Stupid Motorbike Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2006, 08:13 PM
Sti_Prodrive
Scooby Regular

Location: LONDON MANDEM - At Da V-Power Petty Station Fillin Up
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Stupid Motorbike Drivers

Coming home after seeing my family from up north.. Geting off the A406 around the corner from my house & im about 2 turn into my road a motor bike come flying even when hes seen me indicating into my room, just about to turn in & he slow's right down but infacts STOP to give way & im about to turn in & he drives on & just missed him as i braked very sharp! Then he stops right nere the back of my car & gives it a really hard kick !

After the next second ive stoped & jumped out 2 ask what the hell hes playing at by this time ive noticed my back bumper has been dented & onto the floor

Now im with my mum & dad who are very old that got scared & started 2 get pannic !

The biker started to drive off afew feet & then he starts 2 swear at me like im in the wrong ere & drives off like nothing had happened

I was very angery at the fact one i almost knocked him over infront of my car then 2nd i get to c my bumper off my car dented & onto the floor, 3rd he swears at me like im the one in the wrong !

Was i in the wrong or should i ave done somthing different ?

I've got the number plate & also a good look at what he look like..

Its not the bumper im woryed about im more woryed about someone else knocking him out in front of there car !

I gave the police the number plate & statement on what had happened but the police told me 2 find him myself & deal with the matter by myself ..
They said trace the number plate & go to hes house & make him pay for it

Last edited by Sti_Prodrive; 29 November 2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 29 November 2006, 08:16 PM
sockpuppet
Scooby Regular

eh?
Old 29 November 2006, 08:18 PM
Sti_Prodrive
Scooby Regular

sory peeps !!!
Old 29 November 2006, 08:21 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

I know what you mean, i drive up n down the A2 which is always chocka with cars in each lane. You get bikers goin up inbetween each lane through tiny gaps, and if you go to pull out or pull into a lane its very easy not to notice one.

Then they go and get the hump because you nearly knock em off!! maybe they need to be knocked off a few times before they learn they aren't invincible.
Old 30 November 2006, 01:05 AM
Rioja
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sti_Prodrive
I gave the police the number plate & statement on what had happened but the police told me 2 find him myself & deal with the matter by myself ..
Did you make a written statement! Why the fek should you do their job for them?

I would write to the chief ****stable to ask what your hard earned council tax money is being spent on if it's not investigating criminal damage?

Chalk anothor one up for the police anti-public relations campaign
Old 30 November 2006, 01:21 AM
DJ Vinyl Ritchie
BANNED

the police told me 2 find him myself & deal with the matter by myself ..
Eh? Are you sure about this sonny, or are you pulling my plonker.....

There are some imbeciles in uniform for sure, but even if they thought it, I can't see them saying that.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie.......I can be hired for a minimal fee. I enjoyed the 'who shot Phil Mitchell' saga
Old 30 November 2006, 09:01 AM
Sti_Prodrive
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DJ Vinyl Ritchie
Eh? Are you sure about this sonny, or are you pulling my plonker.....

There are some imbeciles in uniform for sure, but even if they thought it, I can't see them saying that.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie.......I can be hired for a minimal fee. I enjoyed the 'who shot Phil Mitchell' saga
I am being for real ! this anit a joke i was like & i replyed

" So what your trying to say to me is you want me to trace the number plate & find the person & deal with the matter & take the law into my hands "

he just laughted it off & replyed well someone's got to do somthing about it & at me..

I was really & about what the officer just said to me..
So i said thanks for your good adviced & walked out i was well PE'D
so.... 2day im going to another police staition & sort this matter out !
Old 30 November 2006, 09:22 AM
DJ Vinyl Ritchie
BANNED

I am being for real ! this anit a joke i was like & i replyed

" So what your trying to say to me is you want me to trace the number plate & find the person & deal with the matter & take the law into my hands "

he just laughted it off & replyed well someone's got to do somthing about it & at me..

I was really & about what the officer just said to me..
So i said thanks for your good adviced & walked out i was well PE'D
so.... 2day im going to another police staition & sort this matter out !

I personally would not find where this biker is. He must be built like f00kin Robocop to kick your bumper off whilst sitting on his bike.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie.........I always carry a 20lb sledge with me, you never know when your going to bump into a ''Wolverine'' type guy
Old 30 November 2006, 09:38 AM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paul-s
I know what you mean, i drive up n down the A2 which is always chocka with cars in each lane. You get bikers goin up inbetween each lane through tiny gaps, and if you go to pull out or pull into a lane its very easy not to notice one.

Then they go and get the hump because you nearly knock em off!! maybe they need to be knocked off a few times before they learn they aren't invincible.
There are these flat shiny things on the outsides of your doors. They're called mirrors - a low tech solution in such a modern car I agree, but they do wonders for allowing you to see what's behind you.

You just need to actually look in them before doing a "Wow - a gap that I can gain a whole car length before stopping again" manouvre.

SB (Biking into London since 1980)
Old 30 November 2006, 09:40 AM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DJ Vinyl Ritchie

I personally would not find where this biker is. He must be built like f00kin Robocop to kick your bumper off whilst sitting on his bike.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie.........I always carry a 20lb sledge with me, you never know when your going to bump into a ''Wolverine'' type guy
Funny. But a sledghammer won't do it. You need a feckin' great magnet for Wolverine

SB.....My body armour is non metallic, son. Sorry
Old 30 November 2006, 09:49 AM
Sti_Prodrive
Scooby Regular

Hey guys.. im not a wimp! & do you really think im gona fight him with my mum & dad in the car? dont be silly !

He gave way to me clearly & why would i want to jump infront of him for & kill him for ?

Whoever this old white fela was.. He just needs 2 be more aware !
I really do not understand why he stoped & gave way to me then carryed on driving ??

Must of been drunk for sure the di*k
Old 30 November 2006, 11:06 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Whoever this old white fela was.. He just needs 2 be more aware !
"Old white fela".......... are you a young black chap then and it's you that needs to be more 'aware' of his surroundings.....

PMSL at your car as it must be held together with feckin rust and gaffer tape.... as a swift (seated) kick and *twang* your bumpers on the floor...

Next time just stay in the car and let your mum handle it
Old 30 November 2006, 11:19 AM
speed demoness
Scooby Regular

did it ever enter your head he ( the biker) was the one being cautious?
ie slowing down as he thought you were gonna turn in in front of him... which is exactly what you did... which is probably also why you got your bumper kicked off !!!!!!
we bikers have to treat every car driver as tho they're gonna pull out in front of you/ not see you etc

Did he flash his light at you or wave you round to take your turning??

It's not the motorbike riders that are stupid here... it's the car drivers!!!!
we have to have our wits about us at all times and have to concentrate a damn sight harder than you do in your metal shell. Being able to ride a bike has also given me much more awareness of my surroundings and other vehicles when i'm in the car!

everbody should be made to ride a bike when taking a car test... then they too get to know how vulnerable us bikers are !!!!!
Old 30 November 2006, 11:45 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by speed demoness
everbody should be made to ride a bike when taking a car test... then they too get to know how vulnerable us bikers are !!!!!
I also seem to hit quite a few pigeons! but I don't see the need to **** on a statue to see how vulnerable they feel either....
Old 30 November 2006, 12:10 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you talk like you type i bet the coppers were too busy pissing themselves with laughter to do anything.
Old 30 November 2006, 12:10 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

ah if you are black and he was white, that explains it, it must have been racially motivated,

****ing honky *******s
Old 30 November 2006, 12:29 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Hey guys.. im not a wimp! & do you really think im gona fight him with my mum & dad in the car? dont be silly !

You'd have to be off your trolley to take on a kitted up biker - they're effectively wearing a suit of armour !!
Old 30 November 2006, 12:29 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Could even have been UB on the bike

Les
Old 30 November 2006, 12:36 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Maybe he'd just **** in his leathers when he thought you was going to hit him, thats why he was so upset!!!
Old 30 November 2006, 12:49 PM
cw42
Scooby Regular

The way I read it, and it took a few attempts, is that he was turning right into his street, or was it left???? Nope, bugger, it's lost me again
Old 30 November 2006, 01:09 PM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Two issues here:

1. Some confusion as to whether the biker had slowed to let him turn or was just being cautious. I'd normally wait for a flash or wave before making any manuovere. So someone is at fault be it biker or car driver, all it needs is a wave to say sorry. No one got hurt.

2. Regardless of whos fault it is, going and kicking someones car sufficiently hard to dent / break the bumper is well out of order. At the end of the day it's criminal damage and the police should deal with it accordingly. The biker should learn to control his road rage.

Personally if the police don't want to know, I'd tell them that you and a few "mates" are heading to his house to extract the money for the damage with baseball bats and that you'll call them when you get there so that they can come and sort out the aftermath.

Was he on his bike when he kicked your car? If so then he's also left the scene of an accident without supplying details = points and a fine.

Typical of most bikers I've met though, real attitude problem towards other road users, think they own the highways.
Old 30 November 2006, 01:30 PM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
The attitude problem is towards, mainly, car drivers who thoughtlessly change lanes without looking, for example. Read your Highway Code for once and actually act on it! If you don't and you get some 'attitude' from a biker you've just cut up then what do you expect???

Dave

Oh come on, bikers follow the highway code to the letter do they

Yeah there are a lot of bad drivers on the road but that's the way it is, it's not going to improve overnight, quite the opposite I think. I see it all the time when driving, but I don't get wound up, just chuckle to myself at their stupidity. I'm very aware of what's going on around me and always consider what the actions of other road users may be. So far (touches wood) that has held me in good stead and I've had very few accidents in my long driving career.

Most of the dangerous and irresponsible driving I've ever seen has been by bikers.
Old 30 November 2006, 01:39 PM
brybusa
Scooby Regular

I cant really make out whats exactly happened here but you did well to spot he was an old fella with his lid on..

Have a look on the Visordown website and search for threads starting" kicked a scoobys bumper clean off"..I guess he was wearing M/X boots, good bit of weight and you cant feel anything thru 'em

Done a few doors, panels and lots of mirrors in my riding career but never a bumper..respek...
Old 30 November 2006, 01:48 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by brybusa

Done a few doors, panels and lots of mirrors in my riding career but never a bumper..respek...
PMSL brybusa !!
Old 30 November 2006, 01:52 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Can anybody please explain wtf this thread is going on about?
Old 30 November 2006, 01:58 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline
Can anybody please explain wtf this thread is going on about?
Scary parents and strong motorbike boots

Quick Reply: Stupid Motorbike Drivers