Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

What a lowlife!!

Search this Thread

Old 20 July 2006, 02:54 PM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a lowlife!!

Hi all,

I'm sure you've all got junk E-mails claiming that someone with the same surname as yourself has died and left a lot of money, which you -as their namesake- may be able to get a slice of

Now, I really hope there isn't anyone else out there with my Surname, cause if these E-mails are to be believed, the name is cursed!! My namesakes have been shot in hunting accidents, blown up in a gas explosion at home, killed in an avalance whilst skiing etc..... Poor souls!!

However, today, I got this and it's not referring to some fictional tradegy; it just takes the ****!!

I include the scumbag's E-mail. If you feel inclined to let him know exactly what you think of him, please do create a "junk" account to send it from; do not send it from a regular account cause no doubt the SOB will pass on your details to other spammers.

Some people eh!!!

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Tom Kuseh, an accountant with the Commission Bancaire de l'Afrique Centrale (COBAC), a Commercial bank in Equatorial Guinea (West Africa) and I am the personal Account Officer to Engineer Michael **** an expartriate who used to work with Accredited Oil Company in my country.

Engineer Michael **** happens to be our customer whose account I personally manage. Unfortunately, he died with his family while on Vacation at Phuket Island in Thailand in December 2004 at the Tsunami Disaster and since the incident no one has visited our bank to make claim of Engineer Michael's fixed deposit of US$7.6 MILLION with our bank.

The following is the site of the disaster
Asia Earth Quake Disaster (TSUNAMI DISASTER)
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/

I am contacting you to have a mutual understanding on repatriating this fund due to the Banking Law and Regulation of 1985 Sub-Section 18D Page 103 Chapter 11 of the Constitution Governing all banking policy in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea and in accordance to the Banking Decree 003 Sub-Section 45 which states that any deposited fund which remains unclaimed after the existing period of Three (3) years will be confiscated by the National Treasury Department as unclaimed fund.

And this has brought too much agitation in our bank between Boards of Directors on how to declare this account unserviceable due to the fact that the deceased has no next of kin. After the meeting held by the Executives of our bank, they have all agreed to extend the date to 20th September, 2006.

My bank has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the biological relatives of my late client, I hereby seek your consent to present you to the bank as next-of-kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$7,600,000 Million can be transfered to you as inheritance and thereafter, you and I can share the money; 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% will be donated to the Tsunami Disaster Charity Fund.

Please, be informed that I am not imposing this transaction on you, because I will always find someone that will help me realize these funds that my customer left behind but I am asking for your assistance and sincere honesty. Once I cannot come up with a relative or beneficiary, my bank will close his account and have the funds paid into it's treasury and the funds would be marked as 'UNCLAIMED'.

All the necessary documents concerning this claim are with the Bank Legal Department and what I require is your consent and honest co-operation to enable us see the deal through. Furthermore, I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If you are interested in this transaction please, contact me on
t_kuseh@yahoo.comimmediately to enable us commence on this transaction.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Tom Kuseh
Old 20 July 2006, 02:59 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

well known scam. go to http://www.419eater.com/ to see how other people deal with these guys. some of the photos and stories are hilarious reading
Old 20 July 2006, 03:01 PM
wez_sti
Scooby Regular

Angry

'Kin scum bag. String the f*cker along. Try and get a fee out of him that you had to pay your bank to get the necessary details out or something!