man im watching closely

i hope for a miracle, i wish either royal or le pen win

only true politicians in france

bayrou aint bad, but sarkozy is a w@nker
Old 22 April 2007, 07:37 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interesting to see that Le Pen is actually quite popular with the French Arabs - guess they feel the country is being too swamped with immigrants too? Why do they seem to like him moses?

Sarkozy is almost certainly going to win it. Havent really made my mind up about him, but at least hes not left wing.
Old 22 April 2007, 07:49 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Petem95
Interesting to see that Le Pen is actually quite popular with the French Arabs - guess they feel the country is being too swamped with immigrants too? Why do they seem to like him moses?

Sarkozy is almost certainly going to win it. Havent really made my mind up about him, but at least hes not left wing.
le pen is a legend and i like him, he is a visionary a true son of france and a patriot, who wants better for his country

maybe he woz racist long long time ago but now he is a legend and visionary and has come tae his senses

arabs always loved him specially algerians and senagalese and morroccons , alot of them anyways, see the french national front always had berbers and arabs in their midst, unlike other national fronts in other countries the french one is different and also le pen calls them the sons of france and the sons of french warriors who fought for france against the germans over half a million muslims from french colonials fought for france

le pens vision is beautiful , see he is anti ghetto, anti whit the other french leaders did wae immigrants, he has every right tae protect his land fae mass immigration and stuff, enuff is enuff and he says the french minority who r living their and born their tae and also children of the french colonies r french as the white french r french

he wants them tae luv france as he does and he woz anti imperialist he woz anti iraq war and he doesnt want minorities tae be thrown intae ghettos but be part of the french life and be equal

some pc brigades call him a bigot or racist, i call him a good fascist, coz i am a fascist, in islam their is no fascism but thats where im a bad boy lol

see u get bad fascists and good fascists, who just want the betterment of their country and land and treat all as equals

its not a bad thing i say

i swear im all for genuine aslyum seekers specially the ones fae countries where oor leaders messed up as in invaded but for a small country, i dont see why we have tae take in all folks from other lands, i say FU tae the EU

i just dont like them imposing their laws in oor countries , scotland, wales and england etc

nae chance, i dont see why we have tae take in everyone, why the **** can they not send them tae other european countries, why does britain have tae take on most of them

so i can relate wae le pen, i like him and i also like segolene royal coz i am a lil leftist
Old 22 April 2007, 07:50 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i have been praying i wish le pen wins coz he will make mair effort than other folks

see leaders only plz the corporates and get corrupt and arrogant, i believe le pen will look after his country and dae whit is best and wont leave the main issues on the side and let them boil up and become a time bomb

he wants equality and people tae luv france as he would and in a moral and just manner
Old 22 April 2007, 07:53 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Al Jazeera English - News

France' s Le Pen Visits Immigrant Suburb - Central Florida News 13

ABC News: France's Le Pen Visits Immigrant Suburb
Old 22 April 2007, 09:18 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Interesting links moses, thanks for that. Interesting that many French Arabs like his policies (ie to make them into proud French citizens) whereas the left-wing candidates who the media suggest immigrants always vote for due to their open-door immigration policies and generous welfare - may actually make things worse for the immigrants already there, but just filling up the ghetos more.

Funny how the goverment-puppet BBC seems to be really talking up Sazkozy - all their articles have really good pictures of him in commanding, victorious poses, and when they list the candidates its like;

"Front-runner Sarkozy, Bayrou, Royale and extreme-right-wing candidate Le Pen" etc etc - we need a decent independant news corp! BBC certainly arent one!