Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Happy Slapping - how sick!

Search this Thread

Old 15 June 2006, 08:23 AM
James Neill
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Happy Slapping - how sick!

With all that is wrong with the world I find this beggars belief. How sick in the head are these people?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...ts/5081184.stm
Old 15 June 2006, 08:31 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pathetic is the word mate, these idiots need to pick on someone whos willing to give it back !!

like this http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-640.htm
Old 15 June 2006, 08:31 AM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

tis disgusting. my 2 mates were out last tuesday. they went to the regualr nightclub then started to walk home, stopped and sat down for a smoke on a bench in the market place. 6 chavs came up and kicked the crap out of them for no reason. ones got a bruised face and the others in hospital with a wired jaw.
the Police werent really bothered which doesnt help.
Old 15 June 2006, 08:50 AM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Mobiles with cameras is one of the worst combinations ever come up with.

Just hope they get a double happy slapping in return.Just not funny at all.
Old 15 June 2006, 09:29 AM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lozgti
Mobiles with cameras is one of the worst combinations ever come up with.

Just hope they get a double happy slapping in return.Just not funny at all.
Are you sure its mobile with camers to blame, or our uncaring unjust society that lets these idiots get away with it?

Aim for the root not the symptom or effect.
Old 15 June 2006, 09:33 AM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

Have to agree with dream weaver.... the very fact that these imbiciles get publicity is part of why they do it. They love the "glory". But somewhere deep inside is the knowledge that they probably aren't even going to get arrested for their "crimes". Society is to blame.
Yve
Old 15 June 2006, 11:30 AM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

fight back!!!!

if they are gonna duff you up anyway, what's to lose
they prey on the weak, like school bullies...

an old work colleague told me years ago "there are no rules when in trouble"
if there is no avoidance, pick up the hardest, heaviest thing you can and launch yourself at them.

i'm sure if your mate took a lump of wood (or anything else available) and set about one of these thugs heads with it, the others would run a fookin mile!!

its easy to say, i know, but really, attack is the best form of defense with these young, chav, scum types.

in other situations, just run..!!! (especially if drunken girls are involved!!!)

dazza PS: I hope your mates are both OK!!

edited to say: oh and use what small amount of time you have in this sitation to ascertain who the ring leader is (usually the most gobby/cocky of the bunch)
- he will most certainly cry the first and worth giving the first dig to.!!!!

also if you do start waving lumps of wood about, don't stop until you see tears!!

another good one is stamping on someones fingers when they go down... this will render them pretty useless for a few days!!!

disclaimer: this is last resort behaviour and hopefully people will NEVER find themselves victims to these cowardly thugs!!

i know this is the sad bit - if you are unsure, keep away from horrible places at night!

burger vans, taxi ranks, and outside off licenses, seem to be the worst places!!!

Last edited by WRX_Dazza; 15 June 2006 at 11:47 AM.

Trending Topics

Old 15 June 2006, 11:36 AM
alloy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Poor Guy
tis disgusting. my 2 mates were out last tuesday. they went to the regualr nightclub then started to walk home, stopped and sat down for a smoke on a bench in the market place. 6 chavs came up and kicked the crap out of them for no reason. ones got a bruised face and the others in hospital with a wired jaw.
the Police werent really bothered which doesnt help.
thats not a happy slap, that's a head kicking

I agree with WRX Dazza, if it's looking grim then land the first punch and their troop will soon dispense as they're not there for a fight when it's two ways
Old 15 June 2006, 11:55 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by WRX_Dazza
fight back!!!!

if they are gonna duff you up anyway, what's to lose
they prey on the weak, like school bullies...

an old work colleague told me years ago "there are no rules when in trouble"
if there is no avoidance, pick up the hardest, heaviest thing you can and launch yourself at them.

i'm sure if your mate took a lump of wood (or anything else available) and set about one of these thugs heads with it, the others would run a fookin mile!!

its easy to say, i know, but really, attack is the best form of defense with these young, chav, scum types.

in other situations, just run..!!! (especially if drunken girls are involved!!!)

dazza PS: I hope your mates are both OK!!
Yeah, have to agree with that. If a group of to55ers attack me, and I'll be the dirtiest ******* fighter I could be. Any weapon to hand will get used, and I'd aim to break their legs.
Remember years ago in Darlington. Me & 2 mates were in a bar, when about 8 lads sat down were shouting things at us, name calling and the like. The ring leader, who was the loudest / bravest of them all had a broken leg in a cast. After about 10mins or so of this abuse, it was starting to get a bit nasty and Mr Ringleader was giving it large by now saying what they were all going to do to us. I walked over and whispered in his ear that if it kicks off, the first thing I'll do is jump straight onto that broken leg. Obviously the thought of having his leg snapped in 2 again didn't appeal to him. He quieted down and after 2 mins decided to tell his mates that he wanted to go to another bar.
Don't blame him, as I would have jumped as hard as I could onto that leg
Old 15 June 2006, 12:06 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

if its not a slap its not a happy slap. Its an attack but just because a camera is recording it the media dub it a happy slap.
Old 15 June 2006, 12:14 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least they record the evidence for the Police, my mates lad got Happy Slapped and even though it wasnt a full pasting its made him very wary and he wont use public transport even though he is a strapping six foot Ice Hockey Player, individually he could have battered each one but 4 little ******* was too much, they gave up when he did fight back.

Me, if I am going down, I will take some body with me, bite grouge scratch, bollocks to the Marquis of Queensbery !
Old 15 June 2006, 01:14 PM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

unfortunately my friends were sat down. one was kicked in the head and went straight down. the other was beaten to the ground as well.
these scum arent afraid of anything because they know the police wont do a thing.
Old 15 June 2006, 01:23 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Poor Guy
unfortunately my friends were sat down. one was kicked in the head and went straight down. the other was beaten to the ground as well.
these scum arent afraid of anything because they know the police wont do a thing.
I appreciate your frustration; having said that two of my mates are coppers and they're sound. When they can catch these people they do everything in their power to bring them to justice. When caught the perpertrators often 'resist arrest' and the Police do, at times, use 'suitable force' to bring them under control.