sets of groups here
Old 15 May 2008, 02:13 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Unlike the English, of course, who pick on innocent members of the public, for no other reason than their national team beat England in a football game?

did you forget this little nugget?

Police in riot gear used CS gas to disperse crowds in Jersey attacking members of the island's Portuguese community as trouble flared across England in the wake of the football team's exit from Euro 2004.

More than 100 England supporters besieged the Red Lion pub in Thetford, Norfolk, trapping around 120 people - many of them Portuguese - including children. Police called in reinforcements from all over Norfolk and it was more than two hours before those inside could get to safety.

There were disturbances in other parts of the country, including Boston in Lincolnshire and Croydon in south London, both scenes of rioting after England lost to France last week.

Around 1,500 England fans brought Minden Place in St Helier to a standstill after Portugal's victory. Traffic was diverted and police held back the crowd as bottles were thrown and Portuguese people, who make up around 10% of the island's population, were taunted.

Mitch Couriard, a parish police officer, said: "It was shocking. There's been nothing like this in Jersey in living memory."

The Red Lion in Thetford is managed by three Portuguese businessmen and around 80 Portuguese people were among those at the pub.

When the game ended, hooligans pelted the building with bottles and stones and tried to force their way in. Several officers and people inside the pub were said to have suffered cuts from flying glass. Police said one constable needed hospital treatment. Order was restored after police reinforcements, some in riot gear, arrived. Police said 11 people were arrested.

Jorge Pascoal, 37, who was in the pub, said: "There were about 200 people outside with bottles flying at the building and the police trying to hold them back. It was like the second world war."

Elsewhere, Thames Valley Police said a man died after an incident in a pub in Banbury, Oxfordshire. Nine people were arrested. In Liverpool, a man had his ear cut off after the game

Its a matter of absolute fact that Scottish football fans have a much better record than English football fans at home or abroad, in national or international competition, but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good anti Scotland rant, now...

difference is, thats the national team fans, this was club fans doing the holligan sherard.

more english football takes place internationally anyway hence facts n figures are low for scotland, hence why the scot prem league wanted to join english prem league, english prem league said go **** urself
Old 15 May 2008, 02:15 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Just like I dare bet theres minimal trouble in Moscow next week between a whole bunch of English fans. Any trouble likely to kick off will be in England, pub supporters on a jolly.
I don't think anyone would dare kick off in Moscow. The Russian Police force are not renowned for their tolerance, or softly softly approach.

Where our police stand by talking calmly to a drunk telling him to Fcukoff, the Russian police man would just tw*t him round the head with his batten.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:15 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

ha ha check out the in red on my name on my 1st post, ha ha ha pussies, add another one,cant handle the truth
Old 15 May 2008, 02:16 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Its not like you to be so stereotypical. Hearts and Hibs have their sectarian problems too, as you well know.

Celtic fans can be just as bad with their bigotry and hatred, in equal measure/
Celtic fans, yes. Hearts and Hibs are nowhere near as bad! There is a very small group of nutcase chavs in Section N at Tynecastle who share similar bigoted views but we are talking about a hundred guys at most and they are hated/feared by the 99% of the hearts population that, until recently (recently being, until rominov wrecked the club), enjoyed watching their team knock a ball about with no regard for issues out with the sport of football.

Hibs are pretty much the same; just last week my bro and I sat in the Pavillion - a hibs pub - having a few drinks chatting to the guys at the table next to us. It was a full 30 minutes of football chat before the question of, "who do you support" was raised. They were die hard hibs fans and after 30 seconds of friendly ribbing we continued with our pints and chatted about the shocking state of the SPL and the dominance of the old firm. No hatred, no hard feelings and certainly no racism, bigotry or religion of any kind - exactly the way it should be.

I've got a lot of rangers fan friends and most of them are fine. However, even the nicer ones say things I simply can't believe when you get a few drinks in them and get them riled up about football.
Old 15 May 2008, 02:16 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Its not a problem to do with scotland, more a problem to do with football as a whole.

the boy at work is in a some football team, could not tell you which one as i don't pay attention, but he ended up scrapping with another player last week and got banned or some other rubbish

was not aware that people were pissing on others at a rugby game but i have a plan....

any sport that involves a ball getting kicked at some point, should be banned
Old 15 May 2008, 02:18 PM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Rig
difference is, thats the national team fans, this was club fans doing the holligan sherard.

more english football takes place internationally anyway hence facts n figures are low for scotland, hence why the scot prem league wanted to join english prem league, english prem league said go **** urself
In English?
Old 15 May 2008, 02:20 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

In English?

more english football takes place internationally anyway hence facts n figures are low for scotland, hence why the scot prem league wanted to join english prem league, english prem league said go ***** yourself

There you go
Old 15 May 2008, 02:20 PM
LG John
Scooby Regular

Absolutely. And Saxo Boy has clearly, and somewhat ironically, nailed his colours to that partcular mast
This is 110% my problem with Celtic and Rangers. A bit of friendly club vs club, city vs city or even country vs country rivalry is fine if it's all in good spirits. I simply cannot stand that religion and creed is, as always, introduced until it becomes the dominant factor. This whole planet would be soooooooooooooooo much better off without any system of religion or beliefs. Pretty much every singles, if not every single, conflict in world history is as a direct or indirect results of different religious views?!!!

What place is there for it in football? What happened to just supporting the local team in the city you grew up in?

Quick Reply: CCTV footage of Rangers fans....