Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Water bowsers in Gloucester deliberately contamintated

Search this Thread

Old 27 July 2007, 05:29 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Water bowsers in Gloucester deliberately contamintated

Unbelievably, the chav scum retarded youth of Gloucester have been seen breaking open Bowser filling caps and urinating into the tanks. - Or so I heard on the Radio 4 news as I drove home.

WTF is wrong with these 'people'. They should bring back the birch for those found behaving in this way.
Old 27 July 2007, 05:35 PM
Horny Vikki
Scooby Regular

they have also been pouring bleach into others according to the newspapers
Old 27 July 2007, 05:37 PM
richie001
Scooby Regular

that's not all unfortunately people have been nicking the bowsers or emptying the water onto the floor
Old 27 July 2007, 06:28 PM
Freak
Scooby Regular

Whats the news?
I posted earlier in the week on the other thread on here that chavs had been opening the bowsers and letting them drain. This is nothing new.

this place f*cking sucks at the best of times....at the moment its like somethig from the third world
Wish i was back in Ny in 100 degree heat.... at least I could have a proper focking wash
Old 27 July 2007, 08:25 PM
MrRA
Scooby Regular

What kind of a person/people would do something like this? You have to be seriously fkking retarded to be doing something like that at a time when people desperately need clean drinking water. Hope they get cancer, fkking scum.
Old 27 July 2007, 08:47 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Ah, that's what bowsers are. Sums up a lot of this country sadly. I live in an area filled with scum just like that. They have no respect for the police whatsoever and it's only the fact that I am a lot bigger than the lot of them with a bark to match that I have only had 1 punchup following an altercation with them when expressing my anger at the many awful things they do. driving golf ***** down the street with woods while the street is full of cars both parked and moving, throwing glass bottles at ladies walking down the road, stealing fuel out of cars, driving cars and bikes with no licences etc, just some of the million things these turds come up with. It seems that nobody in the street except for me stands up to them which doesn't help .

If the police etc cannot get that under control for you guys then mob justice to the power of 10 is completely justified IMO, what they are doing is making quality of life even worse for folks down there and has the real potential of putting lives at risk. What worries me more is the varying ages, half of the scumbags on our streets are in their late teens etc! Sadly I feel that the scumbags respond to nothing else but tough love the way things are going. I feel for you guys, surrounded by all that water and you can't touch a drop of it .

Trending Topics

Old 27 July 2007, 10:02 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

It strikes me that what is required is a couple of local big strong lads from each community to be posted at the bowser round the clock to ensure the scum can't do this and also to prevent outsiders who cruise the streets in 4 x 4s with huge containers from stealing their water.

I'm sure that would be easy to organise.

Problem solved...

Last edited by unclebuck; 27 July 2007 at 10:05 PM.
Old 27 July 2007, 10:25 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

It is the mentality of these people that most of us struggle to get. OK, I was young once, and mischief as fun, but nothing like that.

Where do they get their drinking water from? Is it some sort of political revenge? You know, make the situation worse to make the government look even more incompetent?
Old 27 July 2007, 10:30 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Luminous
It is the mentality of these people that most of us struggle to get. OK, I was young once, and mischief as fun, but nothing like that.

Where do they get their drinking water from? Is it some sort of political revenge? You know, make the situation worse to make the government look even more incompetent?
Nah they are just scummy ******* who think it's funny to think some family are drinking their ****, hope someone catches them and kicks ten colours of **** out of them
Old 27 July 2007, 10:30 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luminous

That suggests some kind of thought process is taking place. Clearly, there is none.

A good birching would kick one into action...

Who are their parents? What moronic f*ckwits must they be???
Old 27 July 2007, 10:35 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I wonder how they have special water supplies so they don't need to drink their own mess. Maybe they take what they want first, then just assume (demand) that clean supplies are delivered when they want more
Old 27 July 2007, 10:57 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Oh dear . What sort of brainless scum would do something like this?

Mind you at least no-one is blaming the immigrants.
Old 27 July 2007, 11:26 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Suresh
at least no-one is blaming the immigrants.
LOL - or Blair.... but hold on... he's gone now isn't he. Yet, all those bl**dy immigrants are still here..

Imagine though if he was still around, the 'heart felt' sermons we would all have endure about global warming etc....
Old 27 July 2007, 11:29 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Asked what he thought of Western civilisation Gandhi replied he thought it would be a good idea.
He was being a jolly good fellow!
Old 27 July 2007, 11:44 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Suresh
He was being a jolly good fellow!
never more appropriate than at the present time....

Anyways... back on topic... you don't sound very sympathetic to the plight of your English countrymen...

Last edited by unclebuck; 27 July 2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 28 July 2007, 09:31 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

It strikes me that what is required is a couple of local big strong lads from each community to be posted at the bowser round the clock to ensure the scum can't do this and also to prevent outsiders who cruise the streets in 4 x 4s with huge containers from stealing their water.

Problem solved...
It is so hard to believe that this is going on, if it wasn't true I would think someone was modifying the Mad Max films where the goodies are trying to prevent the badies from stealing petrol and water.

plus how did anyone find out they were pissing in the bowsers???

That sort of thing is just uncomprehendable, I would never even of thought about doing stuff like that in a crisis when I was a teanager.
Old 28 July 2007, 09:53 AM
richie001
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
It made my blood boil seeing that Asian family on the news nicking all the bottled water and the film crew caught them and filmed them. They still argued they were taking what was theirs when confronted It was supposed to be 2 packs of bottled water per family. They turned up as a large family and claimed it was 2 packs per person. Even IF that had been true they had a people carrier bursting at the seems with packs of bottled water They got in the car and drove off. Shame the film crew didn't have time to get the police to nick the thieving greedy *****

As for what you have to put up with Footlong i'd be wrapping the golf clubs round their necks (and probably taking a beating for trying)! I can't stand chav p!key scum like that which is rather unfortunate as I live somewhere that feels like its the home of them.

i'm sad to say he's probably selling it at nearly double the price it is in the shops on the black market
Old 28 July 2007, 10:32 AM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

As for what you have to put up with Footlong i'd be wrapping the golf clubs round their necks (and probably taking a beating for trying)! I can't stand chav p!key scum like that which is rather unfortunate as I live somewhere that feels like its the home of them.
What most people probably won't believe is that this is in Farnham, Surrey! Not the type of place that you would expect this to be going on but acccording to my sister who is a PC based at Guildford, our part of Farnham is one of the very worst in the county. I feel like I can never let my guard down and am basically like a coiled spring, just waiting for the next thing to make me go out and confront them and that bottling all my rage is going to send me to an early grave lol. I am lucky to have only had my scoobs vandalized once (Picked up big stone off the drive and ran it across the entire boot, thank you ....).

I can't believe it about that tribe-sized family and the water............. At least in Mad Max they knew how to deal with that sort of thing!
Old 28 July 2007, 12:00 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

The only way to deal with these vandalising thugs is to get a bunch of fit blokes to lay in wait for them, round them up and then persuade them in their own inimitable style that there is positvely no future for them if they continue to behave in such a shameful manner.

It is a waste of time relying on the forces of law and order because they will only be cautioned and released if they actually bothered to catch them, and even if they were taken to court the PC magistrates wiil let them off with a verbal warning!

What has this country come to I wonder!

Les
Old 28 July 2007, 01:25 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

[edited by webmaster to remove racist term] the REAL criminals are preparing to exploit the situation now and turn it into a license to print money:

"Water bills will have to rise as a response to the floods."

BBC NEWS | UK | Floods 'will push up water bills'

(the *******s)

Last edited by ex-webby; 28 July 2007 at 01:56 PM.
Old 28 July 2007, 01:42 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

There's a shocker..................................... Like they don't make enough profits and miss enough leak targets.
Old 28 July 2007, 02:08 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[edited by webmaster to remove racist term] the REAL criminals are preparing to exploit the situation now and turn it into a license to print money:

"Water bills will have to rise as a response to the floods."

BBC NEWS | UK | Floods 'will push up water bills'

(the *******s)

***** to that they already take £364 a year I blame thatcher
Old 29 July 2007, 06:07 AM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Problem solved...

Nah, that would just dissuade them from trying, but leave them to attempt the same elsewhere

What you need is a couple of concealed snipers to blow them away, get the problem resolved permanently
Old 29 July 2007, 08:01 AM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Another nice thing I saw yesterday while taking darling food shopping was a group of 4 or 5 guys in their late teens/early 20's walking around Sainsburys. 1 guy had a black top on, with what looked like silver sequins(Not a woman so no idea, big silver shiny stuff) or similar making up big fist flicking the bird with the words F*CK OFF in the same silver bits on it. I put the star there, the U was there completing the 4 letter word puzzle for everyone to see. It was all so big that Stevie Wonder could not have failed to read it. How can you have the will to even put that on, let alone go out in public and offend countless people?

When seeeing them for the second time going around the store I drove the trolley straight through the middle of them and told the chav what a nice top he had on....... Didn't get a reply, which was quite surprising tbh.

Sorry, a little off topic but just another thing showing the scum of today.
Old 29 July 2007, 03:18 PM
Killer Hurts
BANNED

we seem to have the same attitude as I can't help getting confrontational with **** heads either, especailly ones who swear or spit in front of my kids.
Except when they ridicule you on your doorstep. We didn't see you being 'confrontational' then, did we!

Quick Reply: Water bowsers in Gloucester deliberately contamintated