These people should be shot!

Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2007, 12:16 AM
RAJ27
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default These people should be shot!

BBC NEWS | England | London | Couple jailed for child torture

Sick bastads. How can they do that to a little girl?
Old 09 February 2007, 12:25 AM
LegacySTi
Scooby Regular

fookin hell............ bring back hanging.......
Old 09 February 2007, 12:30 AM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

The sick thing is that these people will be released into society again.
Old 09 February 2007, 12:42 AM
hamyam
Scooby Regular

hopefully they will hear about it in the prisons they should get life ,what they did was worse then murder that kid has to live the rest of her life
Old 09 February 2007, 12:51 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

£100.00 to start a fund. To be given to the family of any prisoner who can pull the eyes out from these evil scum.
Old 09 February 2007, 12:54 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

may god bless the little girl,

One day people will storm the courts real mob handed , beat the sht out of any Police etc that stand in their way and cut these evil people to bits.

then the goverment might get the message, you dont allow these people to EVER walk the streets again. Crimes of this nature meas you die in prison one way or another. I hope this guy gets raped every day
Old 09 February 2007, 12:56 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Thumbs down

Hold on - In today's climate shouldn't we all be howling for the blood of the manager of the travel inn that allowed these two pieces of detritus to produce a child ?

It's not their fault - it is their human right to banish the "Demon" from their daughter isn't it ?

[ ENGLAND - We should hang our heads in shame, for we have allowed this to happen ]

Mind you - Sharia Law - would that have helped in this case ??

Probably not - The poor girl would have been mutilated also.

Excuse me for talking from the heart but as far as I am concerned it is time to play hard ball with these "enemies within" wherever they come from.

If you don't live by the laws of the land - don't complain, don't cry Racism, don't cry Sexism, don't cry any feckin-ism accept that you are breaking the law and take your punishment (NOT BY COSTING nearly £600,000 in taxpayers money for 7 months legal aid either !!!)

Enough is enough - unless the government gets it's act together and ejects every single illegal immigrant / ne'er do well we are going to see acts of brutality like this more and more frequently.

For those of you liberals out there
I have seen some appalling atrocities perpetrated by people in their home countries which are deemed to be acceptable locally which would never be accepted in the UK - unfortunately there are more and more people in the UK who apparently believe they can act outside of our sovereign jurisdiction. (Which suited Bliar who clearly wanted to be President)

Stop fooking about.

If you break the law -
You pay your fine, You serve your time, You leave us behind !
Old 09 February 2007, 01:00 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Red face

Originally Posted by Seamaster
£100.00 to start a fund. To be given to the family of any prisoner who can pull the eyes out from these evil scum.
You shouldn't make a joke like that - cos I know it is a joke

The "Thought Police" might deem it to be incitement to commit assault

These two have their rights you know

Blairs Britain
Old 09 February 2007, 01:07 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

Jods... it aint a joke. I will pay good money to know that guy has fresh blood coming from his ****. I pay £500.00 to have his ***** cut off.
£2000.00 to have him drinking acid.

Paypal or cash, I dont care. It stops now. we brits have left this mess go on for too long. Some killing needs doing.

I am doing more that Tony Blair does. Him and the PC mob have ruined this country.
Old 09 February 2007, 01:08 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

I'm sure it wont take long for the prison to be named. Thats a start.
Old 09 February 2007, 01:09 AM
miff13
Scooby Regular

QUOTE "Excuse me for talking from the heart but as far as I am concerned it is time to play hard ball with these "enemies within" wherever they come from.

If you don't live by the laws of the land - don't complain, don't cry Racism, don't cry Sexism, don't cry any feckin-ism accept that you are breaking the law and take your punishment (NOT BY COSTING nearly £600,000 in taxpayers money for 7 months legal aid either !!!)

Enough is enough - unless the government gets it's act together and ejects every single illegal immigrant / ne'er do well we are going to see acts of brutality like this more and more frequently.

For those of you liberals out there
I have seen some appalling atrocities perpetrated by people in their home countries which are deemed to be acceptable locally which would never be accepted in the UK - unfortunately there are more and more people in the UK who apparently believe they can act outside of our sovereign jurisdiction. (Which suited Bliar who clearly wanted to be President)

Stop fooking about.

If you break the law -
You pay your fine, You serve your time, You leave us behind !" END QUOTE

Did I miss something/ what in this tragic story leads you to believe the animals who did this are illegal immigrants?

Last edited by miff13; 09 February 2007 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Quote, not my words!
Old 09 February 2007, 01:13 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Did I miss something/ what in this tragic story leads you to believe the animals who did this are illegal immigrants?
If you READ what I said - at no point do I say that either of them are immigrants or illegals. As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter one way or the other - hence my comment about ousting Immigrants / Ne'er do wells. If they break the law like this I don't want them here - do you ?

If they are not from this country and they perpetrate hateful crimes like this they should have all their assets stripped to pay compensation to the victim, they should serve the full term and they should be deported (if they ARE from this country - SADLY we miss out the last step)

I am happy to take on membership of any Political Party that is prepared to safeguard young children from torture

Last edited by jods; 09 February 2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 09 February 2007, 01:29 AM
miff13
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jods
If you READ what I said - at no point do I say that either of them are immigrants or illegals. As far as I am concerned it doesn't matter one way or the other - hence my comment about ousting Immigrants / Ne'er do wells. If they break the law like this I don't want them here - do you ?

If they are not from this country and they perpetrate hateful crimes like this they should have all their assets stripped to pay compensation to the victim, they should serve the full term and they should be deported (if they ARE from this country - SADLY we miss out the last step)
Don't get me wrong I'm all for doing these people serious harm, as far as I'm concerned there is no crime worse than child abuse of any kind. I just don't understand why you would seek to turn this into a rant about illegal immigrants? I'm not saying that you're racist but I wonder if you assumed the man (if you can call him that) was an illegal imigrant just because the artists impression shows a black/asian man?
Old 09 February 2007, 01:47 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Question

Originally Posted by miff13
Don't get me wrong I'm all for doing these people serious harm, as far as I'm concerned there is no crime worse than child abuse of any kind. I just don't understand why you would seek to turn this into a rant about illegal immigrants? I'm not saying that you're racist but I wonder if you assumed the man (if you can call him that) was an illegal imigrant just because the artists impression shows a black/asian man?
You can't say that - that's racist. At no point did I say he was an illegal although I'd happily stick £50.00 on the fact that he ain't born in the UK

Care to take me up on this one ??

winning go to a charity - to be picked by scoobynet

Last edited by jods; 09 February 2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09 February 2007, 01:59 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Thumbs up

Actually - I'll DONATE £50.00 to NSPCC

Anyone else prepared to do the same ?
Old 09 February 2007, 08:16 AM
94impreza
Scooby Regular

The sick thing is social services saw what was going on, removed her from her parents home and then allowed her to go back. Even if they trusted the parents enough to let them take their daughter back regular visits would have seen the conditions she was living in and that her hair was being pulled out.
Social services are a useless and powerless bunch of arseholes who couldn't give 2 ****s about the welfare of kids. They bleat on about the laws of keeping a child with its mother like their hands are tied yet make no attempt at all to fight the laws.

Last edited by 94impreza; 09 February 2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09 February 2007, 09:40 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

What I don't get is that there were 20 visits from social services after the child was placed back with her family.

Just how in the hell can you miss that level of torture producing those levels of injuries. Its got to be pretty damn obvious even to a dumb **** like me when someone is getting tied up, hair pulled out, beaten, and having boiling water poured over them
Old 09 February 2007, 09:41 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

most social services people are "gagged and tied up" when trying to deal with issues.

Every bloody day I listen to more people moan about crime and how this country is going down the pan, yet FFFKK all is done . the last time people reacted was rthe "poll Tax" riots. we have demos about wars and bloody nelson mandela , yet we do nothing about "OUR " situation. It should be the complete closure of schools. mass demos in London etc. And not Silly demos..something to realy make the goverment listen. Factories close the lot. Whats a couple of weeks of misery comapred to the loss of our freedom and rights. it will be a mess in 10 years time.

Prison should be a one way ticket for most. Any PC lawyers etc should be given a right good kicking .

lets have a revolution. and save this country.
Old 09 February 2007, 09:47 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Yeah, there needs to be a large amount of change.

What we really need to do is get these issues onto the political agenda so that they are actually handled. I don't understand how we can live in a democracy but still have the government do what the majority just don't want.

Look at the prisons issue. I mean, its been known for years. You have idiots pointing fingers at the government saying that they have failed as the number of people going to prison is rising. How stupid is that, we have a crime problem, of course we want more people to go to prison.

As for the government themselves...well done, you got these people into court....but what a disaster that you forgot to build somewhere to put them. Oh no, hold on, I forgot....you did not forget to build somewhere to put them, you were told for years that you were running out of space. You simply decided to just not bother and hope it would be someone else's problem....nice one
Old 09 February 2007, 09:57 AM
tmo
Scooby Regular

these people should be fcucked and burnt to death.

social services hmmmmmmm

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/Donate/DonateHub_wda36430.html do it now

Last edited by tmo; 09 February 2007 at 09:59 AM.
Old 09 February 2007, 10:02 AM
miss*scoobygav555*
Scooby Regular

Thats so sad to read!! They definately should be shot, wish the law over here was more like america's!!
Old 09 February 2007, 10:08 AM
J_sca001
Scooby Regular

You shouldn't make a joke like that - cos I know it is a joke

The "Thought Police" might deem it to be incitement to commit assault

These two have their rights you know

Blairs Britain
I'm sure as hell i wouldn't see it that way!!

As for rights, scum like that should have no rights!!

It doesn't fit the "Human Rights " act from what i can see!!

It states "Human" which this scum is not!!

Hang the b******s!!

Last edited by J_sca001; 09 February 2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09 February 2007, 10:12 AM
J_sca001
Scooby Regular

Actually - I'll DONATE £50.00 to NSPCC

Anyone else prepared to do the same ?
Already do a direct debit. Only ten quid a month but better than nothing.
Old 09 February 2007, 10:17 AM
Scooby Senior

How the **** can you do this to anyone, let alone their OWN daughter
Old 09 February 2007, 10:25 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

"Although it is understood up to 20 visits were made to the family home by social services and other care professionals, no abuse was suspected."

How hard can it be to spot this sort of abuse FFS?
Old 09 February 2007, 10:37 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

"spot" or get "something done"??? very very big difference. maybe the guy was a muslim and he told them it was acceptable etc
Old 09 February 2007, 10:45 AM
J_sca001
Scooby Regular

"spot" or get "something done"??? very very big difference. maybe the guy was a muslim and he told them it was acceptable etc
Makes no odds it's acriminal offence
Old 09 February 2007, 11:00 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

rubbish.... the moment "race" or "religion" gets invloded the Police start to poo their pants and the PC brigade come out and screw it up more.
Old 09 February 2007, 11:04 AM
Mrs WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J_sca001
Already do a direct debit. Only ten quid a month but better than nothing.
Me too.
Old 09 February 2007, 11:13 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

may god bless the little girl,

One day people will storm the courts real mob handed , beat the sht out of any Police etc that stand in their way and cut these evil people to bits.

then the goverment might get the message, you dont allow these people to EVER walk the streets again. Crimes of this nature meas you die in prison one way or another. I hope this guy gets raped every day
I agree with all of that. These scum should never be allowed to go free again. Pity that flogging is not still on the books-in public too!

Can't believe that the Social Services are so incompetent to allow this sort of thing to happen again when they saw what was happening in the first place.

Its about time the people working in these useless goverment quango like organisations were given the order of the boot when they show their inability to do their job and protect poor children like that.

Les

Quick Reply: These people should be shot!