speye91
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aye more like a missile
Old 17 May 2006, 01:13 AM
Felix.
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

There was a link mentioned on here to a good video about the conspiracy theory. Well worth a watch.
Old 17 May 2006, 01:26 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

There was a link mentioned on here to girls with big diddies....... really well worth a watch
Old 17 May 2006, 03:09 AM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm

Or

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85671999456333

I don't know what to think? But I have a clue and it smells of bullsh*t

Steve
Old 17 May 2006, 07:47 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Doesn't look like a plane to me, either.
Old 17 May 2006, 08:48 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I was playing with the pause on Sky+ last night and you can see something to the right of the screen on the last frame before impact, what ever it was it came in so low and seemed to skid a long the ground just in from of the pentagon, a magnificent piece of flying or luck ??.

On CNN they were saying this is conclusive proof and it should put an end to the conspiracy theorists, and on the Beeb they were saying they have seen other footage during the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui showing that it was conclusive it was an aircraft, but the footage was far too sensitive to release to the public, what's to stop these "journo's" going onto a forum anonymously and spilling the beans.

And the more I look at it a B-757 would look a lot taller than that "white" image coming in from the right, no tail fin either ??, not getting sucked into and conspiracy theories here

Last edited by Funkii Munkii; 17 May 2006 at 09:02 AM.

Trending Topics

Old 17 May 2006, 09:23 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

was my birthday on monday

G/F bought me an awesome conspiracy book with evidence about pretty much most of the conspiracies ever made

but where is this pentagon cctv footage?

it was the greys anyway
Old 17 May 2006, 09:31 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

It's a plane. CCTV doesn't capture enough frames per second to capture anything doing 500mph in to the side of a building.

There is a video by a group of CT (conspiracy theorists) called Loose Change. On the surface it looks quite credible, but when you start digging it really is so full of holes its' scary. There is a massive thread about this at the JREF here

There is a document going through the whole Loose CHange video and explaining all the mistakes (it runs to several hundred pages for a few minute video). You can see that in version 1 here

It's also worth a look at this site
Old 17 May 2006, 09:40 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Conspiracy theories can usually be proven wrong.

As OllyK said the frame rate on the security camera would be far too slow to catch everything. What does seem strange however is that all the footage from other cameras in the area that would have seen this plane from a wider angle were confiscated by the FBI, and have never been made public?..
Old 17 May 2006, 10:05 AM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Insensitive post coming up - if you don't want to read something you may not like look away NOW!

In a high speed impact between a solid object and a collapsible tube full of people the tube comes off worst. Obviously. One of the side effects of that massive transfer of energy is that the contents of the tube get scattered in all directions as the energy is transferred to them, they bounce of things and so on. In this case, the contents were people and cameras from other angles are likely to have shown bodies and body parts being flung in out of the explosion. They may well have shown the aftermath with people's remains in clear view and perhas even identifiable. I have spoken with an utterly reliable eywitness who says that there were certainly bits of human debris around

Personally I'd say that should remain need to know - whatever they show there'll still be some people who cry fake anyway so let's allow the families of those who died a little dignity.

SB
Old 17 May 2006, 10:20 AM
Neanderthal
Scooby Regular

Well if that's the case, surely they could release footage from the other CCTV cameras that show the aircraft right up until the point of impact, they don't have to release the gory bit.
Old 17 May 2006, 10:24 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

The speed the plane was going and the explosion on impact would make it very difficult/impossible to see any 'gory' bits.
Old 17 May 2006, 10:26 AM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Hi Moley,

Not the case, I'm afraid, sorry. Look at the Lockerbie recovery - similar speed and much, much further to go before impact - to see what I mean.

SB
Old 17 May 2006, 10:38 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Sbradley
Hi Moley,

Not the case, I'm afraid, sorry. Look at the Lockerbie recovery - similar speed and much, much further to go before impact - to see what I mean.

SB
That is very true, on poor quality cctv footage it would still be hard to tell much.

Years ago there was a crash in Sioux City where a DC-10 cartwheeled down the runway breaking into 4-5 pieces, with only a fairly small explosion.

Was captured on video camera from quite a close angle, and could not see the people being thrown from the plane.

What you mentioned about Lockerbie is another very good point the the conspiricy theory people, as there was footage released very soon after the Pentagon crash. A few bits of airplane on the floor, but no sign of sheets covering bodies, or any sign of fatalities
Old 17 May 2006, 12:17 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I have the deepest suspicions about the whole thing!

Les
Old 17 May 2006, 12:32 PM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Nah, it was definitely a plane I've seen other pictures of the wreckage and they're definitely aircraft components. Anyway, this conspiracy theory is just a smokescreen to detract from the real cover up which is the plane that was heading to the White House was actually shot down by the USAF and there was no 'uprising' on board at all.
Old 17 May 2006, 01:12 PM
DaveD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sbradley
There's no point drawing comparisons with Lockerbie - the PanAm 747 was blown up in mid air. The majority of recognisable debris would have fallen to the ground at a terminal velocity of a few hundred miles per hour, dependant of their weight & size etc. Remember the nose section landed as a complete section in a field.

Hitting a solid wall at approaching 500mph is very different - things tend to just 'vapourise', there is so much more energy to disperse.
Old 17 May 2006, 01:39 PM
Billgtt
Scooby Regular

They say on that video that the "plane" looks like it's skidding accross the ground before impact. Why is there no evidence of this on any of the pics that are floating about? Surely a plane weighing that much, travelling that fast, skidding accross a soft surface would have left some kind of trail?
Old 17 May 2006, 01:53 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Billgtt
They say on that video that the "plane" looks like it's skidding accross the ground before impact. Why is there no evidence of this on any of the pics that are floating about? Surely a plane weighing that much, travelling that fast, skidding accross a soft surface would have left some kind of trail?
IIRC that's covered, with photos in http://media2.uploadjar.com/uploads/..._vie15a3eb.pdf
Old 17 May 2006, 02:31 PM
Zuby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
I have the deepest suspicions about the whole thing!

Les
likewise. have a look at this vid :-

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pentagon121.swf
Old 17 May 2006, 02:33 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Zuby
likewise. have a look at this vid :-

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pentagon121.swf
All pretty much covered and refuted in http://media2.uploadjar.com/uploads/..._vie15a3eb.pdf

Page 22 onwards covers the Pentagon stuff, including pictures of the engine found compared and a discussion about the 2 types of engine used on this plane and how the CT crew has assumed the more common engine was used on this plane when it wasn't.

Last edited by OllyK; 17 May 2006 at 02:42 PM.
Old 17 May 2006, 03:11 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

"conspiracy theory" I love that word !!!!!

Anything different from what the US Government says HAS to be a conspiracy theory"

If you can get hold of a copy (Banned in the US) 9/11 Confronting the evidence, you will see that the US government flew a remote control mini spy plane into the Pentagon. For a passenger plane to hit the Pentagon, it would have to come in on an angle of about 45 degrees. The angle that that film shows, show the "Passenger Plane" hitting it from along the ground. To do that the plane would have had to fly through Tree's, telegraph poles etc to get there. Pilots have said even without all that in the way, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to fly a passenger jet at 200mph 10ft off the ground, let alone a terrorist with limited flight experience.
They also show the aftermath of the allegedly plane hit. There is a small hole in the Pentagon (Smaller than a passenger jet) limited dedbry (virtually none) etc. The Pentagon has it's own air defense system (that just happened not to be working) it has a air base with F16 a few miles away (planes were sent in the opposite direction) and the "plane" hit the exact spot where the Pentagon was undergoing decoration (no staff inside).

No bodies have ever been found ?????????

It also covers the Twin Towers as well. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire !!!!!!!!! How did the middle / bottom collapse ?????? the fire was at the top. Every piece of steel happily fitted onto the back of a flat back wagon, then disposed of. No investigation of the steelwork was allowed.

2 weeks before 9/11 a report was published saying that the only way the US could go to war with Iraq / Afghanistan was if there was another Perl Harbor. 2 weeks later...............

Conspiracy theory ?????????? just ask the US government.

It's all to do with Oil. Iran is next due to the juicy fat Trillion dollar oil pipe running through it. All the major contractors in Iraq that gain the most are all friends with 2 men. Bush junior, and Bush Senior.

Every one of my mates and work colleagues who have watched it, say the same.
Old 17 May 2006, 03:27 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
If you can get hold of a copy (Banned in the US) 9/11 Confronting the evidence, you will see that the US government flew a remote control mini spy plane into the Pentagon. For a passenger plane to hit the Pentagon, it would have to come in on an angle of about 45 degrees. The angle that that film shows, show the "Passenger Plane" hitting it from along the ground. To do that the plane would have had to fly through Tree's, telegraph poles etc to get there. Pilots have said even without all that in the way, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to fly a passenger jet at 200mph 10ft off the ground, let alone a terrorist with limited flight experience.
All covered in http://media2.uploadjar.com/uploads/..._vie15a3eb.pdf Even with photos of the Telegraph poles and lights that were ripped out of the ground by the plane due it coming in so low.

They also show the aftermath of the allegedly plane hit. There is a small hole in the Pentagon (Smaller than a passenger jet) limited dedbry (virtually none) etc.
A 75 foot wide hole in reinforced concrete - through 3 rings of the pentagon, that's hardly small:
http://media2.uploadjar.com/uploads/..._vie15a3eb.pdf

The Pentagon has it's own air defense system (that just happened not to be working) it has a air base with F16 a few miles away (planes were sent in the opposite direction) and the "plane" hit the exact spot where the Pentagon was undergoing decoration (no staff inside).

Bodies were found, almost all of them have been identified via DNA remains:

It also covers the Twin Towers as well. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire !!!!!!!!!
You ever think that several hundred tons of aircraft travelling at close to 500 mph may have been a pretty significant contributory factor?

How did the middle / bottom collapse ?????? the fire was at the top. Every piece of steel happily fitted onto the back of a flat back wagon, then disposed of. No investigation of the steelwork was allowed.
You're joking right?

It collapsed from the top down. The steel remains in a number of scrap yards, it has been investigated.

2 weeks before 9/11 a report was published saying that the only way the US could go to war with Iraq / Afghanistan was if there was another Perl Harbor. 2 weeks later...............

It's all to do with Oil. Iran is next due to the juicy fat Trillion dollar oil pipe running through it. All the major contractors in Iraq that gain the most are all friends with 2 men. Bush junior, and Bush Senior.

Bodies were found, almost all of them have been identified via DNA remains:

I wouldn't dispute that the war in Iraq has more underlying it than just the fear of WoMD, however, I have little doubt that 9/11 was a terrorist attrocity and was not staged by the US government.

Last edited by OllyK; 17 May 2006 at 03:29 PM.
Old 17 May 2006, 05:15 PM
Gravy
Scooby Newbie

A greatly updated version of the document you refer to is located here (I believe your links point to a draft version):

http://tinyurl.com/jnfp8 (HTML version)
http://tinyurl.com/epp82 (5 Mb. .doc file download)

Some perspective on the Pentagon crash:
“Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C.

"I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"
http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html

Eric Bart's Pentagon Crash Witness List: http://eric.bart.free.fr/iwpb/witness.html

Another Pentagon crash witness list:http://www.geocities.com/someguyyoud.../witnesses.htm

Notice that many of those witnesses specifically mention seeing a huge American Airlines jet hit the Pentagon.

Here are just some of the organizations that would have to be fooled in order for the absurd conspiracy theory to even begin to make sense:

the Pentagon Fire Unit
the Pentagon security staff,
the DOD Honor Guard
the Pentagon Medical Unit,
the Pentagon 2-person Crash Response Team
the Pentagon Defense Protective Service,
Four U.S. Army Chaplains
One Catholic Priest (Stephen McGraw)
Donald Rumsfeld and staff
the Arlington County Fire Department,
the Arlington County Sheriff's Department,
Arlington County Emergency Medical Services
the Arlington, VA Police Department,
Fairfax County Fire & Rescue,
Montgomery County Fire & Rescue,
the Alexandria, VA Fire & Rescue
the District of Columbia Fire & Rescue
the Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit
the Military District of Washington Search & Rescue Team
the Fort Myer Fire Department,
the Arlington County SWAT Team,
the Virginia State Police,
the FBI's Evidence Recovery Teams,
the National Transportation Safety Board
the HHS National Medical Response Team,
the FBI Hazmat Team,
the EPA Hazmat Team,
the FEMA Incident Support Team,
the FEMA Emergency Response Team,
the FEMA Disaster Field Office.
the FEMA Virginia-1, Virginia-2, Maryland-1 and Tennessee-1 Task Forces
the US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach, Fairfax County and Montgomery County,
the National Naval Medical Center CCRF
Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams,
the Virginia Department of Emergency Management
the US Department of Defense,
the Federal Aviation Administration,
the U.S. Army 54th Quartermaster Company Mortuary Staff
the U.S. Army 311th Quartermaster Company Mortuary Staff
the U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
the American Red Cross,
the United States Secret Service,
American Airllines
North American Aerospace Defense Command,
the National Military Command Center,
the National Disaster Medical System,
the US Army’s Communications-Electronics Command,
the Northeast Air Defense Sector Commanders
the E-4B National Airborne Operations Center aircraft
the C-130H crew in D.C.
the Air Traffic Control System Command Center in Washington

If I thought my government was attacking me, I might want to talk to any of the witnesses who saw the plane hit, and any of the 8,000 people who were on the scene at the Pentagon and saw the debris and bodies and damage. Do CTs do that? No, they do not. They just sit there twiddling their mice and complaining about how they're being persecuted. Pathetic.

Last edited by Gravy; 17 May 2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 17 May 2006, 05:21 PM
Gravy
Scooby Newbie

Stilover, somehow you managed to get every single claim wrong. That's what comes of frequenting CT sites. Please seek out reliable sources.

"conspiracy theory" I love that word !!!!!

Anything different from what the US Government says HAS to be a conspiracy theory"

They also show the aftermath of the allegedly plane hit. There is a small hole in the Pentagon (Smaller than a passenger jet) limited dedbry (virtually none) etc. The Pentagon has it's own air defense system (that just happened not to be working) it has a air base with F16 a few miles away (planes were sent in the opposite direction) and the "plane" hit the exact spot where the Pentagon was undergoing decoration (no staff inside).

It also covers the Twin Towers as well. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire !!!!!!!!! How did the middle / bottom collapse ?????? the fire was at the top. Every piece of steel happily fitted onto the back of a flat back wagon, then disposed of. No investigation of the steelwork was allowed.

Old 17 May 2006, 07:06 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gravy
Stilover, somehow you managed to get every single claim wrong. That's what comes of frequenting CT sites. Please seek out reliable sources.
I've never seen a CT site !!!!!!!

What I have done is seen this DVD that show's what really happened. I really wish I could give you all a copy of this DVD, it really does make you think.

Even watching the news, can you really say you can see a 747 hitting the pentagon ????????????????? Look at the fire ball. A 747 is laden with fuel. That fire ball lasts seconds. Hardly much debris flying off everywhere is there. Think back to news stories about plane crashes. Think of all the debris scattered around the crash site ?? How much was flying about on the news footage ????????????? None.

All local CCTV camera video's were confiscated by the FBI. For evidence ?? or to hide it ??

As for the twin towers. A scy scrapper is designed to withstand an impact of a 747 flying into it at full speed, and then some. A factor of safety it's called. The planes hit and the buildings hardly moved. The US say that the Floors collaped due to the Plane's fuel, yet most of the fuel was burnt up during the initial fire ball.
I can't remember what building it was, but another skyscraper in the US burned solid for 2 days. It never collaped. Why if, say 10 floors collapesed, would the lower floors collapse ???? there steel is still strong, and stronger in fact than steel work at higher levels. Tower 2, if you look at it in slow motion show's the top half of the tower fall to the left, away from the building, yet the rest of the tower it fell to the ground. How can this be???????? If the dead weight has been removed, what caused the rest of it to callapse???

You are just one of the many that believe whatever the US government say, why?? because it's the US government.

If your from the North East, I'll happily lend you a copy to se for yourself.

You say I've got every single claim wrong, yet you are taking that what the US government have told you is correct.
Old 17 May 2006, 07:08 PM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Riiiight....

SB
Old 17 May 2006, 08:13 PM
DaveD
Scooby Regular

Talking

I'll have a go....

What I have done is seen this DVD that show's what really happened. I really wish I could give you all a copy of this DVD, it really does make you think.

Even watching the news, can you really say you can see a 747 hitting the pentagon ????????????????? Look at the fire ball.
Er, it was a 757 about half the size of a 747.

A 747 is laden with fuel. That fire ball lasts seconds.
Fuel does not burn instantaneously. Fireball, yes, but there was still plenty of fuel scattered to burn for hours after. Think of Buncefield....did all the fuel burn in the initial fireball????

Hardly much debris flying off everywhere is there. Think back to news stories about plane crashes. Think of all the debris scattered around the crash site ?? How much was flying about on the news footage ????????????? None.
Think of what most planes crash into......trees, water, open land.....normally at some kind of shallow angle. This plane flew head-on into a very solid structure.
Years ago a test was carried out to see how a reinforced concrete wall of a nuclear reactor building would stand up if a fighter jet flew into it. A Phantom F4 was propelled down a sled into the wall at severall hundred miles an hour - the wall remained virtually unmarked, but the F4 vitually disintegrated into dust.

All local CCTV camera video's were confiscated by the FBI. For evidence ?? or to hide it ??
Probably for evidence?

As for the twin towers. A scy scrapper is designed to withstand an impact of a 747 flying into it at full speed, and then some. A factor of safety it's called. The planes hit and the buildings hardly moved.
I'm not sure what the spec was, but the buildings initially stood up well to the impacts.

The US say that the Floors collaped due to the Plane's fuel, yet most of the fuel was burnt up during the initial fire ball.
Not all the fuel was burnt in the fireball. The fire protection was, with hindsight, flawed. Firewalls were blown out in the initial impact, and the fire protection around the steel frame wasn't as good as it could have been. Jet fuel burns at very high temperatures - much hotter than steel melts at.

I can't remember what building it was, but another skyscraper in the US burned solid for 2 days. It never collaped.
Don't know details, but perhaps it was a less intense fire due to lack of jet fuel?

Why if, say 10 floors collapesed, would the lower floors collapse ???? there steel is still strong, and stronger in fact than steel work at higher levels. Tower 2, if you look at it in slow motion show's the top half of the tower fall to the left, away from the building, yet the rest of the tower it fell to the ground. How can this be???????? If the dead weight has been removed, what caused the rest of it to callapse???
Dynamics. Force = Mass x Acceleration.
The force imposed by the top of the building when static, was a lot less than when the steel structure buckled and the top floors began to fall. The buildings weren't designed for that.

You are just one of the many that believe whatever the US government say, why?? because it's the US government.

You say I've got every single claim wrong, yet you are taking that what the US government have told you is correct.
Mainly because most of it tallies with the evidence that is plain to see.
Old 17 May 2006, 08:35 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

You haven't read the document that's been posted have you?

I've never seen a CT site !!!!!!!

No, it shows edited highlights to try and suggest there is a consipracy. It misses huge amounts of information out and disorts and misrepresents others.

Even watching the news, can you really say you can see a 747 hitting the pentagon ?????????????????
Of course not, it was a Boeing 757.

Look at the fire ball. A 747 is laden with fuel. That fire ball lasts seconds. Hardly much debris flying off everywhere is there.
How many 757's have you seen hitting a reinforced concrete building for comparison?

Think back to news stories about plane crashes. Think of all the debris scattered around the crash site ?? How much was flying about on the news footage ????????????? None.
Eh??

Seeing as the trial of the captured terrorist involved is now over and they have released the CCTV - what do you think the answer is?

As for the twin towers. A scy scrapper is designed to withstand an impact of a 747 flying into it at full speed, and then some. A factor of safety it's called.
Wrong - designed to sustain an approach speed impact from a plane that has dumped all its fuel, not a full speed impact from a fully fueled plane.

The planes hit and the buildings hardly moved. The US say that the Floors collaped due to the Plane's fuel, yet most of the fuel was burnt up during the initial fire ball.
No, the US say they collapsed to the core damage sustained from having several hundred tons of aircraft hitting it at 500 mph, the subsequent fuel fire and fire from material within the building merely weakend the steel further.

I can't remember what building it was, but another skyscraper in the US burned solid for 2 days. It never collaped. Why if, say 10 floors collapesed, would the lower floors collapse ???? there steel is still strong, and stronger in fact than steel work at higher levels.
Perhaps becasue a damn great plane didn't crash in to that building

No, because the facts support that version of events, they don't support mystery missles and pre-planned explosive detonations.

Read the document please - the evidence is collected from a huge number of sources, including live footage being shot by the TV crews that were there at the time. You're just believing what a few nut ***** are telling you based on the content of one very creatively and selectively edited video.

Quick Reply: Pentagon CCTV