Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I was stunned....

Search this Thread

Old 12 August 2007, 12:26 AM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I was stunned....

Today I thought I'd take my new nitro car over to the local park to run in the new engine, now I know they are noisey little buggers so was well aware in taking it somwhere away from houses.
Anyway the park has a few dog walkers (always funny watching the dogs try and chase the truggy) , A few kids on the skate park at the other end.
Anyway I was wizzing up and down the car park, mid throttle and in drives a people carrier.
It parked and I carried on, (kept out of the way of it, for fear of the thing getting run over) anyway the bloke gets out and family follow, I didn't take much notice after that, until that is the bloke came marching over to me to tell me they are trying to potty train their kid and she is getting scared of the noise and can't do her business. Could I turn it off !!

Not being an oik of society I left it ticking over by me while I checked it over so she could "get on with it" but..

FFS.. Why do you bring your kid to public car park and whip out a potty and sit her on it for all to see and THEN moan at me she can't go cos she's scared.
Old 12 August 2007, 12:29 AM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

How big was the caravan on the back of it ??
Old 12 August 2007, 12:31 AM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

i'd have told him to **** off and train the kid in the privacy of their own home which incidently is where all potty training should be done not outside in a public carpark
Old 12 August 2007, 12:39 AM
BULLITT
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby-tc
i'd have told him to **** off and train the kid in the privacy of their own home which incidently is where all potty training should be done not outside in a public carpark
My thoughts exactly!!!
Old 12 August 2007, 12:21 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Well I suppose he was at least polite about it and it was reasonable enough to ask you to back off with it for a short while surely. I imagine your model does make a bit of noise and I can understand that the child was a bit worried about it.

You were reasonable enough to stop the noisy bit on her behalf so that was fair enough really.

Les
Old 12 August 2007, 12:34 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think being behind a keyboard make everyone much "tuffer", I'd have done the same as you mate. Done as I was told and then complained after...

Although unless he was a big bloke or feeling rather brave I dont think he would come over to me... not that I look scarey and I'm certainly not built, but I look like a scally with my head shaved and it tends to make people think I'm a crack head.
Old 12 August 2007, 01:14 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
but I look like a scally with my head shaved and it tends to make people think I'm a crack head.
Any tinfoil ..........................

Trending Topics

Old 12 August 2007, 01:24 PM
Hol
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Was he polite?

Did he say please?

If people are impolite and being an ar$e I usually tell them so, this gives them the option to either be polite, or loose out altogether.
Old 12 August 2007, 01:31 PM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Naa he was all reasonable about it.. hence why I said sorry and drove the truggy over to my feet and kept it on idle.
Still shaking my head over it though.