Meowww, Wooooowww, oooooww, Meooww

Search this Thread

Old 01 September 2006, 12:31 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Meowww, Wooooowww, oooooww, Meooww

All F*CKING night again !

Not Muslims, but cats, yowling for hours the little furry b4stards, why do I lose sleep because some **** insists on letting out their 'pet' at night, they do it on purpose, low guttaral meowling, then quiet, then it erupts and makes you **** yourself wondering what the f*ck has landed.

I find myself lying there fantasising about lacing bits of meat with rat poison or getting an air rifle with a night sight, obviously I am not going to kill the neighbours cats so I need suggestions (legal and humane) of how to deal with this as its driving me mad, along with the Milk Man who arrives at 4am driving a diesel Transit or the f*cking neighbours who arrive home at 2am in a car with 18 doors that they slam in turn and then have a conversation in the street, funny one was the posh kid (I say kid hes 20) who arrived on the road bladdered at about midnight and then rang what I assume most be every contact in his phone under, right in front of our house, it was annoying but funny, he kept saying 'Sorry did I wake you up' or had to explain who it was a t length as the person on the other end obviously didnt know him that well, he then got someone willing to listen and discussed his sex life (lack of) and how he had kicked the Weed !

Or the neighbour who practises silent diy at 5am, no matter how hard he tried, putting bricks in a skip at 5am will never be quiet, the nosie wasn't too bad but the security light illuminating out bedroom was a bit annoying. The same bloke seems to never sleep, 8am is when he feels comfortable with banging around or operating power tools.

Or the Westfield ownwer, now is it me, does a Vauxhall engine need revving to keep it going, do you need to blip it for 4 hours on a Sunday, we are convinced its just a frame with an engine, he never goes out in it, just wheels it out, revs it for the noise and the smell of part burnt petrol then puts it away again.

Small girls, why do they scream every time something happens, anything however trivial suggests they may be being aducted or murdered when in fact it just means that they are still alive.

So apart from a cat and neighbour cull, how do we shut the f*ckers up ?

Last edited by J4CKO; 01 September 2006 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01 September 2006, 12:33 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Close your windows?
Old 01 September 2006, 12:33 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Get a dog, and then when the neighbours complain about it barking all night point out that if they kept their cats in doors, the dog wouldn't bark
Old 01 September 2006, 12:34 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

earplugs?
Old 01 September 2006, 12:34 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Nothing will............... buy ear plugs or even better just imagine the following scene EVERY time your hear the meeeooowwww's..........

Old 01 September 2006, 12:36 PM
RMA26
Scooby Regular

Have house parties every weekend...............?
Old 01 September 2006, 12:38 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Behead the milkman?

Trending Topics

Old 01 September 2006, 12:38 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Can close the windows but its a health and safety issue for the missus, plus over night my farts build up pressure in the room such that the doors wont open in the morning.

We have a dog, it cant see or hear (or play pinball) an rarely barks, I suspect I may have to bark at them myself.
Old 01 September 2006, 12:39 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline
Behead the milkman?
The voices on the internet made me do it.
Old 01 September 2006, 12:44 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Old 01 September 2006, 12:56 PM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

LMAO!
Old 01 September 2006, 12:57 PM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

....."Put the claws down and step away from the hair ball"
Old 01 September 2006, 12:58 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Old 01 September 2006, 01:27 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Did anyone else read the thread title and think it was going to be about Charley by the Prodigy?
Old 01 September 2006, 01:31 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

No but I thought it might have been about that program Milkshake this morning, I put the telly on when I woke up just for some background noise when I see this woman on telly doing some wierd dance, singing some stupid song, I just sat there in disbelief, I remember thinking imagine being her friend, you would rip the pi55 out of her this evening when you see her. ******* hilarious, then she signed off her dance with Meow Meow, the it shot the adverts (hence knowing the program name) at that point I thought, thats my call to get up and go join the real world

It went something like this, click on play

http://www.five.tv/programmes/milkshake/

Last edited by davegtt; 01 September 2006 at 01:36 PM.
Old 01 September 2006, 02:04 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

J4CKO,

Much as I love your relentless whinging, has it not yet occured to you that everyone - cats, dog and you included would be happier if we just exterminated you?

p.s. just give the dog a good kick in the kidneys that should bring a quick end to its stinky life
Old 01 September 2006, 03:14 PM
soup dragon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO

Not Muslims, but cats, yowling for hours the little furry b4stards, why do I lose sleep because some **** insists on letting out their 'pet' at night, they do it on purpose, low guttaral meowling, then quiet, then it erupts and makes you **** yourself wondering what the f*ck has landed.

FPMSL
Old 01 September 2006, 06:56 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Cheers Brum !

I am trying, Leffe tonight followed by Sausage Mash and Beans.
Old 01 September 2006, 07:04 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by J4CKO

I find myself lying there fantasising about lacing bits of meat with rat poison or getting an air rifle with a night sight, obviously I am not going to kill the neighbours cats so I need suggestions (legal and humane) of how to deal with this as its driving me mad, along with the Milk Man who arrives at 4am driving a diesel Transit or the f*cking neighbours who arrive home at 2am in a car with 18 doors that they slam in turn and then have a conversation in the street, funny one was the posh kid (I say kid hes 20) who arrived on the road bladdered at about midnight and then rang what I assume most be every contact in his phone under, right in front of our house, it was annoying but funny, he kept saying 'Sorry did I wake you up' or had to explain who it was a t length as the person on the other end obviously didnt know him that well, he then got someone willing to listen and discussed his sex life (lack of) and how he had kicked the Weed !

Or the neighbour who practises silent diy at 5am, no matter how hard he tried, putting bricks in a skip at 5am will never be quiet, the nosie wasn't too bad but the security light illuminating out bedroom was a bit annoying. The same bloke seems to never sleep, 8am is when he feels comfortable with banging around or operating power tools.

Or the Westfield ownwer, now is it me, does a Vauxhall engine need revving to keep it going, do you need to blip it for 4 hours on a Sunday, we are convinced its just a frame with an engine, he never goes out in it, just wheels it out, revs it for the noise and the smell of part burnt petrol then puts it away again.

Small girls, why do they scream every time something happens, anything however trivial suggests they may be being aducted or murdered when in fact it just means that they are still alive.

So apart from a cat and neighbour cull, how do we shut the f*ckers up ?
What no inecessant car alarms?
Old 01 September 2006, 07:06 PM
logiclee
Scooby Regular

I'll not mention my cat repellent electric fence.

Cat lovers nearly lynched me last time.

Plenty of old cat threads to search through though.

Cheers
Lee
Old 01 September 2006, 07:07 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Ah, yes forgot the car alrams, that was about 2 weeks ago, one of the young lads mats has a boyyed up Focus and that was going mental at three am, failing that the Cat over the road if it cant get out, chooses to push doors open and set the house alarm off, then last week, all week next door were away and their alarm went off several times but that was me searching her pants drawer....

No it wasnt, it was annoying, tried everything and the ****** still wouldnt switch off.
Old 01 September 2006, 07:08 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Tell you what though a cat lynching thread would suit me just fine at the mo, at least its light releif from dem crazy Muslim threads.
Old 01 September 2006, 07:10 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

tin of Tuna... laced with brake fluid.. no.. DONT do it.. not big or clever!!
dunno what will get rid of the cats, though....
Old 01 September 2006, 07:11 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Dot 4.1 or 5 ?
Old 01 September 2006, 07:13 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

5 is slightly better altho the 9 out 0f 10 round here cant taste the difference.. (if they can, its too late )!!
Old 01 September 2006, 07:21 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Hectic, Lol !