Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

URGENT DOORKNOCKERS IN HAYDOCK AREA!!!

Search this Thread

Old 15 August 2007, 09:24 PM
EXSCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default URGENT DOORKNOCKERS IN HAYDOCK AREA!!!

word of caution for anyone in tellins area !!
ive had a bit of a run in with a smarmy git trying to sell the conversion of gas/elec etc to another provider. My wife asked him to leave our front door 3 times , to which he pushed his foot in the door and refused to budge ! I was on a sales call (work from home) I left it and explained calmy that he shouls listen to her and leave. He refused to so I offered the options:
1. releasing the cross bred bull terriers 47kg and 38 kg
2. I remove him

to be honest i cringe from all the internet pit fighter stuff , but i instruct mma so Im well with in my rights to say I can look after my self
the guy left after a lot of nonsense but didnt close my gates
i remonstrated with him for this and he offered to come over and "speak to me about it"
he was with another guy and i said fine please do
I stress apart from working as a doorman for 7 yrs the last fight i had was when i was 12yrs old! I lost it as well .............

anyway long story shorter he came back and i got shoved but biting my lip didnt whack the guy
in my opinion after talking to neighbours he is a real risk to women alone and id dearly love to know who he is working for
i have 2 kids and am an ex bouncer etc and if id smashed him all over the street im sure a cust sentence would have been a likely outcome