Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

out to sea joke

Search this Thread

Old 11 July 2006, 04:49 PM
Stephb1986
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default out to sea joke

Out on the royal yacht the queen was enjoying the sea air when she spied a man in the water off the port bow, clearly being manaced by a very large shark.

through her binoculars the queen could see that the helpless soul was Christiano Ronaldo and he was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of the 20 foot shark.

The queen ordered the captain to change course to try and save the poor wretch, but she new the yacht's top speed would never get them there in time. At that exact moment a speedboat containing three men wearing England shirts sped into view. One of the men took aim at the shark and fired a harpoon into its ribs, immobilising it instantly. The other two reached out and pulled Ronaldo from the water and , using long clubs , beat the shark to death. They bundled the bleeding semi consious Ronaldo into the speedboat along with the dead shark and prepared for a hasty retreat, when they heared frantic calling..... It was her majesty calling the men to the yacht. upon reaching the yacht the Queen went into raptures about the rescue and said to Beckham, Rooney & Gerrard (for it was they) "i will give you three knighthoods for your brave actions. I thought the England team would hate Ronaldo after the world cup, but i see that my England team are true heroes and should serve as a model for sportsmanship to other countries".

She then knighted the three there and then, and proceeded to sail away.

As the yacht sailed away Rooney asked "who was that" ? Gerrard replied "that was our Queen " Beckham said "she rules the British isles and the commonwealth." "Well " said Rooney "she knows **** all about shark fishing, hows the bait holding up?"

Old 11 July 2006, 05:04 PM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Shocking!

Do you know how many corrections I had to make before Outlook would let me send that one on?

Old 11 July 2006, 05:07 PM
Stephb1986
Scooby Regular

I didnt type it just copied and pasted from the email i was sent