Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Improve your vocabulary!

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2001, 05:02 PM
jaycee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

BRUCE AND JACKIES - When you see a particularly attractive girl on a cold day "Look at the Bruce and Jackies on her". Referring to Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan - a right pair of hard nips.

AEROPLANE BLONDE - one who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a'black box'!

BADLY PACKED KEBAB - a vulgar (but still excellent) term for the female genitalia.

BRITNEY SPEARS - Modern Slang for 'beers'. e.g. "Couple of Britney's please Doreen".

MUMBLER - an attractive girl in tight shorts or jeans, etc. i.e. you can see the 'lips' moving but can't quite make out what they're saying.

BEER SCOOTER - the ability to get home after a night out on the booze and not remember it. i.e. "I don't even remember getting home last night, I must have caught the beer scooter".

BUNNY-BOILER - an unhinged and overly possessive woman. From the rabbit boiling scene in the film "Fatal Attraction". e.g. "I don't like the look of that aeroplane blonde-could be a bunny boiler".

DRINK-LINK - a modern term for a cash point machine (ATM). Named so
because it is common to visit one before going out on the booze.

JOHNNY-NO-STARS - a young man of substandard intelligence, the typical adolescent who works in a burger restaurant. The 'no-stars' comes from the badges displaying stars that staff at fast-food restaurants often wear to show their level of training.

NELSON MANDELA - Rhyming Slang for 'Stella' (the lager). Also if you want to refer to the term "I'm away for a Nelson", this refers to going for a forest gump/dump. Originates from the term "I'm away to release the chocolate hostage".

ONE IN THE DEPARTURE LOUNGE - the need to defecate imminently.

PEARL HARBOUR - cold (weather). An example of it would be - "It's a bit Pearl Harbour out here!" Meaning - there's a nasty 'nip' in the air.

SALAD DODGER - an excellent phrase for an overweight person.

SWAMP-DONKEY - a deeply unattractive woman (a.k.a. a 10 pint'er).

TART FUEL - bottled Alcopops, e.g. Hooch, regularly consumed by young women.

UP ON BLOCKS - menstruating. i.e. Out of action, a bit like a car in a garage. e.g. "I don't think I'll be in luck tonight lads, the missus is up on blocks".

WALLACE AND GROMIT - Rhyming Slang for 'vomit'.

WYNONA RYDER - Rhyming Slang for 'cider'. e.g. "Pint of Wynona, half a Nelson and a bottle of tart fuel please Doreen".

Jason
Old 29 November 2001, 05:10 PM
Beemer_Deano
Scooby Regular

Heh heh, nice one!

You don't work for Viz do you?

http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

ATB,

Dean
Old 29 November 2001, 05:42 PM
jaycee
Scooby Regular

Talking

If only! Wouldn't that be a cool job!
Nearly as good as being a chair in Britney's house!!

Jason