well its not exactly Ali G...

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2006, 08:28 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default well its not exactly Ali G...

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Veiled woman to give C4's speech

Maybe if it was a genuine act of support for muslims but its just C4 trying to be contraversial as usual.... and trying to stir up more bloody contraversy.
Old 05 December 2006, 08:35 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Perfect. This will be at the highlight of my 'Winterval' celebration.

Old 05 December 2006, 08:39 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by brumdaisy
BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Veiled woman to give C4's speech

Maybe if it was a genuine act of support for muslims but its just C4 trying to be contraversial as usual.... and trying to stir up more bloody contraversy.
Which you've been the first on Snet to facilitate.
Old 05 December 2006, 08:45 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Which you've been the first on Snet to facilitate.
LOL hardly the first my dear, just felt with the death of reps, we're in need of something juicy to get our teeth into....

...and it seriously p!sses me off that every last trace of this country's cultural heritage is being eroded... not by so called immigrants mind, but by the politically correct pillocks being given far too much decision making capacity.

(rant over)
Old 05 December 2006, 08:49 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

Government 'eh, what tosh

I don't have a problem with foreigners etc, but I *do* have a problem with everything about Britain being taken away and replaced by another countrie's rules and lawn and all the rest of it
Old 05 December 2006, 09:14 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

LOL hardly the first my dear, just felt with the death of reps, we're in need of something juicy to get our teeth into....

...and it seriously p!sses me off that every last trace of this country's cultural heritage is being eroded... not by so called immigrants mind, but by the politically correct pillocks being given far too much decision making capacity.

(rant over)

Unusually astute comment from you dear daisy if I may say... If you think that's bad check this out.

BBC NEWS | Business | England planning overhaul urged

See what New Labour are planning for the country's cultural heritage...

Old 05 December 2006, 09:17 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

**** the lot of 'em.... !

Government that is

Trending Topics

Old 05 December 2006, 09:22 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Unusually astute comment from you dear daisy if I may say... If you think that's bad check this out.

you saying im fick? How assuming of you
Old 05 December 2006, 09:33 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

"Yet critics of the current planning system, especially companies, have long said the creation of a new national planning body is vital. "

If you have ever been directly involved in planning policy or decision making you will know how utterly inept it can be - local people 'elected members' making decisions on what should or should not be built/knocked down, with no experience or qualifications, frequently with their own personal interests and gains that they fail to declare and being able to over rule the senior planning officer who has spent many years building his/her knowledge, qualifications and experience.

But as soon as a change is tabled people start moaning? In case you hadnt noticed greenbelt is already being built on
Old 05 December 2006, 09:36 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

"Yet critics of the current planning system, especially companies, have long said the creation of a new national planning body is vital. "

If you have ever been directly involved in planning policy or decision making you will know how utterly inept it can be - local people 'elected members' making decisions on what should or should not be built/knocked down, with no experience or qualifications, frequently with their own personal interests and gains that they fail to declare and being able to over rule the senior planning officer who has spent many years building his/her knowledge, qualifications and experience.

But as soon as a change is tabled people start moaning? In case you hadnt noticed greenbelt is already being built on
So you believe on this issue New Labour are acting in our intrest then?

If yes then you must be 'fick'
Old 05 December 2006, 09:42 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

So you believe on this issue New Labour are acting in our intrest then?

If yes then you must be 'fick'

how dare you What I actually said was that the planning system needs a massive overhaul.... along with education, health, transport, crime, asylum, well pretty much everything

im not aware of any party doing a good job of running this country in my life time so I'd class myself as apolitical
Old 05 December 2006, 09:43 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

how dare you What I actually said was that the planning system needs a massive overhaul.... along with education, health, transport, crime, asylum, well pretty much everything

im not aware of any party doing a good job of running this country in my life time so I'd class myself as apolitical

The governing elite need a massive overhaul.
Old 05 December 2006, 09:47 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

It's an act of defiance and they are basically saying "**** you" to all real British people and disrespecting them.

I'm glad I'm out of the country.
Old 05 December 2006, 09:52 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

are you Claire Short ???
Old 05 December 2006, 09:57 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Fight back by watching and listening to the Queen's speech, go to midnight mass with your family and roast some chestnuts on an open fire. Alternatively, if you wish to maintain British popular culture, max your credit in Elizabeth Duke and get **** faced on Stella.
Old 06 December 2006, 10:48 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

To mad to make a valid comment.

All channel 4 is doing is helping fuel the propaganda from the Muslim community that blames the British population for being racist toward their faith. Calling us intolerant of other religions and beliefs, yet while they refuse to adopt to any of ours. They want there own law, are forcing councils and communities to change Christmas festivals/plays etc for fear of insulting them.

Wish they'd just fcukoff
Old 06 December 2006, 12:22 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

The geen belt is being built because that hypochrite fatty two ***** has ignored it and allowed the buiilding to take place. They now want to change the law so that it is even easier to do what they want against our interests.

Kiwi has got it right. Its the next step to where they have absolute control and our lives will be worth nothing to us any more. How do you feel about the politicians demanding an extra £40k salary on top of their enormous allowances? This country is being systematically undermined and is being thrown to the wolves.

I like this country to have all that green belt land, it is just one of the things which still make life bearable. Enjoy paying the extra tax on petrol and the other green so called excuses to screw our money out of us without reducing other taxes to make up for it. It really is all too much and totally unfair on the people of this once great country.

Les
Old 06 December 2006, 12:40 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Just typical of some Guardian reading, left wing liberal sycophant C4 exec to come up with or endorse this as the 'right on' thing to do.

I just hope the viewing figures reflect this sad move on behalf of C4.

Imagine a cross wearing Christian delivering a message on behalf of Mohammed on TV - Not gonna happen now is it.
some poor taste cartoons nearly casued a war and had hundreds of hard-liners burning flags and threatening to kill anything that was not Islam.

I am back in the Uk for Christmas and will celebrate it like i have every other year i have been alive F..K anyone who want to change this. It is still my right to.

Boy, has the UK got some troubled times ahead!

Last edited by The Zohan; 06 December 2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 06 December 2006, 12:44 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

If I ever meet her, I'll ask for her autograph fur bein' on t'telly.....might be tricky recognising her though
Old 06 December 2006, 12:50 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

YouTube - How to eat spagetti!

I would rather watch this instead

Work safe BTW
Old 06 December 2006, 12:57 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

I had the combined amusment/pity of having to watch that for real whilst dining in Penang during the holiday season. Surrounded by veiled women all trying to eat without making a mess. Just insane imo.