Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2007, 02:33 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Letter Bombs

Sky News: Bomb Explodes At DVLA

7 now sent.

Deplorable act of terrorism that hurts innocent workers, but rather unsurprising based on the governments policy of persecution, taxing and criminalisation of motorists.

Notice the lack of media hype because of the lack of Islamic involvement.
Old 07 February 2007, 02:41 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

I'd hate to think acts such as this would ever be considered "unsurprising" in the UK!

And i don't think a small incendiary device is quite in the same league as a mass suicide device...
Old 07 February 2007, 02:43 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Kiwi, it's VERY suprising to me... The speeding arguement is done to death on here, but how you can say that just because some wazzock was unable to monitor his speed and got caught due to poor observation and driving techniques means it can be expected that innocent workers can get blown up, is beyond me!!!
IF there really is a disgruntled driver out there angry at being caught speeding, that person needs to think to themselves "If I'm clever enough to build letter bombs, why am I not clever enough to drive properly"...

It's hardly the governments fault and especially not the innocent victims of these bombs fault that the perpertrator can't drive within the law!!
Old 07 February 2007, 02:51 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by Abdabz
Kiwi, it's VERY suprising to me... The speeding arguement is done to death on here, but how you can say that just because some wazzock was unable to monitor his speed and got caught due to poor observation and driving techniques means it can be expected that innocent workers can get blown up, is beyond me!!!
IF there really is a disgruntled driver out there angry at being caught speeding, that person needs to think to themselves "If I'm clever enough to build letter bombs, why am I not clever enough to drive properly"...

It's hardly the governments fault and especially not the innocent victims of these bombs fault that the perpertrator can't drive within the law!!
Yeah, I can agree with that Abdabz, but just think back to the guy whose car was recently hit by an uninsured driver. Police involved, and eventually, after 6 weeks, "no further action", since they can't get anyone to admit to driving.

Meanwhile, matey has been done for speeding, and is being chased from pillar to post and to court because HE won't admit/can't remember who was driving.

Now how does HE feel?

Alcazar. NOT condoning letter bombs or any form of violence against anyone, guilty or innocent
Old 07 February 2007, 02:53 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TelBoy
I'd hate to think acts such as this would ever be considered "unsurprising" in the UK!

And i don't think a small incendiary device is quite in the same league as a mass suicide device...
Nothing would surprise me in the UK these days to be honest.

There are a lot of frustrated people out there. You hear about people that lose their cars, end up with £'000 of fines because their number plates were cloned or because they didn't follow the complicated and inefficient procedures to clear their names when they are innocent.

Last edited by KiwiGTI; 07 February 2007 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07 February 2007, 02:56 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I just think whatever the cirumstances, if this noggin with the bomb penchant is targeting companies assosciated with motoring offences, it is incredibly suprising...
The guy should be tar and feathered - Personally I'd have taken the 3 points and £60 than 10 years inside, my prostate near my adams apple and a sphincter wide enough to park a bus inside
Still, it takes all sorts...Not my sphincter that is
Old 07 February 2007, 03:01 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Old 07 February 2007, 05:13 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Someone's had enough and flipped out. Can't blame them really. More blood on the Government's hands.
Old 07 February 2007, 05:18 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Someone's had enough and flipped out. Can't blame them really. More blood on the Government's hands.
See this is why you make yourself looks silly
Old 07 February 2007, 05:25 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
See this is why you make yourself looks silly
Do you thinks then that if the governments policy of persecution, taxing and criminalisation of motorists didn't exist whoever it is would still be sending letter bombs to the agencies involved?

Old 07 February 2007, 06:20 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I don't think many would support sending letter bombs to these ppl. But the current government policy does drive people nuts. Its not about driving properly as someone else mentioned above, a lot of these speed traps are deliberately put in places with articifically low speed limits just to catch ppl out.

Think of that nice single lane country road that is 60mph limit. Its twisty, poorly lit and has had a lot of accidents. Then as you continue a nice new section of bypass has been built. Its dual carrigeway, well lit, has no unsighted junctions, and no houses or footpaths for miles. You pop out to overtake that truck you were stuck behind on the crappy road, and flash....you get done cos the speed limit has just dropped to 50mph.

The reason for the gatso and low speed limit supposedly being due to the number of accidents and the fact that its a dangerous road.....according to the safety camera paternship. But hold on.....its a brand new bypass road...therefore no accidents on the particular section, and did they really build the new road unsafe??!

Its stuff like that that really p*sses ppl off. Letter bombs no.....parcels of cow **** perhaps
Old 07 February 2007, 06:33 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

I drive 'properly' everyday yet break the speed limit everyday.

Can't condone the behaviour of sending these things to DVLA workers but I can understand why someone would want to do it. The amount of imagined physical harm done to some **** in a transit van clocking people a few mph over the limit must be amazing.
Old 07 February 2007, 07:05 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
Sky News: Bomb Explodes At DVLA

7 now sent.

Deplorable act of terrorism that hurts innocent workers, but rather unsurprising based on the governments policy of persecution, taxing and criminalisation of motorists.

Notice the lack of media hype because of the lack of Islamic involvement.

i thought the same mate and u mind the bnp member last yr who woz caught wae so many bomb making materials, that didnt make the media much either

and besides as long as their aint any staff, i believe council tax offices should be bombed anyways and also those traffic warden offices, im all for that but not dvla. what have they ever done , all they dae is protect the public from speedy motorists
Old 07 February 2007, 07:07 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

if i had my way, i will become V for vendetta and take revenge on the government

will they put me in jail for what i just said or what
Old 07 February 2007, 07:08 PM
Dougster
Scooby Regular

I got my tax renewal in from the DVLA today.

I had it scanned for Mo's fingerprints........
Old 07 February 2007, 07:09 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Dougster
I got my tax renewal in from the DVLA today.

I had it scanned for Mo's fingerprints........
lol haha did u steal my irn bru can the last time u woz up tae meet me or something lol
Old 07 February 2007, 07:28 PM
Seamaster
BANNED

lets hope a suicide bomber runs into a traffic wardens centre and blows the buggers to bits.
Old 07 February 2007, 09:19 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Seamaster
lets hope a suicide bomber runs into a traffic wardens centre and blows the buggers to bits.
amen tae that mate but the traffic wardens should be safe, their only dain a job arent they but their offices should be bombed tae oblivion lol

and also the bank of scotland head offices, those b@stards must pay for charging 30 quid for going over 5 quid over your limit or if they pay the direct debit for u as well they charge another 28 quid on top so the rest of your bills suffer anyways for the whole month

bank of scotland and other bank offices must pay
Old 07 February 2007, 09:24 PM
Seamaster
BANNED

Moses

cheers my bruv !! It helps when you post in English !!

You have always made me laugh, and I for one (And one of the few that should count. the rest here are neds) have thought of you as been the "Scoobynet freedom fighter for the massif"

Much repsect to you and your family

Over and out
Old 07 February 2007, 09:59 PM
Dougster
Scooby Regular

Moses, clear your PM space or is it full of PM bombs?

The Irish guy that found a sand-witch with wires sticking out of it?

He called the cops: "Is it tickin" they asked.

"No I tink it's beef" was the reply.................

Last edited by Dougster; 07 February 2007 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07 February 2007, 10:14 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Smile

Moses

cheers my bruv !! It helps when you post in English !!

You have always made me laugh, and I for one (And one of the few that should count. the rest here are neds) have thought of you as been the "Scoobynet freedom fighter for the massif"

Much repsect to you and your family

Over and out

u r very kind my friend, God bless u and your family, im so glad u understand me , coz many dont and it hurts sometimes

thank u very much and God bestow so many blessings and mercy upon your family and keep u all happy and protected ameen

i swear, very rarely dae i get nice words fae people, lol i appreciate it alot when i dae haha

peace mate
Old 07 February 2007, 10:15 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Dougster
Moses, clear your PM space or is it full of PM bombs?

The Irish guy that found a sand-witch with wires sticking out of it?

He called the cops: "Is it tickin" they asked.

"No I tink it's beef" was the reply.................
lol haha nice joke bud

and lol @ pm bombs ,nae worries bud will clean it up, aint done that for ages i didnt even know it woz full

peace
Old 07 February 2007, 11:24 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Letter bombs eh, is the great British worm turning
Old 07 February 2007, 11:33 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Do you thinks then that if the governments policy of persecution, taxing and criminalisation of motorists didn't exist whoever it is would still be sending letter bombs to the agencies involved?

"Cant blame them" Is what I take issue with. The people bhind this are not attacking anybody but some innocent person trying to do their job. It's a cowards act but in this case your comments suit your needs to attack the Gov.

You're a sad man. My personal attack on you is I bet you have not been laid for years. No woman even looks at you and you'll die a lonely old man therefore you take your bitterness out on anything you can.
Old 07 February 2007, 11:46 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Time to set up a crack team of scoobynet suicide bombers any volunteers

I would but i'm not very explosive.
Old 07 February 2007, 11:54 PM
Seamaster
BANNED

they have good faith in the postal service !!
Old 08 February 2007, 12:07 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe on the next thing I sell on ebay, I will write "danger highly explosive" on the package instead of fragile. Hopefully the ******* will take more care with it then.
Old 08 February 2007, 12:38 AM
shustir
Scooby Regular

There's a traffic warden round by me who I wouldn't mind being removed from circulation. The sly bastar* almost pounces on your car. Car parked on side of raod with engine running and person sat in drivers seat. Said Traffic Wan*er is walking towards said car with an unconcerned and non challenging sort of demeanour. As soon as he is within striking distance of the car he pulls out a concealed hand computer (probably from his backside) and tries to scan the road tax. Driver of car then pulls out to drive away woundering what the vulture is trying to do. Anyway the scan mustn't have worked as warden was walking with the car furiously scanning while the car was slowly pulling out.

Should have ran the ****** over. I proceeded to get in my car and my brother drove off.
Old 08 February 2007, 09:33 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You lot never cease to amaze me. For the last two years we've had an incessant stream of threads about how the western world is better than the Muslims because you don't hear of bombs going off due to territorial disputes, religious disputes, oil disputes, whatever. Now some fecking loon starts posting bombs to DVLA and traffic control offices, injuring only the poor ba5tards who earn a pittance in the mail offices - and you think it's JUSTIFIED?

Just when I thought it wasn't possible to stoop any lower, you bunch of hypocritical fukcs hit a new level
Old 08 February 2007, 09:44 AM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
You lot never cease to amaze me. For the last two years we've had an incessant stream of threads about how the western world is better than the Muslims because you don't hear of bombs going off due to territorial disputes, religious disputes, oil disputes, whatever. Now some fecking loon starts posting bombs to DVLA and traffic control offices, injuring only the poor ba5tards who earn a pittance in the mail offices - and you think it's JUSTIFIED?

Just when I thought it wasn't possible to stoop any lower, you bunch of hypocritical fukcs hit a new level
I don't think any is saying it's justified, they are saying it's not unexpected that eventually someone would snap under the governments petty and money grabbing policies.

I will also add that I wouldn't be surprised at a lot more of this activity, as well as community violence and general anarchy as the government continues to take the ****. Especially during the next recession.

As for Westminster and Camden traffic wardens - the are the scum of the earth and deserve running over.

Last edited by KiwiGTI; 08 February 2007 at 09:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Letter Bombs