Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Help with GTA2

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2001, 09:01 PM
j.r-xrs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the Residential Sector (Second Sector) there is a buntch of 8
cars, which if you get in it pays you $5,000 and takes you straight to a place called **** CARS. I have found cars 1,2,3,4,5,7 and 8 but still no car 6, if anyone can tell me where it is, you'll stop me tearing my hair out!!!

Cheers

J.R-XRS
Old 25 November 2001, 10:21 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts
"**** cars" I love that game.
Old 26 November 2001, 08:47 PM
j.r-xrs
Scooby Regular

Wink

lol

Don't forget the Russian Leader "Jerkov"!!!

J.R-XRS
Old 27 November 2001, 01:56 PM
Gordo
Scooby Regular

I've just started playing this again - anyone any idea how to stop being killed when you use the fire engine flamethrower in the RV park? the bloody thing just gets blown up every time I get there!

Found the **** car locations on the net yesterday:

CAR #1 - In southeast Dominatrix on the east side of the freeway there is a crate with a stair on it. Go onto it and jump from crate to crate till you can go up a stair again. Go up that stair and walk a bit further till you're inside a building besides car #1.

CAR #2 - At the very top right corner of Mobile RV Park, there is a bridge. Cross it and you will end up on a rectangular island. There should find a few shacks, the Redneck red telephone, some power-ups and a jump at the very right. Jump off it and you will end up on an island, with car #2.

CAR #3 - Go down to the prison till you're at the raised bridge. Then go west till you reach the water side, then go north till you see a jump on your left. Jump it and there's car #3.

CAR #4 - Go to the SRS Research Center and drive west on the freeway till you can drive into the drainage channel. Now drive west through that till you reach the first slope of the freeway above you. Now turn south and there should be hole in the side of the channel. Go through it and there's car #4.

CAR #5 - Go to the mall and drive up the stairs till you can drive onto a metal crosswalk that leads out of the mall (high above the ground). Follow it and keep follow those metal crosswalk over the rooftops till there are none left. On that rooftop should be car #5.

CAR #6 - Get onto the road that goes above the mobile RV camp. When you're near the start of it in Redemption, you should be driving between buildings. In a certain building on the
upper side there's a way through (I think it's near a railroad track). Go through that to get to car #6.

CAR #7 - Get once again on the road described for car #6. Go once again to the start of it. There should be a 180° degree turn in the road at a certain time. From there on follow the road a bit upwards and you'll see a ramp. Now jump that with a medium speed car and you should land on the rooftops on the other side of the street. Now go west till you see a metal crosswalk. Cross it and there is car #7.

CAR #8 - Get onto the freeway near ****'s Used Cars. Now go a bit north and there should be a passage way in the elevated part of the road on your left side. Go through it to find car #8
Old 27 November 2001, 07:15 PM
j.r-xrs
Scooby Regular

Talking

Cheers mate!

Ooh and in answer to you question, all you have to do is press
and hold tab and then left or right (when stationary) and rotate
the cannon to 90 degrees, so when you fire the line goes along at
right angles to you. This allows you to drive along and kill the
Rednecks on one side of you. The perfect place to do this is on
the road that goes over the top of the RV Park. You get to this
road from the the Zaibatsu Village in the top right hand corner.

Hope that helps

Once again Cheers

J.R-XRS
Old 28 November 2001, 09:12 AM
Gordo
Scooby Regular

thanks - i'll be killing me some rednecks tonight then!

Gordo