Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

**scooby net political party**

Search this Thread

Old 06 December 2006, 06:09 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **scooby net political party**

to read a lot of the posts by various scoobynetters we as a political paty could easily put the world to right

so many people on here who put there veiws across with such venom. i think we could have another sub-topic "debate " or "have a row"

theres certainly some deep thinkers on here.
Old 06 December 2006, 06:15 PM
J.Sutton
BANNED

theres some ***** here to.
Old 06 December 2006, 06:21 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Old 06 December 2006, 06:42 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J.Sutton
No, you don't say

Chip
Old 06 December 2006, 06:56 PM
Critical Bill
BANNED

Thumbs up Critical Bill's Manifesto

Population. The root of all our problems. There are too many people on this god forsaken rock, competing for space, competing for resources, leeching off each other.

I propose:

1. No more immigrants coming in. None. No asylum, no nothing.

2. Sterilisation benefit. In the short term we need to make being infertile more profitable than producing screaming chav-foetuses.

Over the next couple of generations the sterile scum should begin to die out. The population will decline overall and and the % scum will be wound back a century.

The best part is that no one is forced into it... the scheme will work because it takes advantage of the greed and stupidity of scum.

3. No more mongs. Sorry Hectic, it's nothing personal but if tests show a baby is to be born profoundly disabled it should be terminated. Falsely prolonging their life just to make yourself feel better is fcuked up, selfish and a ridiculous demand upon resources that would otherwise cover many more healthy people who are just as deserving. Likewise brain dead people should be switched off at the discretion of the doctors who can be subjective and impartial.

4. No more free treatment for conditions that have been 100% brought upon themselves. It simply isn't viable for the integrity of a community to encourage these sorts of people to linger on any longer than is necessary. They know what they are doing to their life expectancy, therefore they should do us all a favour and die early to meet that expectancy!

5. Death sentence. We all know there are people residing at Her Majesty's pleasure (and our cost) who don't deserve to live. Cull.

These measures will bring the population down to a level that our poxy little island can sustain and just as importantly a level that is made up of a much higher proportion of 'value added' people.
Old 06 December 2006, 06:59 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Critical Bill for PM.
Old 06 December 2006, 07:01 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by A Spokesperson for the NO **** SHERLOCK! party
Old 06 December 2006, 07:02 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by speye91
Critical Bill for PM.
With UB as his deputy

Chip
Old 06 December 2006, 07:07 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Critical Bill
Population. The root of all our problems. There are too many people on this god forsaken rock, competing for space, competing for resources, leeching off each other.

I propose:

2. Sterilisation benefit. In the short term we need to make being infertile more profitable than producing screaming chav-foetuses.

Over the next couple of generations the sterile scum should begin to die out. The population will decline overall and and the % scum will be wound back a century.

The best part is that no one is forced into it... the scheme will work because it takes advantage of the greed and stupidity of scum.

3. No more mongs. Sorry Hectic, it's nothing personal but if tests show a baby is to be born profoundly disabled it should be terminated. Falsely prolonging their life just to make yourself feel better is fcuked up, selfish and a ridiculous demand upon resources that would otherwise cover many more healthy people who are just as deserving. Likewise brain dead people should be switched off at the discretion of the doctors who can be subjective and impartial.

4. No more free treatment for conditions that have been 100% brought upon themselves. It simply isn't viable for the integrity of a community to encourage these sorts of people to linger on any longer than is necessary. They know what they are doing to their life expectancy, therefore they should do us all a favour and die early to meet that expectancy!

5. Death sentence. We all know there are people residing at Her Majesty's pleasure (and our cost) who don't deserve to live. Cull.

These measures will bring the population down to a level that our poxy little island can sustain and just as importantly a level that is made up of a much higher proportion of 'value added' people.
I would like to offer a bribe, err no loan or donation for £10 to get your party started though it goes without saying I would expect somethnig nice in return.

Lord Chip of Sheepland sounds OK to me

Chip
Old 06 December 2006, 07:09 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

critical bill . i swear you have shown me the light! with your policies and mine this country would be perfect!

when do you wanna put pen to paper? get the manefesto together? what party do we call ourselves?

top man
Old 06 December 2006, 07:26 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Talking

Yeah I got one stalking me.
Old 06 December 2006, 07:28 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

Is it that knicker elastic woman V?
Old 06 December 2006, 07:33 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Originally Posted by D.K.1
Is it that knicker elastic woman V?
No D, it's someone that probably wears womens knickers though I suspect they wouldn't look as good as you would though
Old 06 December 2006, 07:35 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

I thought you meant that one from yesterday giving you grief over a shioyte thread

@ a thought of a bloke in wimmins undies
Old 06 December 2006, 07:41 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Cool

Not lucycantremembertherestbecauseoftheawfulsuffix but some cling-on posting on the same thread.
Old 06 December 2006, 07:43 PM
firesorter
Scooby Regular

oo`s that then V?
Old 06 December 2006, 07:51 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
Not lucycantremembertherestbecauseoftheawfulsuffix but some cling-on posting on the same thread.
Lucyspastic, wasn't it?

Old 06 December 2006, 07:56 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Hello S Do you have a night you and Alison are free for a drink or meal yet?

Have a look through previous posts and you'll see, relieved my boredom anyway

Yep D. Haven't seen a Wednedsay 'funny' yet
Old 06 December 2006, 08:00 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gatty
critical bill . i swear you have shown me the light! with your policies and mine this country would be perfect!

when do you wanna put pen to paper? get the manefesto together? what party do we call ourselves?

top man
I fear clause three of The Critical Bill Manifesto would see you illegible for party membership, Gatty.
Old 06 December 2006, 08:00 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Critical Bill, your a cheeky Kunt.." No more mongs. Sorry Hectic, it's nothing personal but if tests show a baby is to be born profoundly disabled it should be terminated. Falsely prolonging their life just to make yourself feel better is fcuked up, selfish and a ridiculous demand upon resources that would otherwise cover many more healthy people who are just as deserving. Likewise brain dead people Most of this place , then???should be switched off at the discretion of the doctors who can be subjective and impartial......."
must be one of your endearing qualities,

And there was me, gonna offer up my services to go 'underground' ..infiltrate the scum and eradicate then from within
well **** ya now....

Im just gonna keep going on in my merry way, dumping as much of this Chavscum crap off this once Green and Pleasant of ours as i can, in my own Indomitable style.
Old 06 December 2006, 08:01 PM
firesorter
Scooby Regular

oh yes saw that one earlier here here, looks like we`ll have to do something after xmas,

if you didnt see this link today about the pigeons this IS funny

Free file hosting by Savefile.com
Old 06 December 2006, 08:07 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Okays, after Crimbo no prob. I #think# we'll be down the English Rose for New Years Eve. Will give you a ring.
Old 06 December 2006, 08:14 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
Hello S Do you have a night you and Alison are free for a drink or meal yet?

Have a look through previous posts and you'll see, relieved my boredom anyway

Yep D. Haven't seen a Wednedsay 'funny' yet
There probably wasn't one
Old 06 December 2006, 08:19 PM
J.Sutton
BANNED

Originally Posted by Critical Bill

I propose:

whoe decides who will meet the requirment ? you need a lie down
Old 06 December 2006, 08:21 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

Maybe he hasn't had a poo yet today
Old 06 December 2006, 08:22 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
I fear clause three of The Critical Bill Manifesto would see you illegible for party membership, Gatty.
thats ok your number one on my manefesto. cull all human rights activists on first signs opening there traps clever dick
Old 06 December 2006, 08:23 PM
J.Sutton
BANNED

Maybe he hasn't had a poo yet today
who hant had a poo, what you on about
Old 06 December 2006, 08:24 PM
J.Sutton
BANNED

Originally Posted by gatty
thats ok your number one on my manefesto. cull all human rights activists on first signs opening there traps clever dick
he aint a immigrant you thicko
Old 06 December 2006, 08:25 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

who hant had a poo, what you on about
Critical Bill
Old 06 December 2006, 08:27 PM
J.Sutton
BANNED

Critical Bill
yeh he has look at all that **** that come from his gob wrong end maybe but still poo

Quick Reply: **scooby net political party**