Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

DOG P*SS

Search this Thread

Old 06 September 2007, 08:06 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DOG P*SS

I love my Bulldogs but they are driving me mad. They have started to p*ss on my lawn, which was like wembley but now looks like Basra. I put up a fence but being Bulldogs it's just a challenge to flatten it........and oh boy have they flattened it. Is there something on the market that i can buy without having to ask my vet and getting a £14 bill for the pleasure. Or is it a case of see the vet Oh and cutting off my males ball* is a non starter as he is a stud dog. The other is a bitch, but she is seven now so does'nt have anymore periods of being on heat. Cheers.
Old 06 September 2007, 08:43 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where should they be p1ssing ?
Old 06 September 2007, 08:48 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Not sure if you understand, but dog p1ss turns the grass Brown as in dead.So not a case of where should they be p1ssing but can i give them anything that neutralises the p1ss and then they can p1ss on the lawn as much as they want.
Old 06 September 2007, 08:54 PM
Owl28
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you not just walk the dogs so they pi$$ on someone else's grass?............
Old 06 September 2007, 08:56 PM
NiGhtCRaWlEr
Scooby Regular

*whistles* St. Andrews?? *whistles*
Old 06 September 2007, 09:00 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Owl28
Can you not just walk the dogs so they pi$$ on someone else's grass?............
You reckon you could just have two p1sses a day, one in the morning and one at night and not need anymore in between, jeez. Just a sensible bit of advice would be cool, without the numpty squad, chewing up another thread.
Old 06 September 2007, 09:05 PM
wrx-kris
Scooby Regular

I've never heard so much bollocks in my life!

Don't let them on the grass
Lose the grass
Get them the "snip"

I wish my grass was the worst of my problems.

Trending Topics

Old 06 September 2007, 09:11 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If nobody on here can offer a suggestion, and I have no idea on this, could it not be an option to contact a reputable pet store and ask if there is anything available, rather than paying a vet for the privilage.
Old 06 September 2007, 09:34 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

I have a similar problem, my grass looks like it has been napalmed, thanx to my Collie, who refuses to **** or **** when out for a walk, she keeps it in till she gets back home Maybe she just likes pissing in her own garden? I kid you not she has a favorite **** bit in the garden which was actually the shape of Britain (almost) lol

I'm gonna remove all the grass eventually and plant trees and shrubs there instead
Old 06 September 2007, 09:37 PM
Owl28
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon
They have started to p*ss on my lawn
So where did they p*ss before?

Oh and I'm not a numpty. Maybe you ought to lighten up a bit seen as all you have to worry about in your life is dog pi$$ on your hallowed turf!
Old 06 September 2007, 09:39 PM
SWRTWannabe
Scooby Regular

Given how much damage dog pee does to metal like lampposts, perhaps you could do something useful - get them to pee on the odd speed camera
Old 06 September 2007, 09:42 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx-kris
I've never heard so much bollocks in my life!

Don't let them on the grass
Lose the grass
Get them the "snip"

I wish my grass was the worst of my problems.
Well done,
m8, your really what p1sses people on the scnet off, ask a civil question and someone with an ars3-hole like a clowns pocket, posts that. I think that grass is actually your problem otherwise you would'nt get so uptight over this thread. Do yourself a favour m8 you get the snip, the less people like you the better.
Old 06 September 2007, 09:46 PM
wrx-kris
Scooby Regular

Do yourself a favour m8 you get the snip
No I agree, I already have 3 kids but can't get the snip as I'm only 24.
Old 06 September 2007, 09:49 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Ok you have a number of options

1) Spray copious amounts of water where they go quickly after the event and it will dilute it.
2) Train them where they can use the loo in the garden. Guide dogs are taught they have only one spot they can use, we have done the same with our dog. This is effective but take time and effort.
Old 06 September 2007, 09:51 PM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

Well done,
m8, your really what p1sses people on the scnet off, ask a civil question and someone with an ars3-hole like a clowns pocket, posts that. I think that grass is actually your problem otherwise you would'nt get so uptight over this thread. Do yourself a favour m8 you get the snip, the less people like you the better.
i think you should wind your neck in, people typing m8 instead of mate, annoys people more.

How about you spray an area of the grass with a smell that they wont like, then they wont **** there and train them to **** in dedicated area, how difficult can it be. My mate has a Bulldog and she knows where she should go for a **** and his lawn looks like Wimbledon.
Old 06 September 2007, 09:52 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

So where did they p*ss before?

Oh and I'm not a numpty. Maybe you ought to lighten up a bit seen as all you have to worry about in your life is dog pi$$ on your hallowed turf!
Nah m8 you are a numpty, Your a typical thread hi-jacker, asak a genuine question and up pops the numpty squad. Do me a favour and take that goldfish swimming around in your head for a walk.......you numpty
Old 06 September 2007, 09:58 PM
Coupe-Se
Scooby Regular

I had the same problem with my dogs causing burn marks on the grass during dry spells. I just give the lawn a quick water with a hose every night and the dry grass doesn't get burnt any more.

Only problem now is that my Cocker Spaniel has turned into a canine JCB and is hell bent on digging the lawn up now. The little ****** can dig a trench in a perfect straight line!
Old 06 September 2007, 09:59 PM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Coupe-Se
I had the same problem with my dogs causing burn marks on the grass during dry spells. I just give the lawn a quick water with a hose every night and the dry grass doesn't get burnt any more.

Only problem now is that my Cocker Spaniel has turned into a canine JCB and is hell bent on digging the lawn up now. The little ****** can dig a trench in a perfect straight line!

now thats training
Old 06 September 2007, 09:59 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Webby, I know exactly how you feel. For a start Bulldogs have very aciduios (sp?) urine and they have small bladders so need the toilet more than twice a day (walkies wise) Mine have killed my lawn over and over, tried the snip with the first dog we had (mainly cause he was very territorial though) but that didnt help our cause. The only suggestion I really have is have an outside water tap connected to a hose, when he/she pee's water it down asap. Ive found no other solution.

P.S. Get some piccies up

Old 06 September 2007, 10:00 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lpski1
i think you should wind your neck in, people typing m8 instead of mate, annoys people more.

How about you spray an area of the grass with a smell that they wont like, then they wont **** there and train them to **** in dedicated area, how difficult can it be. My mate has a Bulldog and she knows where she should go for a **** and his lawn looks like Wimbledon.
I was led to believe that you can get a tablet that you give them and it stops the acidity in the urine. Iv'e tried getting them to go in one spot, but two bulldogs when you are with them is hard enough to get them to do anything. Unless you live with a bulldog you have no idea how stubborn or difficult they can be. To be honest i'm off to the vets in the morning and see what he has to say M8(ups sorry) mate.
Old 06 September 2007, 10:02 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx-kris
No I agree, I already have 3 kids but can't get the snip as I'm only 24.
I thought the same myself, now i'm on number four
Old 06 September 2007, 10:02 PM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

Here you go, my first google and voila

Green-Um tablets you want.

Green-UM Tablets - Dog Urine Lawn Burn
Old 06 September 2007, 10:03 PM
Owl28
Scooby Regular

Nah m8 you are a numpty, Your a typical thread hi-jacker, asak a genuine question and up pops the numpty squad. Do me a favour and take that goldfish swimming around in your head for a walk.......you numpty
How's about you answer the question of where they pi$$ed before they started to pi$$ on your lawn. You really are one highly strung little man aren't you? Try a dog catheter..........

Urinary Catheterization of the Dog. Small Animal Diagnostic and Treatment Techniques
Old 06 September 2007, 10:11 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Webby, I know exactly how you feel. For a start Bulldogs have very aciduios (sp?) urine and they have small bladders so need the toilet more than twice a day (walkies wise) Mine have killed my lawn over and over, tried the snip with the first dog we had (mainly cause he was very territorial though) but that didnt help our cause. The only suggestion I really have is have an outside water tap connected to a hose, when he/she pee's water it down asap. Ive found no other solution.

P.S. Get some piccies up

Dave he's a beauty mate, lovely markings.How awsome are this breed of dog. Iv'e had dogs for years and i would only ever have bullys now. Iv'e got some pics of Albert (my male) skate boarding with one of my lads and when we had the snow he was sledging with my daughter. I love them both but the wife is going mad about the lawn. I built a new kennel for them and put it in the out room at the back. The pair of them dragged it out into the garden and up by the kids play area, about 100 foot, because thats where the old kennel was. We leave the back door open and they either sleep in the kennel, half way up the stairs or under the lads beds.
Old 06 September 2007, 10:11 PM
renny
Scooby Regular

Had the same over the years with my Boxer,absolute nightmare.

Moved into a new house 18 months ago with lovely lush grass - not any more.Lovely burn marks everywhere and big craters where he's been running around chasing his ball.

He's been snipped as well but never made much difference at all.Regularly watered the pi$$ stenched areas straight after he'd done his business but you have to be very quick and use LOTS of water,again,the grass still got buggered.I also got sick of going out in the middle of winter to water the grass while he had already run in and was laying next to the fire !!!

Have given up all hope.

Just enjoy your dogs mate and get a nice lush lawn when you're old and grey
Old 06 September 2007, 10:12 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lpski1
Here you go, my first google and voila

Green-Um tablets you want.

Green-UM Tablets - Dog Urine Lawn Burn
Excellent, cheers.
Old 06 September 2007, 10:15 PM
renny
Scooby Regular

Excellent, cheers.
Bloody hell,i'd have to give my dog 4 tablets a day !!!!

Sod that,it'll be cheaper to save up for a new lawn !!
Old 06 September 2007, 10:16 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

How's about you answer the question of where they pi$$ed before they started to pi$$ on your lawn. You really are one highly strung little man aren't you? Try a dog catheter..........

Urinary Catheterization of the Dog. Small Animal Diagnostic and Treatment Techniques
Well done Owl28, at least your consistent. So do you have anything constructive for the thread or shall we carry this on till i get my 1000th post
Old 06 September 2007, 10:21 PM
Owl28
Scooby Regular

Well done Owl28, at least your consistent. So do you have anything constructive for the thread or shall we carry this on till i get my 1000th post
Yes I do. Just get them to pi$$ where they pi$$ed before. Seen as this is my third time of asking, where did they pi$$ before?????????????
Old 06 September 2007, 10:21 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

That's worth an 'infracton?'

I'd like to know what it was given for...

Quick Reply: DOG P*SS