Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Deal or no Deal:Sob Sob i blew 250k

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2007, 04:59 PM
Curse of the Rushing Gimp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deal or no Deal:Sob Sob i blew 250k

Yet another one i had no sympathy with. She was well chuffed taking 29k from dealer then again started to turn on the waterworks . Second time i've howled with laughter when they realise how stupid they've been. You get one chance gentlemen, she had a good board and well and truly blew it. Hope she sleeps well tonight

Last edited by Curse of the Rushing Gimp; 26 March 2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 26 March 2007, 05:05 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Sorry not an avid watcher of this programme. In the same class as Eastenders and Coronation st for me.

I'd sleep much easier with an extra 29k in that bank compared to laughing at others misfortune and watching sh1te game shows
Old 26 March 2007, 05:24 PM
Scooby Regular

i only laugh at others people's misfortune when they start to turn the drama queen on. Your post count would suggest you don't have time to watch any show as your too busy on this forum whilst saving your giro for friday night down the wmc
Old 26 March 2007, 05:28 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

and your newbie status would suggest that you haven't got any intention of being involved in this community other than trolling and being a generally nasty piece of work.

Still, I bow down to your insightful look on people - Scoobynutta555 is obviously a giro-cashing chav judging by the car list in his location

But keep it up - the more you post, the more people get to see what you're like
Old 26 March 2007, 05:47 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Curse of the Rushing Gimp
i only laugh at others people's misfortune when they start to turn the drama queen on. Your post count would suggest you don't have time to watch any show as your too busy on this forum whilst saving your giro for friday night down the wmc
What is the point of this post, looking for trouble and a reaction.

SDN555 posted a reply to your initial post and you rip into him - more sad keyboard warrior tactics on SN...
Old 26 March 2007, 06:05 PM
Scooby Regular

more sad keyboard warrior tactics on SN...
Reminds me of the time you were posting about getting threatened by some bloke after selling a duff car. LOL I actually cringed for you coming on here telling us your business instead of being a man and dealing with it. LOL you even hid away from your house!

trolling and being a generally nasty piece of work.
Excuse me you were having the initial pop at me so i simply dished some back. have some b8lls and take it you plank.
Old 26 March 2007, 06:13 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood

SDN555 posted a reply to your initial post and you rip into him - more sad keyboard warrior tactics on SN...
As a moderator it's slightly unbecoming of you to engage in verbal shenanigans. It is obvious what mandate COTRG has on here, to provoke fervor and elicit responses which he/she has done with consummate ease.
Old 26 March 2007, 06:20 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

It drives me mad when they sulk/cry/look sad etc when they only go home with a measley 50 grand, jesus!! They came with nothing they go home loaded, I'd be pleased winning just a grand

I'm going to apply next time
Old 26 March 2007, 06:22 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

Actually, my comments were based on observation rather than direct insults. I won't get into a mud-slinging contest with you, as you're not worth my time and effort.

Another downside of Scoobynet's popularity - it attracts all sorts

Originally Posted by Curse of the Rushing Gimp
Reminds me of the time you were posting about getting threatened by some bloke after selling a duff car. LOL I actually cringed for you coming on here telling us your business instead of being a man and dealing with it. LOL you even hid away from your house!

Excuse me you were having the initial pop at me so i simply dished some back. have some b8lls and take it you plank.
Old 26 March 2007, 06:30 PM
Scooby Regular

Dam right you are. it ranges from 'feminine' softlads like yourself to keyboard warriors such as myself. Love it
Old 26 March 2007, 06:31 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

another thing I dislike about deal or no deal is the: @good luck sweetie, i'm thinking of you, this is a blue for you@

you don't know!! Just open the box!!
Old 26 March 2007, 06:32 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555
Actually, my comments were based on observation rather than direct insults. I won't get into a mud-slinging contest with you, as you're not worth my time and effort.

To be fair you are already at the stage where the verbal jousting is getting underway. Not that I am defending COTRG in any way shape or form but his/her original post wasn't inflammatory or insulting towards anyone. It was an observation, an accurate one too. I have also found it mildly amusing when through greed contestants have forfeited prize money.
Old 26 March 2007, 06:52 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

And you're dead right about the jousting, but it does take two to tango Hence, my not playing the game. I've made my point.

I do think you're wrong about the intent behind the post, as it was just a totally unconstructive negative post. Granted, based on observation, but there's an awful lot to be said about people who laugh at others mis-fortune.

Sadly, Scoobynet has changed almost beyond recognition in the 6 years I've frequented this board, as there are an awful lot of posts like this posted by the same "characters".

Yes, I should just bugger off and find a different forum, but there's still a great deal of good, worthwhile stuff on here, spoilt by the few who come here to ruin the experience for others.

And whilst there are these characters frequenting the forum, I'll still express my opinion of their antics. After all, it's in everybody's interest to at least express their opinions on how the forum is run. The majority make this forum, not the minority.

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
To be fair you are already at the stage where the verbal jousting is getting underway. Not that I am defending COTRG in any way shape or form but his/her original post wasn't inflammatory or insulting towards anyone. It was an observation, an accurate one too. I have also found it mildly amusing when through greed contestants have forfeited prize money.
Old 26 March 2007, 06:52 PM
Lord Shrek
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood

Habgood....I have read many a boring attention seeking post from you.

The one that concerned you flogging a bent car as COFTR stated and then had you in hiding from the local 16yr old pike was a one.

If you want to use your moderator status to throw your verbal weight around then go for it.

But i dont think you are in a position to call anyone a sad keyboard warrior when i seem to remember what a jibbering wreck you became in front of all of us in that famous posting of yours.

AS COTRG said be a man...not that sad woman we read about in your gay thread

Lord Shrek......so you want your money back for that cut n shut i sold you.....mmmmmm....**** off
Old 26 March 2007, 08:29 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by *Cino*
another thing I dislike about deal or no deal is the: @good luck sweetie, i'm thinking of you, this is a blue for you@

you don't know!! Just open the box!!
lol, i think the same thing! you're clueless like everyone else there!
just love it when they 'promise' a blue to end the bad run of biggies and out pops another one

camera pans back to contestant - 'it's ok, it's fine' they say, when really they want to go up and smack 'em one
Old 26 March 2007, 08:49 PM
Wish
Scooby Regular

Blue blue blue blue blue blue ....... and its a

RED
Old 26 March 2007, 08:50 PM
Son of Quatto
Scooby Regular

Think this Gimp bloke was making a fair and valid point regarding deal or no deal. If u think this forum has changed so much Scoobydoo then go and spit your dummy out elsewhere as i think you sound opinionated and arrogant to say the least. You need to get out more IMHO.
Old 26 March 2007, 08:54 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

and out comes the tearful story of how their long lost cousins mums dad gave them a sign that oneday they would get a red. Oh ffs, it's a game, it's money, enjoy the experience and appreciate the free money the programme gives you at the end!
Old 26 March 2007, 09:00 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

and out comes the tearful story of how their long lost cousins mums dad gave them a sign that oneday they would get a red. Oh ffs, it's a game, it's money, enjoy the experience and appreciate the free money the programme gives you at the end!
Do you gain vicarious enjoyment from their misfortune too?
Old 26 March 2007, 09:01 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

no, I get all as disappointed as them actually I don't enjoy other peoples misfortune
Old 26 March 2007, 09:07 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555
And you're dead right about the jousting, but it does take two to tango Hence, my not playing the game. I've made my point.

I do think you're wrong about the intent behind the post, as it was just a totally unconstructive negative post. Granted, based on observation, but there's an awful lot to be said about people who laugh at others mis-fortune.

Sadly, Scoobynet has changed almost beyond recognition in the 6 years I've frequented this board, as there are an awful lot of posts like this posted by the same "characters".

Yes, I should just bugger off and find a different forum, but there's still a great deal of good, worthwhile stuff on here, spoilt by the few who come here to ruin the experience for others.

And whilst there are these characters frequenting the forum, I'll still express my opinion of their antics. After all, it's in everybody's interest to at least express their opinions on how the forum is run. The majority make this forum, not the minority.

You make some very valid and sensible suggestions however this is Scoobynet, and since when has sense ever prevailed in these here hallowed waters? Yes the the board has undergone a lot of change over the years but then again so has society and this is just a reflection of society nowadays. Take it with a pinch of salt that's the best remedy. However there is always a place for humour and frivolous banter, as they say laughter is the best medicine.

Last edited by Maz; 26 March 2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 26 March 2007, 09:09 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

no, I get all as disappointed as them actually I don't enjoy other peoples misfortune
Hmmm your penultimate post would suggest you find the demise funny.
Old 26 March 2007, 09:11 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

just because i find one thing annoying, does not mean I find misfortune humorous *bows head and curtseys*
Old 26 March 2007, 09:20 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

just because i find one thing annoying, does not mean I find misfortune humorous *bows head and curtseys*
Is it misfortune though if they are losing something they never had? Greed should not be rewarded and those that are greedy deserve to lose and be laughed at. Therefore if you had a sly chuckle at the long and convoluted psychic stories regaled with glee, there is nothing to be remorseful about.
Old 26 March 2007, 09:22 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

Well greed or misfortune, I still don't laugh I still feel disappointed for them
Old 26 March 2007, 09:30 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Well greed or misfortune, I still don't laugh I still feel disappointed for them
Not even a a smile?
Old 27 March 2007, 06:30 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

nopey *shakes head*
Old 27 March 2007, 08:34 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

nopey *shakes head*
It'll fall off if you keep doing that.
Old 27 March 2007, 09:00 PM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

I'm actually amazed at the sheer greed of people such as her on that programme. On the odd occasion I have seen it, I have seen this type of scenario. Don't they recall that they came on there with nothing, even if they went off with 1p , that's 1p more than they arrived with. GREED .
Yve

Quick Reply: Deal or no Deal:Sob Sob i blew 250k