Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BT Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 13 December 2007, 12:02 PM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry BT Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or should I say the lack of!

I have a Virgin land line at present and have recently bought SKY. I wanted the full package with talk and broadband but this means you need a BT line for this service.

We was supposed to have an engineer to carry out the work on 16/11/2007. We waited in all day for no engineer to show up. We called them at 7pm to be put on hold by there call centre for 1hr35mins! To be told that it was cancelled due to a problem porting our number over. After another 45mins on the phone we were given a new install date of 28/11/2007.

Come 28/11/2007 we waiting in most of the day again and you guessed right. No engineer showed up. We called BT again and this time was waiting for 2hrs 15min. Once we spoke to them they didn't have an answer and just said "the install was cancelled" . No **** sherlock. After being past around again from one person to another.......

We was due to have a phone call back on 3/12/2007 with a reason as to why for the second time in a row the install was chopped by them. We never got a phone call.
So we called last night and was waiting for 1hr25mins to be past from pillar to post for a reason and to be given a new date for the install. Not only did they not give a reason for the lack of customer service and no phone call back but they stated that we still need to pay the install fee!! Cheeky *******s!! After a sharpe reply of "I don't think so you kind people" they then told me we need to change our telephone number.

Has anyone else had this issue with BT. They have got to be the worst customer service I have ever,ever come across. If you have been placed on hold and being passed to someone regarding a complaint etc why don't they tell the person there passing you too the info and give your details rather than just putting you back in there loop call waiting system?? WTF!!

Thanks for reading.

Steve
Old 13 December 2007, 12:36 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

I just left BT lol, gone to Orange. Out of contract with Sky, but as its a BT style line the Sky can use it

£15 a month for broadband and home phone, cant complain.
Old 13 December 2007, 01:17 PM
Boost II
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Snazy
I just left BT lol, gone to Orange. Out of contract with Sky, but as its a BT style line the Sky can use it

£15 a month for broadband and home phone, cant complain.
No, you really *can't* complain - because if any problems occur the call centres are totally useless and impossible to get any help from. Orange have the worst customer service of any company in the whole world. If I ever invent a time machine the very first thing I'll do is travel back to make sure I never signed up with them.