Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Anyone on here or know of anybody who has used the company called 'Techniclutch'?

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2007, 05:32 PM
scottydouk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone on here or know of anybody who has used the company called 'Techniclutch'?

Just wondering if any one on here or knows of anybody who has used company called 'Techniclutch'? and had problems?
They are a Ebay based vender and sell mainly clutches and some other bits.
Reason behind this is because taking them to court and wondering if anyone else has had same problems with them and wish to fill me in to help my case even more.
Fitted their exedy 3 paddle ceramic clutch kit, bedded it in, no leaks etc etc and started to slip as came on boost and never got any better.
Car is a Toyota Starlet GT turbo only running 180BHP! The standard clutch put the power down so why cant this upgraded one! Sent it back etc they saying no fault found and wont refund.
Have heard from others they are a smaller clutch in size and not a authorised vender to sell 'Exedy' clutches? The packaging that the kit came in wasnt the red seperate boxes it was all in one grey box?
All help will be appriciated!
Cheers.
Old 29 December 2007, 05:42 PM
jameswrx
Scooby Regular

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

Try a search on gtiroc.. I've read on there about their products being less than brilliant.

Although to be fair I've only read bad things about their own clutches (the red ones)