Ignorance

Search this Thread

Old 23 August 2006, 07:22 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignorance

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006390141,00.html

From a source no doubt beloved to many of scoobynet's knuckledragger population.

This type of cr@p is the result of the ignorant, racist attitude of one stupid old bitch and some scummy 'charter flight types'. An attitude many of you seem to share. Personally I think they should have made the other passengers pay compensation for the trouble they caused. If I was the lads in question I'd be suing not laughing.

Last edited by Rabid; 23 August 2006 at 07:24 AM.
Old 23 August 2006, 07:30 AM
_RIP_
BANNED

They went to Malaga for one day to 'check it out'? Pair of scummy pisshead types anyhow
Old 23 August 2006, 07:39 AM
sociopath
BANNED

After the drama the friends tried to laugh off the incident.

Sohail said: “We sat on our beds and Khurram said, ‘You don’t look like a terrorist’. I said, ‘Neither do you’. Then we both collapsed with laughter.
Sohail?... Suhail?

It's great the public has finally decided to take a stand though!
Old 23 August 2006, 07:48 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by _RIP_
They went to Malaga for one day to 'check it out'? Pair of scummy pisshead types anyhow
Just like the other toe rags on the flight with them. That's the point, we are now in a situtation where racism rules.
Old 23 August 2006, 07:55 AM
gatecrasher3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rabid
That's the point, we are now in a situtation where racism rules.
Not saying I agree but surely you can see why things are going that way?
Old 23 August 2006, 08:03 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by gatecrasher3
Yes people are stupid and are doing exactly what the maniacs want ie being racist. By doing this they alienate the muslim and asian population and provide more potential sucidal bombers for the cause.
If people really hated fundamentalist killers and wanted to fight them they'd be actively encouraging the muslim/asian parts of the population to feel accepted.
Old 23 August 2006, 08:04 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by sociopath
Sohail?... Suhail?

It's great the public has finally decided to take a stand though!
Wasn't he on here with trouble in his car at the petrol station.

Infact - that was Alan too.

He's been trolling the Sun

Trending Topics

Old 23 August 2006, 08:04 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

Another racism thread...

You may need to talk with someone about this compulsive disorder you seem to have.
Old 23 August 2006, 08:27 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Yes people are stupid and are doing exactly what the maniacs want ie being racist. By doing this they alienate the muslim and asian population and provide more potential sucidal bombers for the cause.
If people really hated fundamentalist killers and wanted to fight them they'd be actively encouraging the muslim/asian parts of the population to feel accepted.
STOP THE BOMBS - HUG A PAKI

Old 23 August 2006, 08:43 AM
apples24
Scooby Regular

fukin pmsl could make a fortune sellin bumper stickers
Old 23 August 2006, 08:51 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

SN/PN is just soo awesome and funny at the moment
Old 23 August 2006, 08:57 AM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

Asians are to quick to jump to the racism card

If i were security staff at airports i would be more suspicious of asian men, why? Because all suicide bombers seem to be asian men. thats not racist thats just fact.

Why search the british man/wife and 2 kids that are obviously going off on there holidays/ the newlyweds going on a honeymoon, the businessman going on a business trip, a football squad going for a football tournament

Or a couple of asian men wearing heavy clothing and acting suspicious

Doesnt take the brains of an archbishop to figure out which people to be more suspicious of!

Paki/Brit means the same thing, although pakistani people take offence! I couldnt give a monkeys being called a Brit or a Brit bast*rd.
Old 23 August 2006, 08:57 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

"Behead all racists".....
Old 23 August 2006, 09:06 AM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006390141,00.html

From a source no doubt beloved to many of scoobynet's knuckledragger population.

This type of cr@p is the result of the ignorant, racist attitude of one stupid old bitch and some scummy 'charter flight types'. An attitude many of you seem to share. Personally I think they should have made the other passengers pay compensation for the trouble they caused. If I was the lads in question I'd be suing not laughing.
Personally, you again talk complete nonsense with some nonsensical arguments drummed up to further contribute to your tirade of racism that manifests itself throughout this board.

The Sun seems to be reporting what happened. Nothing wrong with that. If I was a passenger (sorry, scummy charter flight type) then I may well have thought it possible as well. Why would I willing put my and my family's life in danger if I am concerned about anything...

You know what - credit to the scummy people on the flight for seeing something amiss (regardless of your interpretation of it) and for saying something. Willing to take a chance - in this day and age, no. So I apologise to all those innocent Muslims out there if they are victimised. But you know what, a) stop blowing up planes, because it is British born and bred Muslims who want to do this and b) stop campaigning against our country in our country, because for a fair amount of time, it was YOUR country until you decided in your infinite wisdom that sod the UK, Muslim way is the right way to go.

There have been too many instances in the past with preachers declaring death to Muslim haters etc etc that you have only yourselves to blame. Are you, Rabid, innocent. Quite possibly... but you know what, I'm not taking the chance any more. If it causes some hassle, tough - because it's obvious to all why the hassle is being caused in the first place.

It is NOT racist - it is an issue regarding self preservation, because this is not just an argument in the street between two men - it is an argument between one man and another who is blind, deaf and dumb. He cannot see it coming, so he does what he can to protect himself in other ways.

Some people....
Old 23 August 2006, 09:09 AM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

another day, another rant by rabies....
Old 23 August 2006, 09:10 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Yid, you are missing the point, the type of reaction you are describing is exactly what the terrorists want. By taking that stance you are in fact helping them to win.

Well done morons.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:11 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by SwissTony

another day, another rant by rabies....
I know, you find something boring so why not post on the topic and get it BTT. Almost as stupid as people driving recruits into the hands of extremists through their race hate.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:11 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

So we now have a situation where a group of charter flight passengers can chose if they want people to travel or not based upon what they look like.

Great

This is after they have got through strict airport security!
Old 23 August 2006, 09:12 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

So so easy to say in hindsight, rabid. So easy.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:14 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by TelBoy
So so easy to say in hindsight, rabid. So easy.
We aren't discussing anything with the benefit of hindsight. We are talking about a situation where the colour of people's skin makes others fear and revile them.
My worry is where this is all leading to because as I keep saying this reaction is precisely what the terrorists have been trying to provoke. By taking this viewpoint you effectively hand them victory. Is that what you want?
Old 23 August 2006, 09:15 AM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

Yid, you are missing the point, the type of reaction you are describing is exactly what the terrorists want. By taking that stance you are in fact helping them to win.

Well done morons.
My dear chap - I'm not missing the point. Your viewpoint, while partially understandable, is I fell wrong. Because what did it cause? People were delayed by their flight - big deal. I did not hear anyone complaining, but it only serves to further alienate the Muslim population of this country. So, are the terrorists trying to alienate their own - strange way to go about it. But then again, I suspect the writings of the 'great book of Islam' say nothing about this either.

Not worth arguing really.

The terrorists win by blowing up planes in their eyes. We're trying to stop it. How can that be playing into their hands...?
Old 23 August 2006, 09:17 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Yes we are, rabid. What if they HAD been terrorists, nobody had said anything, and the plane had been blown up, unlikely perhaps but still possible. You'd be singing a very different tune then.

Muslims need to help themselves in the current climate. Which means not wearing inappropriate clothing, acting suspiciously and so on. Not rocket science.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:19 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by mightyyid
So, are the terrorists trying to alienate their own - strange way to go about it. But then again, I suspect the writings of the 'great book of Islam' say nothing about this either.

The terrorists win by blowing up planes in their eyes. We're trying to stop it. How can that be playing into their hands...?
Trying to stop them is worthwhile.

The point of creating an underclass of marginalised and discriminated against people is to provide more supporters for their cause. Bin Laden and other ideologists have already openly stated that what they want is open war between muslims and infidels.

Congratulations for helping them achive that aim to everyone involved. How does it feel to be a tool of those you profess to hate?
Old 23 August 2006, 09:20 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by TelBoy
Yes we are, rabid. What if they HAD been terrorists, nobody had said anything, and the plane had been blown up, unlikely perhaps but still possible. You'd be singing a very different tune then.

Muslims need to help themselves in the current climate. Which means not wearing inappropriate clothing, acting suspiciously and so on. Not rocket science.
They acted suspiciously by talking in their own language?

If I'm cold I'll wear a coat, if I'm hot I'll take it off. It wouldn't have taken much to do a quick search of the men to check they didn't have anything on them that could be a danger to the flight.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:21 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

They acted suspiciously by talking in their own language?

If I'm cold I'll wear a coat, if I'm hot I'll take it off. It wouldn't have taken much to do a quick search of the men to check they didn't have anything on them that could be a danger to the flight.
How is giving them a quick search to appease the other passengers any better than kicking them off? That's contradictory I'm afraid.....
Old 23 August 2006, 09:24 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

They were continually checking their watches, or so i've read. If they were talking in Arabic then given the other evidence that's not going to help either is it?

Trust me rabid, one day, one day if and when you have children you'll understand the enormous feeling of self-preservation that brings, not just for the individual but for their family. Simplistic anti-racist rants are just the tip of a very complex iceberg. Although some on-board checks might have been all that was necessary, i for one couldn't say that i wouldn't have acted similarly given what i know. You might not like it, but that's the world we live in now.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:30 AM
motorsportnicko
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gatecrasher3

Absolutely.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:31 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by 2000TLondon
How is giving them a quick search to appease the other passengers any better than kicking them off? That's contradictory I'm afraid.....
I don't suggest that it is any better but when we are in a situation of mob fear I'm afraid such things are inevitable. At least that way there would be a minimum of disruption.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:35 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davyboy
This is after they have got through strict airport security!
Richard Reid got through airport security. If it hadn't been for the diligence of a few passengers we'd have been looking at a couple of hundred dead people.

What we don't need is overreaction, that will only be counterproductive.
Old 23 August 2006, 09:37 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Iwan
Richard Reid got through airport security. If it hadn't been for the diligence of a few passengers we'd have been looking at a couple of hundred dead people.

What we don't need is overreaction, that will only be counterproductive.

Well put......

Quick Reply: Ignorance