another classic !!

Search this Thread

Old 09 October 2006, 02:02 PM
tmo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool another classic scam e-mail !!

Dear Friend,
With due respect,and to whom it might concern.I wish this letter will not come to you as a surprise.I am Mr.Harry Stephen the auditing director of a Commercial Bank here in Lagos.
We had a foreign customer who deposited a huge sum of money (US$8.5Million United States Dollars Only) with our bank. Eventually,this customer was among the victims of the fatal car accident that claimed over 70 lives along Shagamu/Ikorodu Expressway on the 12-02-1999 in Lagos and since then, we have not had anybody coming for the deceased funds/estate as the next of kin, and I have been monitoring this account with my position here in the bank for the past years.
However from the information that I have gathered, the deceased died along side with the wife and a supposed next of kin which is their only son, hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past years and now. In view of this, I write to solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has been concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his/her account for our mutual benefit. This does not have any risk attached to it as all his secret information that will be required from you by the bank is with me right now over here.
I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details on how to proceed to the bank for the claim.
Your interest will be negotiable before we commence theoperation and upon conclusion of the transaction, I will be flying over to meet you for disbursement of the fund and investment in your country. I look forward to hear from you so as to enble us forge ahead to achive this mutual benefit.
Best Regards.
Harry Stephen
Please reply me back with this email address if you are intrested to assist business3@barrelhorses.com

Last edited by tmo; 09 October 2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09 October 2006, 03:45 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have to admire them for trying but lets face it there are some idiots out there that will believe them
Old 09 October 2006, 03:47 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Well I've been in touch and am just waiting for my share to be sent to my bank. Hopefully it arrives before the Ferrari I bought off Ebay from Italy.
Old 09 October 2006, 03:48 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by myblackwrx
You have to admire them for trying but lets face it there are some idiots out there that will believe them

Your just trying to throw us off the scent, so you can get your money on the cash
Old 09 October 2006, 03:51 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
Your just trying to throw us off the scent, so you can get your money on the cash
Why would he want to get his money on the cash

Anyway I emailed them first
Old 09 October 2006, 04:00 PM
tmo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Alas
Well I've been in touch and am just waiting for my share to be sent to my bank. Hopefully it arrives before the Ferrari I bought off Ebay from Italy.
Old 09 October 2006, 05:02 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Alas
Why would he want to get his money on the cash

Anyway I emailed them first

Too late my friend, I have paid the £20000 admin fee and now £1.2 million is on its way into my account
Old 09 October 2006, 05:37 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
Too late my friend, I have paid the £20000 admin fee and now £1.2 million is on its way into my account
Damn, damn & damn. Can't believe I've missed out on this. Have to claim my Euro lottery win now that I did'nt enter. And it's only £5k to claim.