Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Shisha

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2007, 10:09 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shisha

Anyone done this, I had a go last night, you know the big Bong type thing generally only seen in old Jive Bunny videos being smoked by blokes wearing a Fez. It was in an Arabic cafe in Rusholme, Manchester.

Quite pleasant really, and you can inhale and exhale massive ammounts of smoke but it doesn't rip your lungs apart like ****, makes you go a bit woozy but I think its just because you aren't taking in as much Oxygen.
Old 17 November 2007, 01:30 PM
exvaux
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

never tried it myself,but along with your curry post sounds like you had a good night last night
Old 17 November 2007, 01:57 PM
NorthDave
Scooby Regular

I tried it in Egypt. I thought it was something else when it was offered and was a bit disappointed.

Can't really see the point myself. You dont get anything out of it yet still breath smoke in which can't be good for your lungs. Having said that Arabs seem to love it so maybe I have missed something!
Old 17 November 2007, 01:58 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by exvaux
never tried it myself,but along with your curry post sounds like you had a good night last night
Yes, indeed it was and no alcohol, rounded it of with a high speed trip down the Chester road in an Astra 888 scared witless.
Old 17 November 2007, 02:37 PM
Sti_Prodrive
Scooby Regular

Location: LONDON MANDEM - At Da V-Power Petty Station Fillin Up
Cool

I got my own stuff all lock stocked, I have it every few nights & I just love it 2 bits

I do supply to companys, local places & I have to admit to one thing for sure there is good money to be made