Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

help needed (ebay)

Search this Thread

Old 19 February 2008, 04:29 PM
abbott
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation help needed (ebay)

Right a month ago today i bought a new pc , still nothing here i have been checking out the dudes feedback daily and sure enough people are saying delivery times are long but a ****ing month is taking the **** !!

anyway i have waited patiently and decided against giving headnip thought ill wait another few days then another few days then another , sooooooooo anyway last night i thought **** this im sending them an email and i got a reply when i logged in and it went along the lines of

"your pc will be with you shortly i will email you to let you know when it has been dispatched"

now im sorry but to me this answer is just not good enough and i dont know where i stand as i paid direct by visa debit to the company and never went through paypal or anything , so is it

A# sit tight and chill out smoke a banger and wait on the said product
B# get uptight about it and bombard them with calls emails etc till arrival
C# report an item unrecieved to see if it speeds em up a little

cheers for any help
Old 19 February 2008, 04:33 PM
gallois
Scooby Regular

option A for 2weeks, then option C. but give them an option B to state you will be going option C after option A.
Old 19 February 2008, 04:36 PM
spireite
BANNED

Do you have there ebay user name .Sounds like a job for snazy
Old 19 February 2008, 04:40 PM
abbott
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gallois
option A for 2weeks, then option C. but give them an option B to state you will be going option C after option A.
woooahh im glad i never smoked a banger before that reply as its almost confussled me ,

option A for another 2 weeks ... i am maybe being a little impatient just i find a month to send out a pc is extracting it a little nother 2 weeks on top is making me think along the lines of

A. hired transit
B. fake plates
C. industrial sized bag of zip ties
D. large roll of gaffer tape
E. the kidnappers handbook

or maybe ive listened to too much slipknot today LOL
Old 19 February 2008, 04:56 PM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

Simple solution - email them saying if you havent got the pc within 5 days, you will start action. State also, you want them to confirm receipt of the email and update you immediately.
If they dont reply, send them a letter recorded delivery saying the same, then once their 5 days is up, if still no pc, file a claim through ebay.
If the ebay claim doesnt help, speak to cab about starting a small-claims action. the initial stages of this are usually enough to shive a company ointo action.
Old 19 February 2008, 05:10 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

i think you need to email as above, theres a bit slow and taking the ****. Say your feeling rather uncomfortable with the length of time you are having to wait.

If you were qucik paying state that as well, that you paid in good faith and havn't gpot anything to show for it.

in the time they have had, they could have easily sourced the parts (if its a new one) built it, installed it and sent it off to you.

if you paid via paypal start a complaint thing, but state in it you have been in contact with seller but want to have it on record, i did that when a turbo i bought was faulty and the guy couldn't pay me back straight away, ratehr than loosing my rag and going off on one i stated we had good contact and had been assured of refund. sure enough week later (after pay day lol) i was refunded