Poor old Gordon Brown!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2006, 12:05 PM
Curse of the Rushing Gimp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poor old Gordon Brown!!!!

Chancellor 'upbeat' about son's future - Yahoo! News UK

JUST READ IT . EDITED DUE TO THE POLITICALLY CORRECT SCOOBYNET NEW LABOUR LURKERS

Last edited by Curse of the Rushing Gimp; 30 November 2006 at 03:50 PM.
Old 30 November 2006, 12:09 PM
r32
Scooby Regular

It would seem smiley Gordon didnt want to see this public. He felt it was a family thing, they have known about the problem since his son was born. It was the media that found out and started asking questions, so they decided to make the details public. I hope every one now leaves this issue alone and let him and his family get on with their private lives.
Old 30 November 2006, 12:13 PM
Scooby Regular

I hope every one now leaves this issue alone and let him and his family get on with their private lives.
Yeh and i wish he'd leave this country PERIOD! He likes his private life but can't help intruding into all of our everyday lives with high taxes thru fuel etc. If that man becomes pm i'm off to thailand
Old 30 November 2006, 12:14 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I certainly feel sorry for the boy, and anyone else with that illness especially since I know someone with the same problem.

Les
Old 30 November 2006, 12:16 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Curse of the Rushing Gimp

Ok so his kid has an illness but why make this national headlines. There's thousands on waiting lists and he'll no doubt jump the queue or go covert BUPA.

The more i see of that smug arrogant twirp the more i'd like to egg him full on. Personally i feel sorry for his offspring having to have a dad like that. Mr Brown you make me feel nauseous.
A most unpleasant post I don't like Mr Brown either but your insensitivity is uncalled for.
Old 30 November 2006, 12:19 PM
r32
Scooby Regular

Yeh and i wish he'd leave this country PERIOD! He likes his private life but can't help intruding into all of our everyday lives with high taxes thru fuel etc. If that man becomes pm i'm off to thailand
I agree some what with your comments about Mr Brown, but this issue wasnt about his screwing us all for unheard of levels of taxation.
Old 30 November 2006, 12:38 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As Jilted John said - "Gordon is a Moron"
Old 30 November 2006, 12:40 PM
Neanderthal
Scooby Regular

Who would have thought one little word would get people so worked up!
I have removed it so as not to course any further offence (although it is quoted in the post below)!

Last edited by Neanderthal; 30 November 2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 30 November 2006, 12:46 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Neanderthal

In what way, does a child, anyones child, having a confirmed cystic fibrosis condition, constitute "karma"?
Old 30 November 2006, 12:49 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

regardless of his ability/inability to screw over/run the country, this issue with his son is purely a personal matter.

I'm very disappointed, although not overly suprised with some of the poor taste responses this news has recieved. another sign that the quality of poster on Scoobynet is gradually going downhill. If this statement offends anybody, good.

With respect to the subject in hand, for anybody to wish ill on this situation either shows a calous lack of compassion or they don't have kids.

Shame. Another Scoobynet all-time low.

Dan
Old 30 November 2006, 12:50 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
dear oh dear.

In what way, does a child, anyones child, having a confirmed cystic fibrosis condition, constitute "karma"?
Spot on. The wee lad's cystic fibrosis has bugger all to do with politics and noone should revel in it.
Old 30 November 2006, 12:53 PM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Angry

Shame. Another Scoobynet all-time low.

Dan
Totally agree....
Old 30 November 2006, 01:00 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

I dont like Gordon Brown but when I heard the story this morning I couldnt help feel sorry for him and his family, there is no way anybody on eath deserves that luck, if only for the child thats born forgetting who the father is.

Some disgusting comments made in this thread tbh.
Old 30 November 2006, 01:49 PM
sockpuppet
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
I dont like Gordon Brown but when I heard the story this morning I couldnt help feel sorry for him
I suspect that's the whole idea. Makes him seem 'vulnerable' and 'ordinary' just at the crucial time before his coronation and subsequent ****ing over of the whole population which will follow. Odds are that there's nothing wrong with the child at all and it's all a cynical fabrication. Personally, I wouldn't put *anything* beyond these people.

Also, how many people are suffering and dyeing on a daily basis as a direct consequence of Brown and Blair's policy failures within the NHS.
Old 30 November 2006, 01:50 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sockpuppet
I suspect that's the whole idea. Makes him seem 'vulnerable' and 'ordinary' just at the crucial time before his coronation and subsequent ****ing over of the whole population which will follow. Odds are that there's nothing wrong with the child at all and it's all a cynical fabrication. Personally, I wouldn't put *anything* beyond these people.

Also, how many people are suffering and dyeing on a daily basis as a direct consequence of Brown and Blair's policy failures within the NHS.

Jesus wept.
Old 30 November 2006, 02:04 PM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Bang out or order

While many on here wouldn't disagree with you questioning the party's integrity you have crossed the line with this one IMHO.

Have some compassion or if you can't ..... then keep your sad twisted thoughts to yourself
Old 30 November 2006, 02:11 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

This is nothing to do with politics/tax/pensions.

It is about a family worried about their child.Remember they lost one baby.I feel for them both as a parent myself
Old 30 November 2006, 02:12 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Ok so his kid has an illness but why make this national headlines. There's thousands on waiting lists and he'll no doubt jump the queue or go covert BUPA.

The more i see of that smug arrogant twirp the more i'd like to egg him full on. Personally i feel sorry for his offspring having to have a dad like that. Mr Brown you make me feel nauseous.
I do wish his son well, i do feel it is a shame that the reSt of the tax paying NHS using pubilc get the same quaility a speediness of response as Gordon's son. I DO DOUBT THEY WILL.
Old 30 November 2006, 02:49 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by sockpuppet

You have a lot of growing up to do
Old 30 November 2006, 03:30 PM
Scooby Regular

A most unpleasant post I don't like Mr Brown either but your insensitivity is uncalled for.
Since when have i slagged off his son for having cystic fibrosis????? Some of you are so keen to jump on the moral bandwagon. Seeing most of the drivel written on here involves stuff like 'paki bashing' which you lot reguarly chip in, then its hardly an unpleasant post but then again white collar geeks do get highly offended when its one of their own.

Obviously some New Labour fascists loitering on here.
Old 30 November 2006, 03:33 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

I think the point is Mr Brown has done nothing, hes in the newspapers for a very unfortunate situation for everybody and you use it as a way kicking him whilst hes down.

I dont think anyone minds you giving him a kicking but why bring it up in your own thread started off about his son?
Old 30 November 2006, 03:39 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

that's pretty heartless and uncharitable. do you know how serious CF is? there but for the grace of god go you, eh? eejit.
Old 30 November 2006, 03:45 PM
Scooby Regular

I dont think anyone minds you giving him a kicking but why bring it up in your own thread started off about his son?
Maybe you misinterpreted me wrong. Indeed its sad about his son and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. Just the way that it was portrayed in the media made me want to vomit. There's thousands of kids starving in the world and we all have to feel sorry for him???
Old 30 November 2006, 03:47 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Right so its his fault what other people write?
Old 30 November 2006, 03:48 PM
Scooby Regular

that's pretty heartless and uncharitable. do you know how serious CF is? there but for the grace of god go you, eh? eejit.
Yet another brainless retard to jump on the moral bandwagon. YES I DO KNOW HOW SERIOUS IT IS!!!!!!!!!! READ WHAT I SAID I HAVEN'T ATTACKED HIS KIDS ILLNESS OR MADE FUN OF IT!!!!!! JESUS WEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30 November 2006, 03:53 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

I hate Gordon Brown with every fibre of my being, but his sons illness is still tragic and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, let alone an innocent child.

It has hit the headlines simply because he is a public figure.
Old 30 November 2006, 03:58 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

READ WHAT I SAID I HAVEN'T ATTACKED HIS KIDS ILLNESS OR MADE FUN OF IT!!!!!! JESUS WEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well unfortunately we can't as you've deleted it, but I seem to remember a reference to how it was possibly a made up story just to get Gordon more sympathy as he takes over the throne.

But that wasn't attacking his illness or making fun of it, so that's OK then.
Old 30 November 2006, 03:59 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
Well unfortunately we can't as you've deleted it, but I seem to remember a reference to how it was possibly a made up story just to get Gordon more sympathy as he takes over the throne.

But that wasn't attacking his illness or making fun of it, so that's OK then.
That was sockpuppet who suggested that
Old 30 November 2006, 04:07 PM
Lord Shrek
Scooby Regular

i cant see what the initial comment from 'curse of the rushing gimp' had you all flustered about

he wasnt directly or indirectly attacking the kid for having the illness

just slagging off the system and the fat chancellor

dont be so paranoid you scoobynet nimbys...you lot are really pathetic

as curse of the gimp said you all jump on the bandwagon over this and yet put your size 9s in about 'pakis' or '*******' etc etc

i feel no emotion....i dont know the man or the child

i like a lot of others have had family and in-laws fuked over by the NHS...his kid will get the best...end of

Lord Shrek......you sit in front of your TVs stuffing your faces feeling sorry for the starving children in Africa
Old 30 November 2006, 04:10 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

as much as i hate polatitions, i wouldn't wish it on anyone, fingers crossed if medicated properly can lead as normal a life as possibe

Quick Reply: Poor old Gordon Brown!!!!