Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2001, 08:25 PM
M_D_B
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Phil (or anyone who wants to reply really), fancy putting them straight on this?
http://www.evo.co.uk/forum/topic.asp...=General+Forum.

Martin.
Old 17 November 2001, 10:30 PM
SD
Scooby Regular

Arrow

That's my thread...

I will elaborate. I've read that Salsa-King entered to go on Blind Date, and the comment in question was not aimed at him.

However, did anyone see it tonight? Alright there was nowt else on so I watched it. Now I remember seeing clips of it in the past and all couple coming back from the dates were like "Well he's a nice guy but I don't really like him". Today's first couple however were slightly different. He said he was a "bit of a looker" and was surprised that she "didn't go for him" so instead he went out and pulled "a couple of other birds" during the date. On one night out at a meal "she had less energy than a slug" and all because she didn't kiss him! Sorry, but I'd say that he was put on the show because they knew he was a bit of a lad and would say some controversial stuff. Very sad IMO. You could see the poor girl was genuinely insulted by the blokes comments and rightly so. It didn't used to be like this.

Simon.

[Edited by SD - 11/17/2001 10:30:40 PM]
Old 18 November 2001, 12:49 AM
CharlieWhiskey
Scooby Regular

the show has gone decidedly downhill recently, they have Salasa as a standby FFS!

The guests, and scripted answers, are designed to provoke a respones from the 'd'(for dullards) group who habitually watch ITV1

It was a real pleasure to see the second two tonight who actually did get on!

I will never forget Amanda Holden being on :drool:!

Old 18 November 2001, 12:07 PM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
Unhappy

I'm hurt!

the guys+ girls i meet when at LWT were such a laugh! no-one was up them selfs!!!!!!!!!!!
the 3guys were all differant in there own way!!!
the girls were all lookers and had great personalities that show when you get to talk to them in person!!!
the show i'm stand by for is AIRED on the 9th Feb 2002.

there were a couple of guys that were total TW*TS, the guy called Ike (do u spellit like that) he came back witha lovely girl from the week b4 and put her down so much oit was unreal! (IMHO)
and the guy called Lee who came on as the 'Picker' to the 3 girls, he told Cilla that he had had 100 G/friends! he was 20! and poor Emma was the girl he picked!!!!!!! wait and see how they got on!!!!!!!

the answers!!!!!!
how wrong are you m8!
the answers the ppl on the stools give are THERE OWN ANSWERS!!!!!!! no one has told them wot to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day its a light hared family show and if the couples get on its a bonus if not! well, it makes fun veiwing! we were all there knowing that we took it with a pitch of salt and just enjoyed the once in a life time experiance.

PHIL
Old 18 November 2001, 01:37 PM
SD
Scooby Regular

Arrow

Have replied on Evo...
Old 18 November 2001, 05:47 PM
salsa-king
Scooby Senior

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
Wink