Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Laser jam** / garage door openers ??

Search this Thread

Old 11 April 2007, 05:51 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laser jam** / garage door openers ??

Dont seem to hear much about the once often talked about subject on here off laser jammers, are all yous owners off these things still using them or has the scare stories put you off ??!!

be interested to hear from owners who still regularly turn on there garage door opener when approaching a cam van ??

is the origianl lrc100 etc still reliable enough for use against uk type laser or has tech changed on both sides ??!!
Old 11 April 2007, 07:57 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Obviously not used a lot anymore !!!
Old 11 April 2007, 08:34 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

Radar detectors and jammers reviewed by retired cop. Get the phone number and give the guy a ring and have a chat. With all the gubbins works out quite expensive, ?£400 once fitted. Thinking about it.

You don't have to turn it on when in danger, its on all the time. Or should I say you forgot to turn it off when you left the house! Also it doesn't have to be 'used' as a garage door opener. I wanted a water tight case and as I don't have electric doors it can also be 'used' to operate a light on your drive or something. Which is obviously cheaper to install and hence gives you a proper defence should plod try it on.

I obviously would not and do not condone obstructing a policeman in his/her duties
Old 11 April 2007, 09:56 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Thanks mate, yep know all about them ran a blinder m20 for a few years !!!

was just curious if anyone still used theres anymore ??!! I know a lot off forum members bought them in the group buy and there was a lot off discussion on here about getting them set right etc but dont seem to hear much about them now which makes me wonder if owners are now a bit wary about using them or its best to just kep a bit quite about whats " extras " are fitted to your car !!!