Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

With respect to my earlier thread

Search this Thread

Old 29 September 2007, 02:45 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default With respect to my earlier thread

I started a thread yesterday discussing the banning of PS Lewis and making a point about his long history on SN and how I was concerned about his non reappearance after his banning from SN. I said that he was an institution on this forum and that SN would be the poorer without him, despite my own past "earnest discussions" with him.

I will state that I was interested to see what kind of support there was for him from the other members.

I was very disappointed that the thread was closed in case some "activists" posted in it. Don't we have an infracton and banning system now to deal with offensive posts?

I was hoping that a bit of support from S Netters might encourage him to return since he is no longer banned. Despite his occasional "oddities", I think he brings life to SN in the same way that some others who are also temporarily in forced inactivity do as well.

I regret that I was also unable to post in the other thread about setting up a forum with no interference in reference to what was posted. For some reason it was also closed rather quickly.

I would like to suggest a forum where there is no infraction or rating activity but that the rules of common decency which apply to all forums should still be observed and that any banning should be left to those in authority.

I would like to feel that I could make a post which may be controversial but is not offensive and that i am not risking infraction or worse.

Les
Old 29 September 2007, 03:12 PM
Nathan L
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your thread was closed yesterday by the Webmaster for the reason stated to you on the last post.

Therefore this one is also going to be closed.

Should you wish to suggest your idea regarding the infraction system, please do so without rerference to the situation regarding PSLewis in the appropriate Policy or Feature Requests Forums.