Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The YOOF of today

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2008, 02:36 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The YOOF of today

I hate them with a passion and i hate their parents. No, offense to all these people who say that we must "talk" to the yoof instead of slapping locking them up etc, i think these must be people need to be twatted in the face for being stupid.

Here is my plan to stop the "yoof of today" from being little *****
1. Let Police Officers beat the living crap out of them if they do wrong. Who cares about them respecting the police let them FEAR the police.
2. Jail the ****ers instead of slapping them on the wrists
3. Name and shame them, why should they be allowed to have there identities hidden. they break the law thus the laws should not be applied to them.
4. Stop council house scum from having kids. I am sick of seeing this loathsome *******s on the streets with there football squad of kids, all of which are complete scum. Scum will only bring up Scum FACT. I don't honestly know how they would do this but my suggestion is that if a person couldn't make it to GCSE levels in school, they should get the snip so they cannot bring anymore wasters into his country.

I am sick of the plight of the UK being blamed on foreigners when in actual fact it is UK citizens who are ruining this country.

I am coming to the end of my of what i actually listen to on the news and i do believe that it is gonna take someone like me or hopefully someone smarter and powerful than myself to take and stand in this country and to make everyone else stand up and go "NO! we are not gonna take this anymore!" The Govt are there to do our bidding, we pay their wage, they are our servants and i think they need reminded of this!

Infract away i just needed to get this off my chest after watching the News.
Old 18 March 2008, 02:44 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't hold back. Say what you mean.
Old 18 March 2008, 02:44 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

I think you may have been a little extreme in your solutions. In fact, very extreme, and none them have the slightest hope in hell of ever being implemented. Some of them are also ridiculously prejudiced.

However, that doesn't stop the need for a clamp down in certain areas - Specifically knife crime and youth on youth violence. Especially in inner city areas.

I think we need to have a zero tolerance approach to carry knives/other offensive weapons. A lot of kids carry weapons fro protection agaisnt other kids, and we need to break that cycle.
Old 18 March 2008, 02:50 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Simple answer is to neut all chavs. Chav parents produce chavier kids.
Old 18 March 2008, 02:52 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
Simple answer is to neut all chavs. Chav parents produce chavier kids.
Define "chav"
Old 18 March 2008, 02:54 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
Define "chav"
There you go!

Chav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 18 March 2008, 02:54 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

I think we need to have a zero tolerance approach to carry knives/other offensive weapons. A lot of kids carry weapons fro protection agaisnt other kids, and we need to break that cycle.
I think we should have a zero tolerance approach to SCUM. Only having a zero tolerance against knives and other offensive weapons may make us seem narrow minded and dare i say it selective in who we don't like. By bludgeoning the whole SCUM community there will be no one to complain.
Old 18 March 2008, 02:57 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

Whilst a pleasant idea, it's not really practical.

If you got rid of all the scum, or neutered them so they couldn't breed, in a generation or two you'd be back to square one as there are enough wasters in well off families to fill the void, then those wasters would breed more wasters etc etc.

Just kill them as they commit crime, publicly, at least we would get some satisfaction.....

Geezer
Old 18 March 2008, 03:00 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Just so I can be clear on who should shouldnt be allowed to have children, is it everyone that lives in a council house? Or just those that wear burberry and live in a council house? Or more than 2 sovereign rings, or what?
Old 18 March 2008, 03:03 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

The Daily Mash - CHILDREN ADMIT TO BEING LITTLE ****S
Old 18 March 2008, 03:11 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

PeteBrant i dont think we should narrow it down that far, just to everyone we dont really like.

Hilter had the right idea, just went about it the wrong way and targetted the wrong community
Old 18 March 2008, 03:20 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Well so long as we can include men with sholder length hair, people whos christian names begin with Vowels and people where their second toe is longer than their big toe, then I'm in.
Old 18 March 2008, 03:21 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by BigJay
just to everyone we dont really like.
Whos we though? Who decides that what you think is right and should be followed, what if the majority think your extreme views means we dont want you breeding and passing the views down to the next generation?

FWIW there are some decent youths out there with morals and been brought up respectfully, you just ignore them and notice the ones who get on everyones ****
Old 18 March 2008, 03:33 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Yeah, totally agree apart from the crazy bit about peeps who fail their GCSE's, lol, that's a bit mentalist . My brother is very dyslexic and had difficulty. He is however a hard working, law abiding guy who is liked by most. I don't think he would be up for a vasectome!

Had a bunch of street rats hanging about across the road from my place last night, bloody annoying, noisy and bring the look of the area down (nearly as bad as my Scoob!! lol), but seriously, it's a nice area and I could actually see the fear on some peoples faces as they had to walk past, purley because of the number of them and then of course their gang/retarded mentality. I would have had no qualms over having the lot of them taken to space for a day trip and booted out the airlock!
Old 18 March 2008, 03:33 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
FWIW there are some decent youths out there with morals and been brought up respectfully, you just ignore them and notice the ones who get on everyones ****
Right. So like I said, neut all the one's that get on everyones t1ts. All the decent ones that have been brought up to know right & wrong, brought up with manners should be left to carry on as they are.
Old 18 March 2008, 03:34 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
Define "chav"
Subaru drivers.

Oh, hang on
Old 18 March 2008, 03:37 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Torquemada
Yeah, totally agree apart from the crazy bit about peeps who fail their GCSE's, lol, that's a bit mentalist . My brother is very dyslexic and had difficulty. He is however a hard working, law abiding guy who is liked by most. I don't think he would be up for a vasectome!

Had a bunch of street rats hanging about across the road from my place last night, bloody annoying, noisy and bring the look of the area down (nearly as bad as my Scoob!! lol), but seriously, it's a nice area and I could actually see the fear on some peoples faces as they had to walk past, purley because of the number of them and then of course their gang/retarded mentality. I would have had no qualms over having the lot of them taken to space for a day trip and booted out the airlock!
It was just a suggestion but ya know what i mean I am actually dyslexic "apparently" but thru hard work and determination i got thru school. I didn't do anything such as A-Levels etc but it hasn't hampered me yet. The strength of a man/woman's character i believe shines thru more than qualifications wrote on paper.
Old 18 March 2008, 03:41 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Whos we though? Who decides that what you think is right and should be followed, what if the majority think your extreme views means we dont want you breeding and passing the views down to the next generation?
Thats what this country needs to decide. Everyone gets a vote in your a UK citizen but why should everyone get one?
Old 18 March 2008, 03:42 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Council Estates house some of the best and some of the worst.

For example, my g/f comes from a well known local estate. Her mum couldnt afford anywhere else when their dad left them ! Two daughters barely 1 year old.

She had no qualifications and no hope of a job so she lived on the state until the kids were 16.

She then went back to school and is now a full qualified pharmacist. Not the highest paid job but better than shelf stacker or cleaner I'd say !

Daughter number one brought up on a council state (my g/f) is an accountant with probably the best firm in the region ! Daughter number two is a credit control officer and makes (at the moment) more than my g/f !

So Its easy to group people together .. I hate the chavs more than most, but be careful who you class as chavy.
Old 18 March 2008, 03:44 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Thats what this country needs to decide. Everyone gets a vote in your a UK citizen but why should everyone get one?
Because we live in a democracy and voting is an important part of the democratic process
Old 18 March 2008, 03:50 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Well you shouldn't for starters given your original post
Old 18 March 2008, 04:08 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

too true Pete

Davegtt i believe the UK is a very good reason to believe Democracy don't work
Old 18 March 2008, 04:19 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

When I worked for the council I had to do repair the damage these animals used to cause. I'd say 85% of people who live in council houses are decent folk, It was the hardcore minority though who caused 90% of call outs. and dare I say the ones that did not work.
I'd turn up to some places in the morning and they would be pissed up at 11 in the morning watching jerry springer
Old 18 March 2008, 04:20 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

too true Pete

Davegtt i believe the UK is a very good reason to believe Democracy don't work
Feel free to suggest another way to run the country that is a proven tried and tested method
Old 18 March 2008, 04:22 PM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

One word, Vigilante, take control in your own area
Old 18 March 2008, 04:25 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Feel free to suggest another way to run the country that is a proven tried and tested method
Kim-Jong-il seems to have it act together
Old 18 March 2008, 04:27 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

actually on a serious note Democracy doesn't work, look at the two main Knights of the Democratic Table America and UK.
Old 18 March 2008, 04:40 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

I hate them with a passion and i hate their parents. No, offense to all these people who say that we must "talk" to the yoof instead of slapping locking them up etc, i think these must be people need to be twatted in the face for being stupid.

Here is my plan to stop the "yoof of today" from being little *****
1. Let Police Officers beat the living crap out of them if they do wrong. Who cares about them respecting the police let them FEAR the police.
2. Jail the ****ers instead of slapping them on the wrists
3. Name and shame them, why should they be allowed to have there identities hidden. they break the law thus the laws should not be applied to them.
4. Stop council house scum from having kids. I am sick of seeing this loathsome *******s on the streets with there football squad of kids, all of which are complete scum. Scum will only bring up Scum FACT. I don't honestly know how they would do this but my suggestion is that if a person couldn't make it to GCSE levels in school, they should get the snip so they cannot bring anymore wasters into his country.

I am sick of the plight of the UK being blamed on foreigners when in actual fact it is UK citizens who are ruining this country.

I am coming to the end of my of what i actually listen to on the news and i do believe that it is gonna take someone like me or hopefully someone smarter and powerful than myself to take and stand in this country and to make everyone else stand up and go "NO! we are not gonna take this anymore!" The Govt are there to do our bidding, we pay their wage, they are our servants and i think they need reminded of this!

Infract away i just needed to get this off my chest after watching the News.
I must say............I AGREE with most of that post.
Old 18 March 2008, 04:42 PM
SteveScooby
Scooby Regular

Kim-Jong-il seems to have it act together
Hans BLIX & Kim Jong IL in movie Team America Video
Old 18 March 2008, 04:46 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

ha i forgot about Team America, excellent film