Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

restaurant in ipswich

Search this Thread

Old 09 May 2006, 09:38 AM
richardg
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default restaurant in ipswich

can anyone recommend a restaurant in ipswich for lunch? we have one day a year where we close the office and take the accounts and admin staff around the all the sites we're working on so they understand what we're selling and what our purchasers are buying when they speak to people on the phone. last year we had lunch at a greek place in madistone and the year before, a thai restaurant in reigate.

this year, we are likely to be having lunch in ipswich. i don't really know the area all that well, but one of my colleagues is at ITFC fan and has made a couple of suggestions. we're not after anything too flash - comfortable with good food and reasonable service is all we're looking for. does anyone have any suggestions? i know there are a couple of chain restaurants on the new retail park by the old pauls building on the dockside and there's a good fish and chip restaurant on fore street, but any other suggestions would be gratefully received (there will be about 8 of us i think)
Old 10 May 2006, 08:47 AM
richardg
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone? was considering il punto after having a quick look on the web. you still can't beat local knowledge though